Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leftists and Identity Politics

+2
Floridatexan
PkrBum
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leftists and Identity Politics Empty Leftists and Identity Politics 2/23/2017, 9:19 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why do I care what some Asian kid...emphasis on KID...thinks about our politics. Stupid.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Frankly... I'm glad you don't care why the dems lost the election and are losing power down the line.

Stay clueless comrade.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Frankly... I'm glad you don't care why the dems lost the election and are losing power down the line.

Stay clueless comrade.

I'm not your comrade. I don't even like you.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/06/27/ratfcked-the-influence-of-redistricting

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/13/this_is_how_the_gop_rigged_congress_the_secret_plan_that_handcuffed_obamas_presidency_but_backfired_in_donald_trump/

Leftists and Identity Politics David_daley-620x412

Gerrymandering
"True the vote"
Purging voter rolls through "Crosscheck"
Astroturf Tea Party
Citizens United
Fake mailers/phone calls
Fake ACORN scandal

But you don't want facts. You just appear to want everyone else to be as miserable as you are.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

None of those little boys has ever gotten laid ...

... ever.

I can see how you relate to them.

The election is over.

Satire ala youth. Think tRump has something for them? Ahahaha!

We know why Hillary lost. James Comey.

2seaoat

The Democrats lost because Bernie ran, and many many Bernie supporters simply did not trust Hillary and her history of trade policies, nor did blue collar Democrats who thought she would not save American Jobs. In my opinion the course which President Trump appears to be taking to enrich the wealthy, or offer child care deductions which help folks making up to 500k a year to pay for expensive nannies while mothers with no earned income see the earned income credit being reduced and do not do long form tax deductions.......what is being sold to America is a license for the wealthy to continue to loot the middle class, and the backlash will be incredible. The fury at the town hall meetings are not all paid plants(they are there just like Markle was here) but there is a ground swell developing. I heard on TV today a small city in Western Illinois has primary opponents in every race for local government......this has never happened before. People get they have to get involved. Maybe seeing the dark side up close will scare some Americans into participation and not apathy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Not at all true, Seaoat. The Dems had a primary with 3 candidates. The GOP had 18 (?) That's what primaries are supposed to do...help choose the best candidate for the job. All the above techniques were used in 2016...add to that the hacking of the DNC, the bogus Benghazi and email investigations...Trump's brazen appeal to the lowest common denominator...Comey's interference...

I'm glad people are beginning to wake up...including the Republicans who now realize they've been shafted.

2seaoat

The blue collar democrats in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, and Pa beg to differ. President Trump won the election in those four blue collar democrat states.......Hillary did not appeal to those folks and they voted for the guy who lied. His lies will become more evident, but to think that HIllary has no blame in the loss to President Trump is simply naive. She was not credible in trade policy, and her hubris did not even have ONE campaign stop in Wisconsin.......that was pure arrogance.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:but to think that HIllary has no blame in the loss to President Trump is simply naive.   She was not credible in trade policy, and her hubris did not even have ONE campaign stop in Wisconsin.......that was pure arrogance.

And yet you defended her mightily throughout the campaign, almost as if you were trying to convince yourself.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Is there really THAT much difference between the republicans and democrats?  The political leaders of both sides were completely dedicated to protecting the rights of the oligarchs and biggest corporations to continue stealing from the middle and lower classes.  The democrats conspired with the darling of Wall Street to destroy Bernie -- the People's spokesperson.  Why?  Because Bernie's faithful followers were the ultra-rich's biggest threat -- they were promising to correct the economic injustice that now prevails.

On the other side, the Trumpers promised better economic times for the American worker, through cutting taxes on the richest individuals and corporations.  It was essentially the same bullshit that Obama promised before his first election -- hope and change that never, never happened.

And now the DNC is desperately trying to maintain their deplorable relationship with Wall Street and the Banker Gangs, while pretending to defend the rest of us from the same bloodsuckers.

Truth is, unless you're among the top 5% of earners in America, you're being fucked by both parties.  

Right or left, you can lie back and enjoy it, or fight.

Reality.

12Leftists and Identity Politics Empty Re: Leftists and Identity Politics 2/24/2017, 11:17 am

2seaoat

And yet you defended her mightily throughout the campaign, almost as if you were trying to convince yourself.

I did not defend her. I said she clearly was the best candidate having the most experience and most capable of doing the job. My opinion has not changed in that regard. If Kusich had won, I would have attacked Hillary and voted for a better candidate. Hillary was light years better than President Trump, and I never was a Hillary fan, but America now will suffer the consequences of her hubris and arrogance not going into Wisconsin at all, and only visiting Michigan when she began to understand her campaigns flaws.......I mean repeatedly going to Arizona in October was the dumbest thing I have ever seen. She was trying to put together a landslide, and was clueless as to how blue collar democrats viewed her association with trade treaties which she was now attacking, but spent a career supporting. She was listening to MSNBC and how stupid candidate Trump was without understanding that she had to do a better job convincing Bernie supporters and Blue collar mfg. workers that she really would abandon her previous trade positions.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:And yet you defended her mightily throughout the campaign, almost as if you were trying to convince yourself.

I did not defend her.  I said she clearly was the best candidate having the most experience and most capable of doing the job.  My opinion has not changed in that regard.  If Kusich had won, I would have attacked Hillary and voted for a better candidate.   Hillary was light years better than President Trump, and I never was a Hillary fan, but America now will suffer the consequences of her hubris and arrogance not going into Wisconsin at all, and only visiting Michigan when she began to understand her campaigns flaws.......I mean repeatedly going to Arizona in October was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.  She was trying to put together a landslide, and was clueless as to how blue collar democrats viewed her association with trade treaties which she was now attacking, but spent a career supporting.  She was listening to MSNBC and how stupid candidate Trump was without understanding that she had to do a better job convincing Bernie supporters and Blue collar mfg. workers that she really would abandon her previous trade positions.

BS...they dogged her for years...Benghazi...emails...DNC leak...her husband's sexual history (true or not)...and the constant lies from the talking heads on Fox, Limbaugh, Savage, Alex Jones...even the "mainstream media" gave Trump $2 million of air time before they wised up...and "Morning Joe" was one of the worst offenders early in the game. The FBI chose to chase Hillary's email story all the way up to election day but kept silent about Trump's Russian ties, even as the DNC was hacked...as he called for Russian to "find the 30,000 emails"...even as he recommended a "2nd amendment solution" for Hillary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum