Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mayor Mitch Landrieu’s Address on Removal of Four Confederate Statues

+4
2seaoat
Telstar
del.capslock
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The leftists obviously have no confidence that minorities can use reason and logic to absorb the past and move towards a better present/future. I frankly don't give a damn about statues... but humans of any color don't need a bunch of pseudo-elitist leftists protecting them from themselves.

That's a lie... it's always been a lie... it's always going to be a lie... and one day it'll backfire on y'all. Big-time.

Well, considering the black folks were the ones most instrumental in the campaign to get the statues and flags down, I reckon that is what they wanted, using their own reason and logic.  I'm just happy to help them.  I'm not "saving them," I'm just assisting.

Then that's great. I hope they year down their leftist ruling elite next. Their policies have sucked.

Humans don't need overlords.

PkrBum

PkrBum

btraven wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Then your goal should be absolute equality and equal opportunity. The rest of this bs is just politics.

Who the fuck are you to tell ANYBODY what their goal should be? You're a racist, white-trash piece-of-shit who wouldn't last a week as a black guy or an immigrant.

All of a sudden you're saying absolute equality should be the goal but not too long ago, your degenerate ilk were screaming bloody murder at Brown v. Board of Education, the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act--squealing about State's Rights and separate-but-equal.

Now, all of sudden you're bleating about absolute equality--what bullshit. You conservatives and reactionaries are all nothing but racists at heart with no principles save one: I got mine, up yours!

No... it was your degenerate ilk that defended slavery... that defined a black the fraction of a human being... that sterilized blacks under eugenics... that started the kkk... that disintegrated the black family... that Obama hardly helped at all economically. It's just flat dumb to blame the plight of blacks in this country on anyone except yourselves. Here's an idea... stop fucking with social engineering.

Harming anyone because of their race is illegal... enforce the shit out of that... root out injustice.

But stop fucking with people's private choices. Where you think that authority congress from is beyond me.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:

Then that's great. I hope they year down their leftist ruling elite next. Their policies have sucked.

You're hilarious. Laughing

First, "leftist ruling elite." From a guy who's still defending a billionaire scam artist and actually thinking he's some kind of champion of the common man. The guy's fleecing you like hell and you're fighting as hard as you can to help him do it.

Then, leftist policies suck? I present to you... the South. Electing nothing but conservatives for decades, and consistently last in all the good things and first in all the bad ones. If conservative policies were the best ones, the South would be a Utopia, leading the rest of the country. Instead, it's on the government teat like it's welded there. We've given conservatives plenty of time to prove that their policies work... and they've failed to such a magnitude that it's silly already. You look up anything -- unemployment, infant mortality, poverty, roads, education, health care, whatever -- and red states do worse in it than blue states. If you got that kind of results from a toothpaste, you'd change your brand. But the South clings to the GOP because the GOP panders to their religion. That's the only reason they get anywhere -- pandering to people who've been trained since childhood to ignore facts, logic, and evidence so they can keep believing the ridiculous stuff they want to believe.

And, speaking of... overlords. This from the "Christian" party, who are so hungry for an overlord that they make one up, and pattern themselves as "sheep," seeking a shepherd.

I don't remember any leftist trying to make me do anything I didn't want to do, but I get pushy bullshit from conservatives all the time. They insist on having their silly fantasies catered to. They're fighting as hard as they can to establish a theocratic government here. Sorry, dude, but I don't listen to rhetoric -- I look at results. I know who's trying to curtail my freedom, and it ain't Democrats. I hear all the alarmist bullshit, but the fact is I can still buy any gun I want and nobody's coming to take it. My investments do a hell of a lot better under Democrats. I get more raises at work when Democrats are in office. You name it, and it works better under Democrats. I've lived in Mississippi far too long to believe any of the horseshit about Conservatives governing worth a damn.

You truly have no idea what you're about. You're just brainwashed to belieeeeeeeve shit, and then you repeat your training like a Furby.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You're hilarious.  Laughing

First, "leftist ruling elite."  From a guy who's still defending a billionaire scam artist and actually thinking he's some kind of champion of the common man.  The guy's fleecing you like hell and you're fighting as hard as you can to help him do it.

Then, leftist policies suck?  I present to you... the South.  Electing nothing but conservatives for decades, and consistently last in all the good things and first in all the bad ones.  If conservative policies were the best ones, the South would be a Utopia, leading the rest of the country.  Instead, it's on the government teat like it's welded there.  We've given conservatives plenty of time to prove that their policies work... and they've failed to such a magnitude that it's silly already.  You look up anything -- unemployment, infant mortality, poverty, roads, education, health care, whatever -- and red states do worse in it than blue states.  If you got that kind of results from a toothpaste, you'd change your brand.  But the South clings to the GOP because the GOP panders to their religion.  That's the only reason they get anywhere -- pandering to people who've been trained since childhood to ignore facts, logic, and evidence so they can keep believing the ridiculous stuff they want to believe.

And, speaking of... overlords.  This from the "Christian" party, who are so hungry for an overlord that they make one up, and pattern themselves as "sheep," seeking a shepherd.

I don't remember any leftist trying to make me do anything I didn't want to do, but I get pushy bullshit from conservatives all the time.  They insist on having their silly fantasies catered to.   They're fighting as hard as they can to establish a theocratic government here.  Sorry, dude, but I don't listen to rhetoric -- I look at results.  I know who's trying to curtail my freedom, and it ain't Democrats.  I hear all the alarmist bullshit, but the fact is I can still buy any gun I want and nobody's coming to take it.  My investments do a hell of a lot better under Democrats.  I get more raises at work when Democrats are in office.  You name it, and it works better under Democrats.  I've lived in Mississippi far too long to believe any of the horseshit about Conservatives governing worth a damn.  

You truly have no idea what you're about.  You're just brainwashed to belieeeeeeeve shit, and then you repeat your training like a Furby.

cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum