Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

we cannot get respect unless we back up our words with deeds

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This is the Romney foreign policy......Again the use of generalizations and lack of specifics is one thing on domestic policy, but you have to have enough intelligence to understand what American interests are....and where is his shame to be the pinnacle of the chickenhawks to now say that you want to start dropping bombs.....to make your words carry weight.....are you kidding me.....this guy was a bully in a prep school.....I would have liked to see him pull that routine at my school.....Mitten the kitten is the classic chickenhawk.......he is a bully, but if anybody has taken down a bully, they are at heart cowards.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Z-I-O-N-I-S-T Romney...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/us/politics/mitt-romney-and-benjamin-netanyahu-are-old-friends.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

in 1976, the lives of Mitt Romney and Benjamin Netanyahu intersected, briefly but indelibly, in the 16th-floor offices of the Boston Consulting Group, where both had been recruited as corporate advisers. At the most formative time of their careers, they sized each other up during the firm’s weekly brainstorming sessions, absorbing the same profoundly analytical view of the world.

That shared experience decades ago led to a warm friendship, little known to outsiders, that is now rich with political intrigue. Mr. Netanyahu, the prime minister of Israel, is making the case for military action against Iran as Mr. Romney, the likely Republican presidential nominee, is attacking the Obama administration for not supporting Mr. Netanyahu more robustly.

The relationship between Mr. Netanyahu and Mr. Romney — nurtured over meals in Boston, New York and Jerusalem, strengthened by a network of mutual friends and heightened by their conservative ideologies — has resulted in an unusually frank exchange of advice and insights on topics like politics, economics and the Middle East.

2seaoat wrote:This is the Romney foreign policy......Again the use of generalizations and lack of specifics is one thing on domestic policy, but you have to have enough intelligence to understand what American interests are....and where is his shame to be the pinnacle of the chickenhawks to now say that you want to start dropping bombs.....to make your words carry weight.....are you kidding me.....this guy was a bully in a prep school.....I would have liked to see him pull that routine at my school.....Mitten the kitten is the classic chickenhawk.......he is a bully, but if anybody has taken down a bully, they are at heart cowards.

Did you say that about Clinton when he damn near ran us out of Cruise Missles at 1 million per pop? He'd launch 12 or 15 at a mud hut all the while he was putting a cigar up inside Monica in the Oval Office. He served about as much time as Romney. How about Obama? He missed out on Desert Storm, Panama, Iraq and Astan. He is even for fighting Astan and has called it THE GOOD WAR. WTH is your issue dude aside from the fact the Obama is on the JV when the Varsity is out playing?

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 10/9/2012, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:This is the Romney foreign policy......Again the use of generalizations and lack of specifics is one thing on domestic policy, but you have to have enough intelligence to understand what American interests are....and where is his shame to be the pinnacle of the chickenhawks to now say that you want to start dropping bombs.....to make your words carry weight.....are you kidding me.....this guy was a bully in a prep school.....I would have liked to see him pull that routine at my school.....Mitten the kitten is the classic chickenhawk.......he is a bully, but if anybody has taken down a bully, they are at heart cowards.

Did you say that about Clinton when he damn near ran us out of Cruise Missles at 1 million per pop? He'd launch 12 or 15 at a mud hut all the while he was putting a cigar up inside Monica in the Oval Office. He served about as much time as Romney. How about Obama? He missed out on Desert Storm, Panama, Iraq and Astan. He is even for fighting Astan and has called it THE GOOD WAR. WTH is your issue dude aside from the fact the Romney is on the JV when the Varsity is out playing?

LOL! I think Seaoat has said about 20 times what his issue is. Where's your brain?

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

LOL! I think Seaoat has said about 20 times what his issue is. Where's your brain?

You can't even stay up with the thread, why bother responding?

2seaoat wrote:This is the Romney foreign policy.......

Romney has as much foreign policy experience today as BHO did when he was first elected.

it's interesting that what a challenger says during a campaign is more important to the left than the current strategy of weakness and a general lack of recognizing potential threats. bush was run through the mill for not preventing 9/11... but obama gets a pass for ignoring the risks in libya and lying about it right to our faces. why does this administration try to minimize terrorist acts? why are our rights and freedoms always questioned when innocents are murdered? i hear seagoats fear of tough talk and the reference to being a bully... but being a sissified wimp is not a good strategy either. sometimes a threat or bluff minimizes aggression. I thght Ike and FDR and even Reagan got praise for that here the other day... ok not reagan... just thght I'd throw him in there because it's true.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

During last week's debate, President Obama said several times that Governor Romney would increase defense spending by $2 trillion. Romney didn't protest. Obama's claim is accurate, but the underlying issue goes far beyond arithmetic. It is really about strategic risk and national priorities. The candidates' differing visions for defense spending represent the most significant contrast on national security policy in the 2012 election.

we cannot get respect unless we back up our words with deeds 12100810

More spending ? What domestic programs are we going to cut? Whose taxes are going up?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:During last week's debate, President Obama said several times that Governor Romney would increase defense spending by $2 trillion. Romney didn't protest. Obama's claim is accurate, but the underlying issue goes far beyond arithmetic. It is really about strategic risk and national priorities. The candidates' differing visions for defense spending represent the most significant contrast on national security policy in the 2012 election.

we cannot get respect unless we back up our words with deeds 12100810

More spending ? What domestic programs are we going to cut? Whose taxes are going up?

Romney won’t reduce the deficit one cent. He can’t if he is going to double-down on defense spending and engage in a warlike foreign policy. Impossible—the numbers will never add up.

Reagan cut taxes and greatly increased defense spending around 1981. The only way he could pay for this was by instituting the largest peacetime deficits in our nation’s history (a trend which has continued because Congress got addicted to large deficits). Romney will be no different. He will just continue $trillion$ deficits to run his agenda while blaming Obama for the reason why he can’t cut spending.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

And then of course there's the interest we tax payers have to keep paying. Who exactly benefits from those interest payments? China and the big banks?
How does the Federal Reserve figure into the interest payments?

[quote="ZVUGKTUBM"]
othershoe1030 wrote:D

Romney will be no different. He will just continue $trillion$ deficits to run his agenda while blaming Obama for the reason why he can’t cut spending.[/color]

Kind of like BHO encouraging massive deficits while blaming Bush? The hypocrisy of you left-winger fanatics is amazing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum