Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Received my ballot via mail today. First time voting this way.

+3
knothead
Sal
boards of FL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Anyone else vote via mail? Am I the last to evolve away from the polls?

Sal

Sal

I mailed my ballot in this morning.

knothead

knothead

Yes, my friend, my wife and I received ours today as well. Remember to vote FOR the three Supreme Court Justices and we will be voting NO on all the proposed Amendments to the Constitution per the recommendation of the League of Women Voters. Any Constitutional amendment so long and purposefully confusing makes me think "Bend over and grab your ankles". I don't think so . . . . . . .

Mine came in two days ago.. I just can't see doing it any other way.. Why wait in a line or risk other factors on getting your vote in?

no stress

no stress

I never vote by mail. I live in a rural area and there is never a line. The poll workers are my neighbors and know my name when I walk in.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Gunz wrote:I never vote by mail. I live in a rural area and there is never a line. The poll workers are my neighbors and know my name when I walk in.

You still need a photo ID in Florida. I'm sure YOU have one but it wouldn't matter if the poll worker was present at your birth, you still need the photo ID! LOL Gotta cut out all that non-existent voter impersonation. What a crock.

Of course if you vote by mail you Don't need the ID! Just something to think about in case some don't have one. Call the Supervisor of Elections in your county to request a vote by mail ballot.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Gunz wrote:I never vote by mail. I live in a rural area and there is never a line. The poll workers are my neighbors and know my name when I walk in.

You still need a photo ID in Florida. I'm sure YOU have one but it wouldn't matter if the poll worker was present at your birth, you still need the photo ID! LOL Gotta cut out all that non-existent voter impersonation. What a crock.

Of course if you vote by mail you Don't need the ID! Just something to think about in case some don't have one. Call the Supervisor of Elections in your county to request a vote by mail ballot.

You cant live legally in this country without a ID. Its impossible.

You have to cash a paycheck, ID. rent a place to live, ID, I could go on and on about this. The whole reason for the left to not want to have ID's is so illegals can vote for them and for voters to vote more than once by using mail in's.

I vote in person as do all my family members. We consider it a privilage to vote.

My youngest daughter will be voting for the first time this year. She's a registered republican and will vote for romney. Very Happy as are all my children.

although my oldest son will be voting for Ron Paul Neutral

othershoe1030 wrote:

You do not need to call your Supervisor of Elections. You can go online to www.escambiavotes.com and sign up. There is also a box to check if you want to request mail ballots for all future elections. I did it just one time when I first moved here and haven't requested a ballot since, they come automatically.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I haven't gotten my absentee ballot yet, but I will be looking for it. Thanks for the heads-up.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

You cant live legally in this country without a ID. Its impossible.

You have to cash a paycheck, ID. rent a place to live, ID, I could go on and on about this. The whole reason for the left to not want to have ID's is so illegals can vote for them and for voters to vote more than once by using mail in's.

I vote in person as do all my family members. We consider it a privilage to vote.

My youngest daughter will be voting for the first time this year. She's a registered republican and will vote for romney. Very Happy as are all my children.

although my oldest son will be voting for Ron Paul Neutral

Chrissy, I'm not trying to harass you as we've going back and forth on another thread but you are wrong again. The Republican sponsored voter ID law in PA has been struck down by the courts and no picture ID is required there. You should be proud that your children are voting and being involved since apathy has always been the tyrant of our liberty so congratulations on your parenting skills.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

You do not need to call your Supervisor of Elections. You can go online to www.escambiavotes.com and sign up. There is also a box to check if you want to request mail ballots for all future elections. I did it just one time when I first moved here and haven't requested a ballot since, they come automatically.

Great information! and here's the link for those living in Santa Rosa County:

http://www.santarosa.fl.gov/elections/absenteevote.cfm

Just Google your supervisor of elections for your county and look for absentee voting or vote by mail. That should get you to the necessary forms.

2seaoat

I am actually working on my fake ids and disguises.....you know voter identification has now become a priority.....and I used to be able to vote twice without a disguise.....the picture ids will really put me in a tizzy.....risking a felony....just to get an extra vote for Johnson.

2seaoat wrote:I am actually working on my fake ids and disguises.....you know voter identification has now become a priority.....and I used to be able to vote twice without a disguise.....the picture ids will really put me in a tizzy.....risking a felony....just to get an extra vote for Johnson.

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I am actually working on my fake ids and disguises.....you know voter identification has now become a priority.....and I used to be able to vote twice without a disguise.....the picture ids will really put me in a tizzy.....risking a felony....just to get an extra vote for Johnson.

Today I confessed to my 27 yo daughter (diehard Democrat) that I may be putting the "X" on Gary Johnson this cycle.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Too Funny!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum