Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A&E has this great parking ticket show

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I love how citizens can rant and rave and express their disgust with getting a ticket, and they are not thrown to the ground or shot. I love this one Detroit meter maid who tickets cars outside a bar which has an open roof, and all the patrons scream chit at her and even come out and ticket her car with bar tickets when she is giving out parking tickets. This one business owner tells her in downtown detroit that his car is worth 75k and she makes chit, and he will keep paying the 20 bucks a day and insult her just for his entertainment. The lady remains cool because parking ticket enforcement folks know that citizens are their boss and that being respectful despite the citizen's anger is why they are professionals. Some cowboys need to work as meter maids for a year before being a police officer.

knothead

knothead

While in college in the 60's I did a number of things to sustain myself and one was working for the Campus Security and I wrote parking tickets for violations on campus only. Between classes if I noticed some obvious violation justifying a ticket I would reach in my back pocket, write the ticket and go on to my next class. Along with this gig, I proctered exams, managed an upscaled billiard parlor (on campus)and sold books among other things. Ahhh good days . . . .

2seaoat

Did you ever get cornered and yelled at? I mean it is hysterical how obnoxious and out of control folks get over a thirty dollar traffic ticket and yell all kinds of obscenity, and how calm and trained these ticket folks are. When people finally calm down it gets to be funny. The people writing the tickets do a good job of deescalating and the immediately call a supervisor and do not argue with the motorist, simply telling them once written they cannot take it back.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Did you ever get cornered and yelled at?  I mean it is hysterical how obnoxious and out of control folks get over a thirty dollar traffic ticket and yell all kinds of obscenity, and how calm and trained these ticket folks are.  When people finally calm down it gets to be funny.   The people writing the tickets do a good job of deescalating and the immediately call a supervisor and do not argue with the motorist, simply telling them once written they cannot take it back.  

[b][Did you ever get cornered and yelled at?/b]

Never . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum