Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trumps immigration actions are legal

+2
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444371/donald-trump-executive-order-ban-entry-seven-muslim-majority-countries-legal

Sucks for y'all

dumpcare

Yes it is legal but don't you think this fuels ISIS propaganda? Put yourself in a muslim's shoes for a minute thinking you wanted to come to America to flee the radical's and you had planned and very well on your way and then come to find out after your excitement of maybe making a new start was suddenly told no. Then an ISIS member starts filling your head with their bullshit and wins you over. They're going to build their ranks.

This order could have been carried out much better.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Of course it is legal, Obama did it in 20011.....He banned Iraqis for 6 months.

dumpcare

And Carter and during WWII but it needed to be talked about how. I don't believe any President has placed the order for 7 country's at one time or just threw it out their without a plan.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

McCarran-Walter Act of 1952. Look it up! There is no limit to the number of countries. 

Remember there were thousands of blank passports stolen by ISIS.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-stole-thousands-blank-passports-smuggle-daesh-terrorists-into-eu-says-german-intelligence-1534307

dumpcare

Already read it yesterday. This will stop nothing only add to it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Give it time....once it is all figured out then perhaps we will have a more secure vetting process....then we can all feel safe. I am sure the moderate Muslims will agree — remember that is why they migrated to the US,  so they could get away from the radical Muslims.

ppaca wrote:Yes it is legal but don't you think this fuels ISIS propaganda? Put yourself in a muslim's shoes for a minute thinking you wanted to come to America to flee the radical's and you had planned and very well on your way and then come to find out after your excitement of maybe making a new start was suddenly told no. Then an ISIS member starts filling your head with their bullshit and wins you over. They're going to build their ranks.

This order could have been carried out much better.

As seaoat would say, "Are you a scaredy cat?" We should do what is best for us. No foreign person has a right to demand entry into the United States regardless of the threat. Sorry that your head is in the sand for multiple reasons. Giving in won't work against these people. See Israel and their return of Gaza and other places as a "land for peace gesture."   We need to pick a place and stand our ground or roll over and die. Personally, I am all for me fighting them and not my kids and grandkids. We are not a nation without control of our borders and who comes and goes.  Seriously, if you are that scared, why are you against vetting them? Your fear of what might happen is asinine. Do you always roll over like this ? How did you accomplish anything in life doing so?

Again we can't save t all. It's time the men of the ME did their part fighting extremism. If they aren't going to fight, why should we? And why should we bring men here who are too scared to fight?

We've been dealing with these jackasses since the Jefferson presidency. They only left us alone and stopped demanding tribute to sail the Med when we kicked their asses. Our Founding Fathers did not run. They fought. It's time we drew a line in the sand and enforced the hell out of it. Unlike Obama and his red lines and then appeasement.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:And Carter and during WWII but it needed to be talked about how. I don't believe any President has placed the order for 7 country's at one time or just threw it out their without a plan.

WOW! What does that even mean? Perhaps English is a second language?

In addition, Nobel Peace Prize Winner President Obama has BOMBED SEVEN COUNTRIES.

Which is better and which kills fewer private citizens?

2seaoat

Actually part of the executive orders will be upheld, but part of them will be over turned. A religious test is contrary to the law. Allowing others to enter into the country because they are not Muslim will not meet statutory or constitutional muster. In the end it does not matter. President Banyon is a fascist, and the policy is fascist. There was a vetting process. Those nations on the ban, had stepped up vetting, however this is a fascist move to appeal to the 30% who voted for President Trump because of racism and fascism, and shortly we will be back to the same damn vetting, but making Mexicans, blacks, and Muslims targets is just the standard ideology of a fascist. Nothing I have not been preaching for 12 years. We have little factual danger from terrorism. It is blown out of proportion to the actual loss of life compared to other threats because it allows militarism, a police state, and in the end incredible profits for the 1%. Nothing new here.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Actually part of the executive orders will be upheld, but part of them will be over turned. A religious test is contrary to the law. Allowing others to enter into the country because they are not Muslim will not meet statutory or constitutional muster. In the end it does not matter. President Banyon is a fascist, and the policy is fascist. There was a vetting process. Those nations on the ban, had stepped up vetting, however this is a fascist move to appeal to the 30% who voted for President Trump because of racism and fascism, and shortly we will be back to the same damn vetting, but making Mexicans, blacks, and Muslims targets is just the standard ideology of a fascist. Nothing I have not been preaching for 12 years. We have little factual danger from terrorism. It is blown out of proportion to the actual loss of life compared to other threats because it allows militarism, a police state, and in the end incredible profits for the 1%. Nothing new here.

The loss of TRILLIONS of dollars is a FACTUAL LOSS.

You just hate that you have not kept up with the times. As you know, we had zero fatal Islamic terrorists on our soil after the start of the war on terrorism. However, as you know, and know well the fatal Islamic attacks began started right after our petulant former President Obama took office and increased ever since. Of that you're proud?

Vikingwoman

There were no fatal Islamic attacks by refugees. The attacks were by US citizens sympathetic to the radicals.

Vikingwoman

One of my little granddaughters classmate and closest friend is a Muslim girl from
Syria. Her father is a cancer Dr. here and they are wonderful people. She cannot see her grandmother.

Last edited by Vikingwoman on 1/30/2017, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:There were no fatal Islamic attacks by refugees. The attacks were by US citizens sympathetic to the radicals.

Thank you for reminding everyone of that sobering REALITY, Viking. And as stated elsewhere, there will always be nut cases out there, no matter what we do at our borders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum