Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergdahl's letter on why he deserted , Army charging with desertion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647397/Revealed-Bowe-Bergdahl-left-note-comrades-telling-leaving-start-new-life-Army-general-says-faces-desertion-charges.html

They had to of known this.

So, we need to impeach Obama and arrest him for treason.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton said on Monday that Obama's decision was both 'tough' and justified.
'This young man, whatever the circumstances, was an American citizen - is an American citizen - was serving in our military,' Clinton said at an event in Denver.
'The idea that you really care for your own citizens and particularly those in uniform, I think is a very noble one.'
Sad she didn't feel the same about Ambassador Stephens and the navy seals that died

But Former Vice President Dick Cheney did not agree, expressing concerns that the Taliban leaders will now plan attacks against the US as soon as they can, according to CBS.
'I think there's a distinct possibility that these five will in fact go into the battle,' Cheney told Fox News on Monday night.
'These are people that are most likely to go back and once again launch strikes or attacks against Americans, against our friends and allies in the region.
'I think the odds are that they will in fact do that and we'll end up paying another kind of price because of the transaction that's been negotiated here.'
Cheney added about the Obama Administration: 'I do think they have in fact negotiated with terrorists and I don't think they got a very good deal.'

Obama also admitted the released prisoners will battle the US again.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647397/Revealed-Bowe-Bergdahl-left-note-comrades-telling-leaving-start-new-life-Army-general-says-faces-desertion-charges.html#ixzz33dD7RWp6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy wrote:They had to of known this.

You and PaceDog are like peas in the same pod....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Chrissy wrote:They had to of known this.

You and PaceDog are like peas in the same pod....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Do you support the actions of Obama trading 5 high ranking terrorists?

Have we ever had a circumstance of the release of enemy captors BEFORE a war concluded?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Have we ever had a circumstance of the release of enemy captors BEFORE a war concluded?

If you mean have we facilitated prisoner exchanges before a war concluded, the answer is yes - - - starting with the Revolutionary War.

You're a teacher?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum