Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shocked.....President Trump acted like a president

+7
Telstar
knothead
Sal
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:Following is the text of an email I sent a little earlier tonight to a friend who'd wondered if Trump's improved demeanor during his presentation before Congress might've been the sign of better things to come (though she also feared it might've only been a "red  herring"). As you'll note below, I disagreed with any positive assessment of his performance, just as I do with Seaoat and Joani here, while I'm right in tune with FT and then some:

You needed to listen to Cory Booker and Chuck Schumer pointing out in sharply specific detail after the speech that what Trump said tonight doesn't jibe at ALL with what he's actually been DOING.   Either one of these men would've done an excellent job of rebuttal, while I thought the old Kentucky governor's Dem rebuttal was a total waste, an embarrassment in fact, and was obviously written before the guy had any idea what Trump would say tonight.   It was simply broad party talking points, with no strong and specific ammunition against Trump's phony statements on the podium.  A lost opportunity for sure, something the Democrats can hardly afford at this point.

As to the hate crimes, Rachel pointed out tonight that Trump just the other day said something that implied the crimes were being perpetrated to make HIM (Trump) look bad, and that the Jews themselves might've even carried them out.  Are you KIDDING ME???!!  I was not aware of that (and haven't had time to research & verify), but, if true, that would be one of, if not the, most HEINOUS conspiracy theories he's ever proposed -- and something right out of Steve Bannon's playbook.

Hubby and I both also thought Trump's lengthy milking of sympathy for the SEAL'S widow was horrific.  It was blatantly obvious that it was all done to deflect attention from him, as he continued his attempt to say the raid wasn't on Trump's account -- it was all planned out before he got there. Right.  Don't blame HIM for ANYTHING.  This man is incapable of ever admitting fault.

So yeah, don't be fooled by whatever he said tonight, or by any apparent new demeanor.  Watch instead what he DOES in the coming weeks and months.  He is just one of the most horrid people this country has ever produced, and this zebra definitely can't change his stripes.

I know, I should get an opinion once in a while.   Ha.      

Oh, and I certainly don't blame your sister for not watching.  My hubby mostly had his head buried in a book, and it took all I had to stay tuned in to listen to yet more lies and B.S.   Trump gives me the creeps, but as much as it sickens us, I think we need to pay close attention to this nefarious enemy from within.

If only the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head would truly do something good for our country ... like not breathing anymore!

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:If only the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head would truly do something good for our country ... like not breathing anymore!

Hi Word, good to see you. Unfortunately I don't think we can hold our own breath waiting for that to happen.

But as stated elsewhere on the forum, Trump clearly ruined any small semblance of an improved, "presidential" stance or character when he tweeted out an apparently unsubstantiated accusation this morning that Obama had arranged for Trump Tower to be wiretapped prior to the election.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Would you be surprised if he was wiretapped? Do you think it out of character for the Obama admin?

See: media wiretapping and whistleblower policies. Also don't forget Clapper lying about metadata.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:If only the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head would truly do something good for our country ... like not breathing anymore!

Hi Word, good to see you.  Unfortunately I don't think we can hold our own breath waiting for that to happen.

But as stated elsewhere on the forum, Trump clearly ruined any small semblance of an improved, "presidential" stance or character when he tweeted out an apparently unsubstantiated accusation this morning that Obama had  arranged for Trump Tower to be wiretapped prior to the election.

Insanity seems to rule in the fake #45 White House.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Insanity seems to rule in the fake #45 White House.

"Insanity" is putting it far too mildly, and insults people in asylums.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Would you be surprised if he was wiretapped? Do you think it out of character for the Obama admin?

See: media wiretapping and whistleblower policies. Also don't forget Clapper lying about metadata.

I'm not at all sure that Obama had anything to do with the alleged wiretapping of Trump's tower apartment, but it's clear that the intel agencies had considerable evidence of collusion between Trump and gang and Russian agents, concerning hacking and other things Putin could do to help Trump steal the election -- accordingly, U.S. intel agencies would have been remiss if they didn't wiretap a presidential candidate who openly asked Russia to hack Hillary's emails, etc.

And the evidence collected may well be used to impeach the sexist, racist Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

PkrBum

PkrBum

If there were damning evidence... it would already be known.

Telstar

Telstar

They have eyes but they do not see, just like small potatoes. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum