Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sessions issues sweeping new criminal charging policy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-issues-sweeping-new-criminal-charging-policy/2017/05/11/4752bd42-3697-11e7-b373-418f6849a004_story.html?utm_term=.467934a7061b&wpisrc=al_alert-COMBO-politics%252Bnation&wpmk=1

That's good news for the privately run/for profit prison industry, but no one else. Sad

Telstar

Telstar

Sessions issues sweeping new criminal charging policy Jeff_s10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

panhandler wrote:That's good news for the privately run/for profit prison industry, but no one else. Sad

How I detest this lowlife, bottom feeding, elf-eared Wallace wannabe piece of Alabama white trash.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
panhandler wrote:That's good news for the privately run/for profit prison industry, but no one else. Sad

How I detest this lowlife, bottom feeding, elf-eared Wallace wannabe piece of Alabama white trash.  

So does that mean you'll be crossing him off your Christmas list? Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So does that mean you'll be crossing him off your Christmas list? Laughing

I'd like to tape his nose to Herr Drumpf's derriere. That's where it spends most of its time already. He thinks the law serves him, instead of vice versa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum