Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russia: The problem Trump can't escape

+8
Sal
Joanimaroni
VectorMan
PkrBum
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
dumpcare
knothead
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/a-whos-who-of-the-trump-campaigns-russia-connections-w469977?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=daily&utm_campaign=030317_12

A Who's Who of the Trump Campaign's Russia Connections

Everything we know about the members of Trump's campaign who had contact with the Russian government

And what about this other Russian, Dmitry Rybolovlev,  the one they call the fertilizer king? His plane has been spotted in several cities over the past few months at the same time Trump was in those same places. It is thought he might be some sort of financial go-between for the Russia/Trump connection. It is just so strange that Trump is so enamored of Putin. What is going on there? It has got to be money, that's my thought. He is also the one who purchased the mansion in Miami for $100 million from Trump.

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:It is just so strange that Trump is so enamored of Putin. What is going on there? It has got to be money, that's my thought. He is also the one who purchased the mansion in Miami for $100 million from Trump.

"He" being the fertilizer king, not Putin (just clarifying for others in case unclear). Yes, and $100 million was about two and a half times what Trump had paid for the place just a few years earlier, talk about your money laundering and/or other nefarious, underhanded activities. VERY, VERY strange, the whole thing.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:It is just so strange that Trump is so enamored of Putin. What is going on there? It has got to be money, that's my thought. He is also the one who purchased the mansion in Miami for $100 million from Trump.

"He" being the fertilizer king, not Putin (just clarifying for others in case unclear).   Yes, and $100 million was about two and a half times what Trump had paid for the place just a few years earlier, talk about your money laundering and/or other nefarious, underhanded activities.   VERY, VERY strange, the whole thing.

Completely agree Linda on being strange which a kind word but as I said at the beginning of this thread this whole thing is akin to something out of a Tom Clancy novel . . . . .

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

"He" being the fertilizer king, not Putin (just clarifying for others in case unclear).   Yes, and $100 million was about two and a half times what Trump had paid for the place just a few years earlier, talk about your money laundering and/or other nefarious, underhanded activities.   VERY, VERY strange, the whole thing.

Completely agree Linda on being strange which a kind word but as I said at the beginning of this thread this whole thing is akin to something out of a Tom Clancy novel . . . . .

Strange indeed when exposing, examining and expelling the lawbreakers and traitors in the White House is considered worse than allowing those lawbreakers and traitors to remain in the White House and continue their goal of destroying our country.

Telstar

Telstar

Strange things keep happening...

Jeff Sessions and Russian Ambassador both cancel Saturday plans, as Sessions flies to Mar-a-Lago

Here’s a new twist on the ongoing saga of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and his repeated meetings with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the campaign, which he lied about under oath. Both Sessions and Kislyak were scheduled to attend the same public event on Saturday. That’s not suspicious, as they would have been two out of thousands of attendees. Here’s what’s odd: Sessions and Kislyak have both canceled on that event – and Sessions hopped a plane to Trump’s Florida home.

Jeff Sessions and Sergey Kislyak were both supposed to have attended the Gridiron Dinner on Saturday in Washington, DC. But Sessions was called to Mar-a-Lago at the last minute, for some kind of pow wow which included Donald Trump, Steve Bannon and the White House counsel. The fallout from that meeting is not yet known. But the last minute change of plans of the Russian Ambassador, at the same time Sessions changed his plans, raises the question of why.

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-cancel-saturday-plans-sessions-flies-mar-lago/1783/

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Completely agree Linda on being strange which a kind word but as I said at the beginning of this thread this whole thing is akin to something out of a Tom Clancy novel . . . . .

...or worse. (Others have posited a Manchurian candidate, for instance.)

Bottom line: You are so right.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Strange things keep happening...

Not familiar with "The Palmer Report" as a source, but it sure sounds as if things are happening behind the scenes.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's important, very important to know exactly who your enemies are. Putin is not one of your friends. The friends of my enemy are my also my enemy.

Bannon admits his major purpose is to destroy our government.

And the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head surely agrees -- look at whom he's appointed to head important agencies.

Reality.

RealLindaL

At the VERY minimum, if Trump expects to be believed when he condemns acts of violence against Jews and Muslims, he MUST get rid of Bannon.

But it'll never happen, I fear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum