Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schumer staff mocks fake #45 cabinet meeting

+3
del.capslock
PkrBum
Telstar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Prresident Donald Trump’s first full cabinet meeting on Monday was marked by nearly all the president’s cabinet members lavishing him with effusive praise — a spectacle that many media observers called “bizarre.”

Chief of Staff Reince Priebus in particular drew ridicule when he thanked Trump for “the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda” during the meeting, as some observers noted it was the kind of thing you’ve expect to see in North Korea.

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) had some fun at Trump’s expense on Monday afternoon when he and his staff posted a video that mocked Trump’s cabinet meeting by showing staffers offering gushing, over-the-top praise for the Senate minority leader.

“You have great hair,” one staffer told him. “Nobody has better hair than you.”

“Before we go any further, I just want to say thank you for the opportunity and the blessing to serve your agenda,” said another, directly quoting Priebus.

At this point, the entire staff burst out laughing.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/nobody-has-better-hair-than-you-chuck-schumers-staff-roasts-trumps-cult-like-cabinet-meeting/

PkrBum

PkrBum

Below average propaganda... for the extra special useful idiots... lol.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Below average propaganda... for the extra special useful idiots... lol.

Not to mention drug abusing glibtard dullards. Laughing

del.capslock

del.capslock

PkrBum wrote:Below average propaganda... for the extra special useful idiots... lol.

Thank you for the opportunity and blessing you have given us to endure your opinion.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

PkrBum

PkrBum

Trump's a fool... and the dems still can't find a message or messenger to win elections.

Nice joke tho... heh.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Trump's a fool... and the dems still can't find a message or messenger to win elections.

Nice joke tho... heh.

They are trying to find a way to connect with middle American armpit dulltards. Laughing

PkrBum

PkrBum

Nice job. Elite ruling class leftists demeaning a guy who never claimed to be politically correct.

Keep up the good work... resistance 2018..!! Useful idiots are ultimately responsible for the leftist decline. They demand nothing from their dear leaders... buy twist in angst when they are rejected.

The terrible two routine in the shopping center aisle is stupid. Grow the fuck up.

Telstar

Telstar

Schumer staff mocks fake #45 cabinet meeting Pkr_gr11

RealLindaL

"Bizarre" doesn't begin to describe the fawning adulation-fest that Trump apparently welcomed if not encouraged during his first cabinet meeting.  It was one of the most disgusting political spectacles I've ever witnessed.   Anyone who hasn't seen it, should make it a point.  All that was missing was a background hymn praising the lord Trump.  Seriously - it was that bad.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:"Bizarre" doesn't begin to describe the fawning adulation-fest that Trump apparently welcomed if not encouraged during his first cabinet meeting.  It was one of the most disgusting political spectacles I've ever witnessed.   Anyone who hasn't seen it, should make it a point.  All that was missing was a background hymn praising the lord Trump.  Seriously - it was that bad.

That's small business czar and WWE rasslin' CEO Linda McMahon about eight minutes in. She should have said thanks by crawling under the table because the 5 million she donated to fake #45's campaign was a lot less than the 50 million she tossed away on two failed senate campaigns.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Schumer staff mocks fake #45 cabinet meeting Animal-farm-quote-2-picture-quote-1

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:Schumer staff mocks fake #45 cabinet meeting Animal-farm-quote-2-picture-quote-1

I decree that this farm will now devote itself to the making of weapons, to the building of walls.

zsomething

What's amazing is, the parody was no stranger than the real thing.

I'm thinking Trump handed out cards telling them what he wanted them to say, because a lot of the phraseology sounded just like his. And I wouldn't put it past him to write praises to himself and get someone else to read them to him, just so he could hear it in someone else's voice. This is an extremely weak, needy, and insecure man. Even with all that money, he still doesn't feel like a success, and needs constant reassurance that someone admires him. It's all he wants out of life. Two parts mental illness, one part daddy-issues, cook under high pressure until explosion.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:What's amazing is, the parody was no stranger than the real thing.

I'm thinking Trump handed out cards telling them what he wanted them to say, because a lot of the phraseology sounded just like his.  And I wouldn't put it past him to write praises to himself and get someone else to read them to him, just so he could hear it in someone else's voice.   This is an extremely weak, needy, and insecure man.   Even with all that money, he still doesn't feel like a success, and needs constant reassurance that someone admires him.  It's all he wants out of life.   Two parts mental illness, one part daddy-issues, cook under high pressure until explosion.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Morning Joe had a clip from the Simpsons' that mocked this meeting. And, as if it needed more frosting on the Trump cake he himself went on to boast about how fabulous his administration was, and how many wonderful things he has already accomplished. I wish I could find that clip but alas. It was perfect.

This is one of our country's very lowest points on so many levels.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I "borrowed" this comment from FB...withholding the name...but it accurately describes the "state of the union".

"Nobody has done More, NOBODY! The one month resume; Three falsified terrorist attacks. A controversial Executive Order overturned by multiple courts in multiple states. Alienating some of our closest allies including Australia. Attempting to delegitimize any and all press that doesn't agree with him. Offending the Jewish and black reporters at his press conference. Failing to send a single bill to Congress. Using three different Presidential locations at massive taxpayer expense. Taking each weekend away from the White House. Making poor EPA and Education picks. Signing a bill to allow those with mental illness to acquire firearms. Firing the acting head of the DOJ for performing her job. Bannon, Flynn and Conway.

Month Two: OUR Marines now on the ground in Syria. An insinuation of an attack in Sweden (it was a gang issue noting else). Freedom of the press blocked at a press briefing held by the White House Press Secretary. The ACA NOT repealed and replaced in his “first 30 days”. ISIS NOT defeated in "first 30 days with very secret plan".
More connections to Russia via the Attorney General. An unsubstantiated and debunked allegation against the former President. Two pipelines approved. North Korea becomes more aggressive with little to no response. The Apprentice became an early morning priority for the POTUS. A proposal to increase military spending of 54 Billion dollarsat the expense of nearly every other aspect of government when our military spending is already excessive compared to every other nation on earth. The tragic raid in Yemen cost 31 lives. HUD Secretary calls slaves “Immigrants with a dream.”. Trump tweeted that Obama released 122 prisoners from Guantanamo that "returned to the battlefield." Actually, 113/122 were released under Bush. Appears to propose a 1.3 billion dollar cut to the budget of the USCG. HR 1313 Is a bill proposing allowing the use of genetic testing by employers *Section 3(b). Budget proposal suggests cutting funding to Meals-On-Wheels. Second travel ban held up in courts.

Month 3: The art of the deal fails as the President can’t even unite his own party on health care. Hundreds killed in US led (and ordered) air strikes. “I’ll be too busy to golf”; taken 9 golf trips so far. Kushner linked to Russians. President Trump has signed a bill that repeals the Fair Pay And Safe Workplaces rule. Single handedly dissolves many of our environmental protections. MAY have forbidden Sally Yates (Acting AG-Dismissed) from testifying before Congress about non-classified Russian ties to Mike Flynn. Signs bill to eliminate protections of your browsing history. Trump reopens national parks and wildlife refuges for coal mining. Takes credit for an Intel plant and 3,000 jobs in AZ. The plant was announced alongside President Obama in 2011. Deputy Chief of Staff departs Administration. Trump University settles with students. Kentucky Judge rules trump can be sued for inciting violence at a rally. Flynn offers to testify if given immunity. DeVos connection made to Russia after transition meeting in Seychelles. Chairman Nunez steps aside from Intelligence Committee investigation into Russian activities. HR 610 is in process to repeal the No Hungry Kids Act. Launches a unilateral strike of 59 missiles on Syrian soil. POTUS caught in confirmed, verifiable lie about knowldge of Steve Bannon before campaign. It is announced that British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between associates of President Donald J. Trump and Russian officials and other Russian individuals during the campaign and passed on those communications to their US counterparts. Navy deployed to Korean peninsula region according to the POTUS, but actually does not.

Month 4: Canadian trade battle begins with 24% tariff placed on some Canadian lumber companies who export to the US. Nuclear sub docks in South Korea. Donald Trump’s plans to prevent federal funding to cities that protect immigrants, often called “sanctuary cities,” has been blocked by a federal judge. President Donald Trump signed an executive order on 4/28 beginning a five-year development plan for offshore drilling in the Gulf of Mexico and off the East Coast of the United States, another step to reverse actions taken by President Barack Obama. Ending former first lady Michelle Obama’s “Let Girls Learn” program, immediately terminating the program which provided educational opportunities for young women across the world. Trump Administration Is Losing Yet Another Member, Sebastian Gorka. US Navy Seral killed in Somalia. Mark Green withdraws from nomination for Secretary of the Army. Termination of FBI Director Comey. 5/11 Fed raises interest rate on student loans. A new trade deal will allow US beef and natural gas exports to flow into China while opening up the US market for cooked poultry and Chinese banks, the US Commerce Secretary announced Thursday 5/11. POTUS admits sharing classified intel with Russians in Oval Office meeting. Trump is revealed to have potenitailly obstructed justice in asking the former AG to let the Flynn investigation go.

Month 5: 4th Circuit upholds block on travel ban. More connections to Russia via AG Sessions. Ireala and the UK take measures to limit classified intelligence shared with the US based on the actions of the POTUS. White House Excludes Gay Husband From Photo Caption of NATO Leaders’ Spouses from G7 meeting in Italy, posted on the . WH website. POTUS pulls USA out of Paris Climate accords. Director Comey testifies in both public and private as to his experiences with the President. Another ruling against the “travel bans”. AG Sessions agress to testify before Congress. House of Representatives passed a very dangerous bill that guts the crucial reforms passed in the wake of the financial crisis: H.R. 10, the Financial CHOICE Act. Son Eric caught in activities moving money from charitible events at Trump golf courses and sending that money into Trump interests by overcharging “excessively” for golf course use. Trump proposes cutting $3 million form the Holocaust Museum. The White House’s proposed $186.5 billion budget for Department of Veterans Affairs operations next year includes more than $13 billion for medical care outside VA and $3.6 billion in savings from benefits trims. YES, That’s correct TRIMMED BENEFITS FOR VETERANS

Telstar

Telstar

Now I remember what this reminds me of, when WWE czar Vince McMahon would force those that worked for him to literally kiss his ass or be fired. BTW that's Mrs. McMahon kissing 45's ass just before Reince Priebus does. Bob was right about pro rasslin' and politics. Fake #45 is the proof. Pucker up 45'rs. Laughing

zsomething

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Trump was using Vince McMahon as a pattern for his presidential style. If "Hail To the Chief" gets replaced by that "No Chance In Hell" theme song, I'd probably only laugh...

PkrBum

PkrBum

Silly comrades... lol.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Trump was using Vince McMahon as a pattern for his presidential style.   If "Hail To the Chief" gets replaced by that "No Chance In Hell" theme song, I'd probably only laugh...

No doubt he still considers being inducted into the rasslin' hall of fame as his greatest honor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum