Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

city parking at Blue Wahoo's Stadium-posted over at pnj forum re handicap parking

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3ac465a418-e5ac-4734-b866-ad2ca76c20bfForum%3a281c4300-140d-45be-bf7c-78a4d714804aDiscussion%3a89a8b6d9-521c-40df-8b6a-8eb1b34e6381

By E-M-S:

"Can this be true? I can't believe it and I can't find any info on city or B W websites. One of my grand-daughter's friends who is a wounded warrior from Afghanistan, who is disabled and has a handicap placard and sticker for his car, was told that he would have to pay extra, over the $10. fee, to park in the handicap parking at the city parking lot at the stadium. I am the widow, mother and grandmother of active duty and retired Navy personnel and this has me distraught. The reason why my husband and I chose Pensacola to live and raise our children was because of the welcoming attitude of the people of Pensacola. This has me really sick. Parking for our wounded heroes should be FREE all over the city. Once again, is it true? E.S."
--------

Quint Studer & cronies ought to be ASHAMED of themselves!

Watch.. They will lie their way out of it. Will say it never happened. Remember the Mantra.........Nothing is ever wrong with the ball park, Studer is a good man, we will soon be rich, just be quiet........repeat as needed....

Yes, I'm sure the Mayor will say it was a mistake, profusely apologize. The News Journal should be reporting about this. Front page news. I'm sure it is a ADA violation. I hope she filed a complaint with the feds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum