Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mariah Carey Claims Nicki Minaj Said She’d ‘Shoot Her’ Over ‘Idol’ Feud

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

American Idol” judge Mariah Carey says multiple people heard fellow judge Nicki Minaj say, “If I had a gun, I would shoot the b***h” after launching a curse-filled rant at Carey during an “Idol” audition, Barbara Walters said on “The View” today after interviewing Carey.

Carey told Walters, who conducted the interview this morning before the show, that she “doesn’t feel comfortable emotionally” but will continue with the show and has hired extra security.

Carey, 42, told Walters the altercation between the judges began when they disagreed on a contestant’s audition Tuesday in Charlotte, N.C.

The judges had a meeting with producers Wednesday to discuss the altercation. After the meeting, Minaj told Carey, “I love you but we might fight again,” to which Carey responded, “No, we will not,” Walters said.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/10/mariah-carey-claims-nicki-minaj-said-shed-shoot-her-over-idol-feud/

gangsta world...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum