Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Underestimate Obama at own peril" says Chris Christie

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/204111-gov-christie-underestimate-president-obama-at-own-peril

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Subject: Comments On the Debate

"If" Romney keeps this up...Obama is going to vote for him!" --
Michael Moore
"This wasn't a debate. It was more like a
Romney cross country road trip with Obama tied to the roof."
"Underestimate Obama at own peril" says Chris Christie ?ui=2&ik=13229f23e4&view=att&th=13a3252240d5aec4&attid=0
"Quick, someone give Obama a Nobel Prize in
Debating."
"What this shows is that after four years of being
President, Obama is less prepared to be President than Romney." - o
"I
think we can finally lay to rest who Barack Obama's daddy is. It's now Mitt
Romney." -
"Give Obama this: It's possible he succeeded in lowering
expectations for Biden next week." -
"Obama
better hope a Kicked Ass is covered under Obamacare." - Dennis Miller
"I can’t
believe I’m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter.
"
- Bill Maher
"Obama is
getting owned, refinanced, and owned again!"

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Subject: Comments On the Debate

"If" Romney keeps this up...Obama is going to vote for him!" --
Michael Moore
"This wasn't a debate. It was more like a
Romney cross country road trip with Obama tied to the roof."
"Underestimate Obama at own peril" says Chris Christie ?ui=2&ik=13229f23e4&view=att&th=13a3252240d5aec4&attid=0
"Quick, someone give Obama a Nobel Prize in
Debating."
"What this shows is that after four years of being
President, Obama is less prepared to be President than Romney." - o
"I
think we can finally lay to rest who Barack Obama's daddy is. It's now Mitt
Romney." -
"Give Obama this: It's possible he succeeded in lowering
expectations for Biden next week." -
"Obama
better hope a Kicked Ass is covered under Obamacare." - Dennis Miller
"I can’t
believe I’m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter.
"
- Bill Maher
"Obama is
getting owned, refinanced, and owned again!"

LOL! Only the dullards would assume this was a game changer.The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

A primary season that looked like a vaudeville show, a lackluster candidate that most in his own party aren't terribly excited about, non-stop changes on positions by the surviving candidate, a disastrous trip overseas highlighted by foot in mouth statements at every stop, a wreck of a convention, several weeks of contradictory interviews and a killer behind the scenes video with damaging comments right from the candidates mouth disrespecting nearly have the population of the country he hopes to lead and they want to think that a 90 minute debate will erase all that?
The candidate may be great with an etch-a-sketch but the voters' memories are a bit more stable than that!
Dream on Republicans. You have just over 30 days to hold on to your fantasies and then the votes will come in.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:A primary season that looked like a vaudeville show, a lackluster candidate that most in his own party aren't terribly excited about, non-stop changes on positions by the surviving candidate, a disastrous trip overseas highlighted by foot in mouth statements at every stop, a wreck of a convention, several weeks of contradictory interviews and a killer behind the scenes video with damaging comments right from the candidates mouth disrespecting nearly have the population of the country he hopes to lead and they want to think that a 90 minute debate will erase all that?
The candidate may be great with an etch-a-sketch but the voters' memories are a bit more stable than that!
Dream on Republicans. You have just over 30 days to hold on to your fantasies and then the votes will come in.

Good post, OtherShoe...... It is going to be interesting on this forum on election day, for sure.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Turn outs at swing states on early voting have been at record levels. The only way this election will be lost by Obama is with Hanky Panky. Mitten the Kitten is known by America.....and as much as many Americans do not like the President or his policies....hell will freeze over before we would vote to the worst presidential candidate in American history. He won the debate.....but he lost the election......when you deny your party platform, you have to count on America being dumb.....now when you can outspend a candidate who was finally exposing the real Mitt Romney 9-1....well you can keep the whoop asz in the can....but when your opponent can review your words from the debate.....that whoop asz is coming out of the can.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Turn outs at swing states on early voting have been at record levels. The only way this election will be lost by Obama is with Hanky Panky. Mitten the Kitten is known by America.....and as much as many Americans do not like the President or his policies....hell will freeze over before we would vote to the worst presidential candidate in American history. He won the debate.....but he lost the election......when you deny your party platform, you have to count on America being dumb.....now when you can outspend a candidate who was finally exposing the real Mitt Romney 9-1....well you can keep the whoop asz in the can....but when your opponent can review your words from the debate.....that whoop asz is coming out of the can.

It is my hope he brings a 55 gallon drum of whup azz . . . . .

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I forgot to add that the 90 minutes of debate the RR supporters are counting on to turn this election around were 90 minutes of lies which is really, really pitiful!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum