Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mariah Carey's on-stage sound glitch, the Pussy Grabber elected, it's all too much!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damn, I don't know about you folks, but I for one, could sure use some good news!  

What's the state of our union right now? I'm only 80 years-old. I've never experienced having a president whose presence absolutely disgusts me. This is the first I hope is the last! With its rigged economy, militarized, brutal law enforcement, rampant racism, unnecessary, unwinnable and never-ending wars, plus apparent disregard for the environment and our posterity, it's only fitting we end-up with a Pussy Grabber with a dead rat on his head. Yessir, it's a perfect match. One we deserve ...

Happy New Year.

Sal

Sal

We get the government we deserve.

And unfortunately, nearly 50% of the electorate are motivated, abject morons.

Forty-nine percent of Republicans believe it is definitely or probably true that “leaked email from some of Hillary Clinton’s campaign staffers contained code words for pedophilia, human trafficking and satanic ritual abuse.”

Fifty-two percent of Republicans believe that President was definitely or probably born in Kenya.

Fifty-nine percent of Republicans believe either than the climate is not changing (16%) or that it is changing but human activity isn’t a participating cause (43%).

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/ljv2ohxmzj/econTabReport.pdf

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum