Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally, BHO unveils a plan to eliminate deficit spending and repay the national debt!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

You didn't really believe that did you?

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Barack Hussein Obama II - asleep at the wheel.

Margin Call

Margin Call

nochain wrote:You didn't really believe that did you?

What you are describing in your thread title would drive the country into recession....no politician is going to do that, at least not for very long.

Margin Call wrote:

What you are describing in your thread title would drive the country into recession....no politician is going to do that, at least not for very long.

Perhaps not, but the idiots infesting D.C. right now aren't even attempting baby steps in the "right direction". That is why I believe everyone currently holding office needs to be voted out at the first opportunity. ALL of them have failed to do what they were elected to do - put America and Americans first instead of their own agendas.

Margin Call

Margin Call

nochain wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

Perhaps not, but the idiots infesting D.C. right now aren't even attempting baby steps in the "right direction". That is why I believe everyone currently holding office needs to be voted out at the first opportunity. ALL of them have failed to do what they were elected to do - put America and Americans first instead of their own agendas.

I doubt there are qualified replacements.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

nochain wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

That, I guess includes off shore accounts? That's not very patriotic is it? Is that putting Americans first instead of their own agendas? Of course mittens isn't an elected official so it doesn't apply to him. Wonder what he'll run for next?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum