Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember when Seaoat said ISIS wasn't legit because they didn't attack Israel?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/isis-claims-responsibility-for-attack-on-jerusalem

2seaoat

Almost a decade and a handful of people dead in Israel, and we spend a trillion here and a trillion there and our lost service people exceed the loss of like in both Saudi Arabia and Israel......duh.......count the the money which pours into Israel and Saudi Arabia, and then tell me about the motivation if ISIS and the goal of ISIS where the puppet masters need useful fools to propagate terrorism which stokes up stupid people in America or frightens American Scardy Cats. Sorry, this is such a simple conceptual plan by the Saudis and Israelis that even a person who has not read Foreign Affairs for dummies can figure this one out.

We are about two to three trillion short on infrastructure improvements just not to further decline, and we have poured into the middle east close to six trillion dollars which could have paid for expanded health care, infrastructure and job creation, and debt reduction. Instead somebody gets excited about a symbolic nothing attack....splendid.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:Almost a decade and a handful of people dead in Israel, and we spend a trillion here and a trillion there and our lost service people exceed the loss of like in both Saudi Arabia and Israel......duh.......count the the money which pours into Israel and Saudi Arabia, and then tell me about the motivation if ISIS and the goal of ISIS where the puppet masters need useful fools to propagate terrorism which stokes up stupid people in America or frightens American Scardy Cats.   Sorry, this is such a simple conceptual plan by the Saudis and Israelis that even a person who has not read Foreign Affairs for dummies can figure this one out.

We are about two to three trillion short on infrastructure improvements just not to further decline, and we have poured into the middle east close to six trillion dollars which could have paid for expanded health care, infrastructure and job creation, and debt reduction.  Instead somebody gets excited about a symbolic nothing attack....splendid.

As loathe as I am to admit it, Seaoat does have a point here which, I presume, he reached purely by accident.

Nevertheless, there is this:

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crewmembers were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/israel-attacks-uss-liberty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat wrote:Almost a decade and a handful of people dead in Israel, and we spend a trillion here and a trillion there and our lost service people exceed the loss of like in both Saudi Arabia and Israel......duh.......count the the money which pours into Israel and Saudi Arabia, and then tell me about the motivation if ISIS and the goal of ISIS where the puppet masters need useful fools to propagate terrorism which stokes up stupid people in America or frightens American Scardy Cats.   Sorry, this is such a simple conceptual plan by the Saudis and Israelis that even a person who has not read Foreign Affairs for dummies can figure this one out.

We are about two to three trillion short on infrastructure improvements just not to further decline, and we have poured into the middle east close to six trillion dollars which could have paid for expanded health care, infrastructure and job creation, and debt reduction.  Instead somebody gets excited about a symbolic nothing attack....splendid.

Don't let facts keep you ignorant.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Pacedog Original Gangsta wrote:

Don't let facts keep you ignorant.

Ah, irony. Very clever.

These facts you speak of, what are they?

Just a brief synopsis of our history with the state of Israel will do. Or perhaps the influence of the Seven Sisters in Middle Eastern relations. Maybe a sentence or two about Iran and the overthrow of democratically elected Mosaddegh.

Take your time.

RealLindaL

Professor Pace, you probably don't realize it yet, but you will always be seriously outclassed and outmaneuvered by del.caps' far greater knowledge base. May as well pick up your toys and go home.

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:Professor Pace, you probably don't realize it yet, but you will always be seriously outclassed and outmaneuvered by del.caps' far greater knowledge base.   May as well pick up your toys and go home.

Don't scare him away, I want to toy with him a bit.

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Professor Pace, you probably don't realize it yet, but you will always be seriously outclassed and outmaneuvered by del.caps' far greater knowledge base.   May as well pick up your toys and go home.

Don't scare him away, I want to toy with him a bit.

Oh, no chance he'll be scared away. In fact, you can thank me because I probably just encouraged him to keep hammering away at the points he'll never successfully make here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum