Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stephen Miller AKA Talking Bag Of Pus

+6
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
Sal
2seaoat
Telstar
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

You would think they would learn after the republican debates when Christie exposed Rubio as a talking point parrot. I enjoyed his George Stephanopoulos interview. “Just for the record, you have provided absolutely no evidence.” I think in high school Miller was voted most likely to go postal. "That's not for me to answer." That does not compute. Laughing

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/talking-bag-of-pus-twitter-rips-stephen-miller-for-clearly-reading-from-script-on-sunday-shows/

2seaoat

He did an excellent job as spokesman on meet the press this morning. He is ten fold more intelligent than Conway as has enough integrity not to lie. Conway is a pathological liar without the smarts of Miller. However, his strong white nationalist ties even though he is Jewish make him very dangerous. He worked for Jeff Sessions prior to President Trump grabbing him, and clearly he has the brains to take out critics on the Sunday shows. He originally got media attention by immediately going on shows and defending the Duke Lacrosse players. He is only in his early thirties, and he has high energy, incredible intelligence, and a real belief system that America works best without identity politics. I personally find him very dangerous because he has never hid his anti Muslim agenda, and I feel he will go to any lengths to discriminate against Muslims, and based upon some bad incidents in high school he has no love for Mexicans. These type of people are dangerous.

Telstar

Telstar

Donald Trump Praises Adviser Stephen Miller for His Round of Lies This Sunday

It was an avalanche of robotic talking points and lies for Trump policy advisor Stephen Miller this Sunday, solidifying that he is in the right administration for his ethics and integrity.

Finally, someone who pleases President Trump. Sean Spicer’s angry spit wasn’t enough, and Kellyanne Conway’s fake massacres barely moved Trump’s ego from needy to less needy. But in his adviser Stephen Miller, Trump has found the propaganda crack he so desperately needs.

It was an avalanche of robotic talking points and lies for Trump policy advisor Stephen Miller this Sunday, solidifying that he is in the right administration for his ethics and integrity.

The most accurate thing Miller said was on ABC News’ This Week, “We have a president who has done more in three weeks than most presidents have done in an entire administration.” Of course that is not accurate – not anywhere near accurate, but we are grading on a curve here.

A steep, steep curve. Trump certainly created a lot of chaos in his first three weeks, but of note, he has achieved not a single legislative win. Trump is burning his political capital on mismanaged and at times, almost incoherent executive orders.

Miller seemed to presume that “getting things done” is a good thing, that they are being competently done, and that they are wanted changes by a majority of the country. None of these assumptions can be backed up by evidence. Miller is also pretending that Trump’s shock and awe executive actions won’t be challenged in court. This is not accurate.

Miller, dodging the massive taxpayer bill for Trump’s $21.6 billion wall which the President falsely promised Americans would not pay for, skated right on over to suggesting the border wall “will pay for itself many, many, many times over.”

So this is what it takes to get love from Trump. A slavish commitment to deny reality, refusal to say anything that hasn’t been pre-approved, and the steady repetition of inaccuracies and flat out lies.

To put this in context, Trump is not getting enough of a boost from Kellyanne Conway’s devotion to fiction, or from Spicer’s raging tirades at the press, complete with show and tell of Trump’s beloved and misleading props. For the real juice, Trump requires more dishonesty. So much more.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/12/donald-trump-praises-adviser-stephen-miller-lies-sunday.html

Sal

Sal

Slippery alt-right scumbag.

Deserves a punch in his smarmy face, just like his old buddy, Richard Spencer.

2seaoat

I do not like the guy. I do not like what he stands for when he gets up and speaks. However, he kicked asz on Meet the Press, and anybody who thins he was robotic or talking off some cheat cheat do not know enough about Miller. He can crush people in real time with real facts. He has the ultimate disposition by the courts nailed, and in regard to him lying about what the President has accomplished, he was giving his opinion. He was NOT arguing that was a fact. I swear some of these talking heads do not watch the programs and write an article off one statement quoted somewhere else. Conway is a pathological liar who is appropriate in a campaign setting, but totally a duck out of water where governing requires integrity and intelligence. President Trump has a sin eater who will neutralize many of his mistakes as he learns this elective office thing.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:President Trump has a sin eater who will neutralize many of his mistakes as he learns this elective office thing.

He certainly has a hearty appetite for it, but nobody can eat that much.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/talking-bag-of-pus-twitter-rips-stephen-miller-for-clearly-reading-from-script-on-sunday-shows/

Missed the shows this morning but after reading most of those tweets I'm sorry I didn't witness this person first hand. Did he REALLY yell, referring to the supposed millions of illegal voters, "YOU WILL NOT DENY IT!!" --??

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Missed the shows this morning  but after reading most of those tweets I'm sorry I didn't witness this person first hand.   Did he REALLY yell, referring to the supposed millions of illegal voters, "YOU WILL NOT DENY IT!!"  --??

The wimp does raise his voice and tries to talk over George. Another FACT is the Russians have installed a fake president in the White House and they can't deny that. Watch the video below.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/12/stephen_miller_to_stephanopoulos_massive_numbers_of_non-citizens_are_registered_to_vote.html

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Missed the shows this morning  but after reading most of those tweets I'm sorry I didn't witness this person first hand.   Did he REALLY yell, referring to the supposed millions of illegal voters, "YOU WILL NOT DENY IT!!"  --??

I saw him on with Chris Wallace, and he was sweaty and shifty-eyed.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I saw him on with Chris Wallace, and he was sweaty and shifty-eyed.

His parents were Democrats but he mutated into a conservatoid after reading a book written by Wayne LaPierre. That explains a lot.

Sal

Sal

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:

Stephen Miller AKA Talking Bag Of Pus 1984_b14

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Seaoat...where does it say that the Executive Branch is superior to the Judicial? That must have been left out of my civics classes.

I'm trying to imagine this guy as a kid...and feeling certain that nobody liked him.

I can't believe it. Y'all are missing the most salient characteristic of his behavior. It's his blunted or shallow affect. He displays almost no emotion, pretty much the same flat tone and facial expression, no matter what he's saying. Contrast that with any of the hosts on the various programs. Facial expressions, eye movement, tone--compare any of it to the hosts.

Flattened or shallow affect is an almost certain indicator of either psychopathy or strong anti-psychotic drugs such as Thorazine or Stellazine. You also see it, less commonly, in severe PTSD.

Stephen Miller is, to use a medical term, nuts.

Telstar

Telstar

I can't decide who Miller resembles more, Roy Cohen or Joseph Goebbels.

Stephen Miller AKA Talking Bag Of Pus Stephe10

2seaoat

Seaoat...where does it say that the Executive Branch is superior to the Judicial? That must have been left out of my civics classes.

You were not paying attention. Since the fifties, the Supreme Court repeatedly has slapped down attempts by the legislative branch and courts to interfere with decisive and timely actions by the executive branch when it is dealing with national security. The Supreme Court has been consistent with that doctrine for over fifty years, and it is not a matter of superiority but function.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:I can't decide who Miller resembles more, Roy Cohen or Joseph Goebbels.

Stephen Miller AKA Talking Bag Of Pus Stephe10

The three psychopaths.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat...where does it say that the Executive Branch is superior to the Judicial? That must have been left out of my civics classes.

You were not paying attention.  Since the fifties, the Supreme Court repeatedly has slapped down attempts by the legislative branch and courts to interfere with decisive and timely actions by the executive branch when it is dealing with national security.  The Supreme Court has been consistent with that doctrine for over fifty years, and it is not a matter of superiority but function.

Shouldn't you get back to making excuses for Flynn?

Looks like his tits are firmly in the wringer.

You're going to be awfully busy over the coming months trying to convince us that this is all normal.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Seaoat...where does it say that the Executive Branch is superior to the Judicial? That must have been left out of my civics classes.

You were not paying attention.  Since the fifties, the Supreme Court repeatedly has slapped down attempts by the legislative branch and courts to interfere with decisive and timely actions by the executive branch when it is dealing with national security.  The Supreme Court has been consistent with that doctrine for over fifty years, and it is not a matter of superiority but function.

You're going to be awfully busy over the coming months trying to convince us that this is all normal.

They say Flynn apologized to Pence. Better Flynn should apologize to the American people.

2seaoat

You heard it from me first. He will not be prosecuted on the facts disclosed to date. President Trump will not give the media the satisfaction of firing him. Pence looked like a fool, but really......like that was the first time? Nope, unless they have a tape which indicates a quid pro quo, or he actively committed treason trying to assist the Russians in disrupting American elections, all the media buzz about him being hung out to dry is just President Trump playing with the media. Just some more hysteria. Same chit....different channel.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:

What Seaoat seems to be saying is that the Judicial Branch, sworn to uphold the law, should bow to the whims of the Executive Branch.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:You heard it from me first.   He will not be prosecuted on the facts disclosed to date.  President Trump will not give the media the satisfaction of firing him.  Pence looked like a fool, but really......like that was the first time?   Nope, unless they have a tape which indicates a quid pro quo, or he actively committed treason trying to assist the Russians in disrupting American elections, all the media buzz about him being hung out to dry is just President Trump playing with the media.   Just some more hysteria.  Same chit....different channel.

Is Trump Advisor Steve Schwarzman The Missing Link In The Rosneft Scandal?

UPDATE: Feb. 13, 2017 at 7:20 p.m. — A point of clarification. Walkers Fiduciary Limited, which registered the QHG Cayman LLC organization,is a different company than Walkers Management Services, which was previously reported.

PREVIOUSLY: Accompanied by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe, Donald Trump attended the extravagant 70th birthday party of long-time friend Steve Schwarzman in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday night. According to reports, Schwarzman, who is the CEO of global private equity firm The Blackstone Group, is committed to serving as a key advisor to Trump with the intention of meeting “frequently” on issues of strategy and policy. Schwarzman made headlines recently for having traveled with Trump on Air Force One, and after his family housekeeper was pushed in front of a subway car and killed in Times Square back in November.

In recent days, a great deal of media attention has been paid to Trump’s National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn for his possibly illegal discussions with the Kremlin prior to Inauguration Day in which he may have projected the Trump administration’s intention to lift sanctions on Russia once Trump assumed office. However, the real story here may in fact be Schwarzman.

After weeks of sifting through financial disclosures and filing records, our independent investigation into Trump’s ties to Russia has uncovered evidence to suggest that Schwarzman’s Blackstone Group may be linked to Rosneft, Russia’s government-owned oil company that famously sold 19.5% of its stock to two investors this past December: the first was Glencore, to which evidence suggests the Koch Brothers are connected, and the second, a mysterious Qatar-based nest doll of shell corporations, which evidence suggests is connected to Schwarzman.

Schwarzman’s possible connection to Rosneft puts Mr. Trump dangerously close to allegations brought forth in the controversial Russian dossier that suggested he was offered a 19 percent stake in the oil company in exchange for lifting American sanctions against Russia. If Donald Trump was involved with the Rosneft deal it would constitute a high crime of treason worthy of impeachment and have deeper ramifications about Trump’s knowledge with regards to cyber interference in the presidential election.

The Money Trail

[...]

2seaoat

What Seaoat seems to be saying is that the Judicial Branch, sworn to uphold the law, should bow to the whims of the Executive Branch.

That is not what I am saying, but the constitution and the Supreme Court are saying it:

Article II of the U.S. Constitution begins by declaring that “the executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.”

It is important to bear in mind, in appraising this argument that, because of the changeable and explosive nature of contemporary international relations, and the fact that the Executive is immediately privy to information which cannot be swiftly presented to, evaluated by, and acted upon by the legislature, Congress -- in giving the Executive authority over matters of foreign affairs -- must of necessity paint with a brush broader than that it customarily wields in domestic areas.

"Practically every volume of the United States Statutes contains one or more acts or joint resolutions of Congress authorizing action by the President in respect of subjects affecting foreign relations which either leave the exercise of the power to his unrestricted judgment or provide a standard far more general than that which has always been considered requisite with regard to domestic affairs." Zemel 1965

I cannot help that the talking heads in media who influence people with basic propaganda do not understand. Miller understood that the final decision will be split with restrictions on discriminatory bans, but acknowledging that the President has the authority to stop people from coming into this country who he deems dangerous, if the criteria does not involve an improper or invideous distinction. President Trump will ultimately win part of the Supreme court case and lose part of it, but I get a kick out of people not even understanding what a TRO is and the fact that there has been NO hearing on the substance of this case. Miller understands.....most do not. It will take ten minutes to redraft the ban, and accomplish everything President Trump wants to accomplish, but without the discriminatory preference to certain religions......I will be right again.....but heck....who is counting.

2seaoat

Flynn resigned tonight. That could be code for President Trump firing him, but my guess is he resigned on his own because he knows that there is some substance on tape that he did something wrong. Just talking to the Russians is no problem. So it will be interesting to see a hearing and actual transcripts, unless of course these will be closed hearings as the way we intercepted those conversations may be classified.

Vikingwoman

Talking to the Russians and telling them their punishment will be lifted for hacking the elections is a problem, you fool! A big damn problem for Trump!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum