Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

People are ashamed to say they are going to Wharton

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I have been keeping the TV on free digital TV for the last week since the NBA championship which is broadcast on ABC. Today I got done with some bobcat work and was watching Steve Harvey on the Family Feud. He asked a contestant where she was going to school and she sheepishly said Wharton school of business.......and it was awful to see a once proud school now having the biggest dumb asz in years bragging that it was his school. Harvey being a smart asz......said hey I heard that is an Ivy league school......it was hilarious as the woman was apologizing.......I bet their endowment has gone down the tubes. How do you not correlate idiocy with the Wharton School, because they failed teaching one dunce. Alfred Neuman would give more stature to a school.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I have been keeping the TV on free digital TV for the last week since the NBA championship which is broadcast on ABC.  Today I got done with some bobcat work and was watching Steve Harvey on the Family Feud.   He asked a contestant where she was going to school and she sheepishly said Wharton school of business.......and it was awful to see a once proud school now having the biggest dumb asz in years bragging that it was his school.  Harvey being a smart asz......said hey I heard that is an Ivy league school......it was hilarious as the woman was apologizing.......I bet their endowment has gone down the tubes.  How do you not correlate idiocy with the Wharton School, because they failed teaching one dunce.   Alfred Neuman would give more stature to a school.

Wait, let me get this right. You're basing your contention that "People are ashamed to say they are going to Wharton" on something you saw on Family Feud? No wonder you seem so ill-informed.

Wharton is a disgrace to humanity and should be scorned by any decent person. They are one of prime promulgators of the LIE that the duty of a corporation manager or director is to maximize profit.

This ridiculous notion has resulted in incalculable damage to the social fabric. Every person who every taught at Wharton, everyone who ever served in any administrative position at Wharton and EVERY graduate of Wharton should be publicly shamed, reduced to penury and force to work at a paper-hat or manual labor job for the rest of their miserable lives... naked, with big sign around their necks saying "I WAS VERY, VERY BAD".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

Huh?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum