Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anthony Weiner takes a felony hit and gives America President Trump

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Two deeply flawed folks who just cannot get enough narcissism. Weiner never screwed the 15 year old, but he screwed America.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:Two deeply flawed folks who just cannot get enough narcissism.  Weiner never screwed the 15 year old, but he screwed America.

I presume the "Two deeply flawed folks" you're referring to are Hillary and Weiner. He didn't screw America, she did.

Even Biden acknowledges that Hillary was a shitty candidate. She and no one else gave us Trump. Quit looking for scapegoats.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

I apologize. I think Anthony Weiner trolling the internet for 15 year old girls to expose himself is one sick individual, and I forgot that there is a troll union. I get it.

His conduct while married to a top aide to Hillary Clinton, was not Hillary's fault. Hillary as the first woman candidate for President was intelligent and capable. The false claims about her email almost seem comical compared to the bozo traveling show we are about to witness.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I apologize.  I think Anthony Weiner trolling the internet for 15 year old girls to expose himself is one sick individual, and I forgot that there is a troll union.  I get it.

His conduct while married to a top aide to Hillary Clinton, was not Hillary's fault.  Hillary as the first woman candidate for President was intelligent and capable.  The false claims about her email almost seem comical compared to the bozo traveling show we are about to witness.

If that's what you think, why are you apologizing?

How completely phony can you be? That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

Hillary knew Weiner was a problem and she could have distanced herself from Abedin at the first hint of dick pics. If any normal person had an aide whose spouse was a flasher or other  kind of unsavory weirdo, they would deal with it. Her failure to do so cost her the election.

Abedin's sending emails to Weiner's laptop was also colossally stupid and coupled with Weiner's proclivities should have resulted in her immediate dismissal.

Hillary should have know better but her judgement may have been clouded by other factors. Heh-heh.

Without putting too fine a point on it, what I'm trying to say is: THAT STUPID BITCH HILLARY ELECTED DONALD TRUMP! NO ONE ELSE!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I apologize.  I think Anthony Weiner trolling the internet for 15 year old girls to expose himself is one sick individual, and I forgot that there is a troll union.  I get it.

His conduct while married to a top aide to Hillary Clinton, was not Hillary's fault.  Hillary as the first woman candidate for President was intelligent and capable.  The false claims about her email almost seem comical compared to the bozo traveling show we are about to witness.

If that's what you think, why are you apologizing?

How completely phony can you be? That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

Hillary knew Weiner was a problem and she could have distanced herself from Abedin at the first hint of dick pics. If any normal person had an aide whose spouse was a flasher or other  kind of unsavory weirdo, they would deal with it. Her failure to do so cost her the election.

Abedin's sending emails to Weiner's laptop was also colossally stupid and coupled with Weiner's proclivities should have resulted in her immediate dismissal.

Hillary should have know better but her judgement may have been clouded by other factors. Heh-heh.

Without putting too fine a point on it, what I'm trying to say is: THAT STUPID BITCH HILLARY ELECTED DONALD TRUMP! NO ONE ELSE!

Your misogyny is showing.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Floridatexan wrote:
Your misogyny is showing.

It's not misogyny. I despise Hillary Clinton not all women. But I'm not surprised that a Hillary supporter uses that accusation to anyone who disses her.

Hillary's hubris and incompetence cost her the election and she's still blaming everyone and everything else.

You got a little misandry going on there?

Accusing me of misogyny because I despise Hillary is the same thing as me accusing you of misandry because you hate Trump. Only I have enough sense not to do that.

I understand that you can despise an individual without despising a whole class. YOU apparently cannot grasp that simple distinction.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum