Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All spam threads have been merged here.

+11
Vikingwoman
Telstar
Joanimaroni
polecat
2seaoat
zsomething
del.capslock
RealLindaL
PkrBum
Floridatexan
IMASOCK
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I am talking to you GROW THE FUCK UP!

YOUR IMMATURITY gets old really quick. Perhaps you need to get out more and learn to socialize on an adult level.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:I am talking to you  GROW THE FUCK UP!

YOUR IMMATURITY gets old really quick. Perhaps you need to get out more and learn to socialize on an adult level.

"Must you always resort to cussing and now slander?"

Funny how the complaints don't emerge when it's YOU doing it.

Of course, considering the source--a hillbilly bedpan flipper--I guess it's to be expected.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

polecat

polecat

1 more thing that suicide note he wrote sounds like something Trump would tweet.

del.capslock

del.capslock

polecat wrote:1 more thing that suicide note he wrote sounds like something Trump would tweet.

It does, doesn't it? Good catch, polecat!

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:

Of course, considering the source--a hillbilly bedpan flipper--I guess it's to be expected.

She has no problem when one of her wild children post pictures of private parts or call people the c word.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Stirring the pot with old stuff agaim? Your behaviour and lack of self control was the absolute worst.

She has no problem when one of her wild children post pictures of private parts or call people the c word.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Stirring the pot with old stuff agaim?  Your behaviour and lack of self control was the absolute worst.

Good job working the quote button there, Ms. Moderator!

You have to move the scroll bar to the bottom first and you can hit Preview to check it out before you hit Save.                        
                                                                                   DUH!

Do you even know what the scroll bar is? Thanks for the comic interlude, now everyone can have a good laugh at your expense. HAH! HAH! HAH!

33All spam threads have been merged here. - Page 2 Empty Be honest libs 7/17/2017, 12:36 pm

IMASOCK

How can you want to cover up Hillary's criminal acts and claimed them is OK behavior, yet if Trump sneezes in the direction of a Russian it is treason . Seriously I want to know how you differentiate the two . I could sit here and rehash everything she did that was treasonous . And even if I did you guys were still say oh no that's not true that wasn't treasonous , and claim nothing to see here . Seriously it's like your political party (power) is more important then the country. There's no way you can honestly turned a blind eye to Hillary Clinton and all her actions and not see the hypocrisy.

IMASOCK

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bret-easton-ellis-says-he-was-called-a-trump-apologist-leaving-las-sunset-tower-hotel-1021572

Fits many leftists here to a T.

“You can dislike the fact that Trump was elected, yes, definitely, and yet still understand and accept ultimately that he was elected this time around. Or you can have a complete mental and emotional collapse and let the Trump presidency define you, which I think is absurd," said Ellis on one of his podcasts.

polecat

polecat

Donald Trump and Co. keep using the "But Hillary..." excuse. If she's a criminal, lock her up. Otherwise, shut up.
Rex Huppke
What happened to the trump AG and a special prosecutor looking into this? What is he waiting for?

Side question: if you join the Army, Navy ect, and you lie on your clearance forms and it's found out later what happens?

del.capslock

del.capslock

IMASOCK wrote: How can you want to cover up Hillary's criminal acts and claimed them is OK behavior,  yet if Trump sneezes in the direction of a Russian it is treason .  Seriously I want to know how you differentiate the two .  I could sit here and rehash everything she did that was treasonous .  And even if I did you guys were still say oh no that's not true that wasn't treasonous ,  and claim nothing to see here . Seriously it's like your political party (power) is more important then the country. There's no way you can honestly turned a blind eye to Hillary Clinton and all her actions and not see the hypocrisy.

Is English your mother-tongue? If it is, you really mangled it here. Why don't you try to recast that jumble of words into grammatically correct English so others can understand it. It makes no sense the way it is.

Are you hitting the bottle or taking meds or something? You sound addled or otherwise messed up.

IMASOCK

polecat wrote:Donald Trump and Co. keep using the "But Hillary..." excuse. If she's a criminal, lock her up. Otherwise, shut up.
Rex Huppke
What happened to the trump AG and a special prosecutor looking into this? What is he waiting for?  

Side question: if you join the Army, Navy ect,  and you lie on your clearance forms and it's found out later what happens?

1) They are working on locking her away and:
2) Never lied on a clearance form otherwise I wouldn't be posting here

IMASOCK

Gonna keep this at the top for y'all to ponder. This statement was from a left wing, Hollywood time accused of being a Trump apologist.

del.capslock

del.capslock

IMASOCK wrote:
polecat wrote:Donald Trump and Co. keep using the "But Hillary..." excuse. If she's a criminal, lock her up. Otherwise, shut up.
Rex Huppke

Side question: if you join the Army, Navy ect,  and you lie on your clearance forms and it's found out later what happens?

1) They are working on locking her away and:
2) Never lied on a clearance form otherwise I wouldn't be posting here

He wasn't talking about you, you dumb shit!

del.capslock

del.capslock

From a tech forum:

Forum Etiquette

Many forums frown on -- or explicitly forbid -- bumping posts. When a thread moves to the top of the board, it leads users to believe that the thread has new content. Bumping your own thread to get more attention comes across as spamming. Bumping another user's thread isn't much better, as it adds nothing of value.

Got it, you hillbilly douche-bag--bumping your own thread is considered spamming. DUH!

42All spam threads have been merged here. - Page 2 Empty Should OJ get paroled? 7/17/2017, 5:00 pm

IMASOCK

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2017/07/17/oj-simpson-faces-good-chance-at-parole-from-nevada-prison/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Drove many times to school out past that location. What a desolate place! Even if you could get over the wall, you can been seen for miles. It is very scenic though early in the AM on the way out to Creech.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Stirring the pot with old stuff agaim?  Your behaviour and lack of self control was the absolute worst.

Bull shale. Why don't you at least try to be fair when you make a moderator decision?

Vikingwoman

I hope not. He needs to die in here.

2seaoat

Is he capable of hurting another human whether it is retrieving a signed football or an ex wife...........he has shown a potential for violence so they need to be sure before letting him out on the street.

2seaoat

I hope not. He needs to die in here.

Are you visiting him on a conjugal visit, no wonder you do not like folks who are driving while black. Very Happy

zsomething

Nope, O. J.'s right were he deserves to be. Aside from dead.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:Nope, O. J.'s right were he deserves to be.   Aside from dead.

My thoughts exactly.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:I hope not. He needs to die in here.

Are you visiting him on a conjugal visit, no wonder you do not like folks who are driving while black. Very Happy

I suspect you beat up and tortured little black kids while growing up in B'Ham w/ your racist family. Now you're trying desperately to get into heaven, Elmer Gantry before you bite the dust by accusing other people.

2seaoat

suspect you beat up and tortured little black kids while growing up in B'Ham w/ your racist family. Now you're trying desperately to get into heaven, Elmer Gantry before you bite the dust by accusing other people.

yep, I tried to use your logic to explain to those little black kids why their dad kept getting pulled over, they screamed in uncontrollable pain........so I had to immediately tell them it was because of tinted windows......they laughed and damn, the pearly gates reopened. Your daddy has too dark of windows.....ha ha ha ha......hell God offered me free harp lessons, and Bob had this big junk pile and pulled out a working harp. All is good in heaven.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum