Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voter Fraud?

+2
Telstar
polecat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voter Fraud? Empty Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 2:54 pm

polecat

polecat

I support Donald J. Trump's call for an investigation of foreigners illegally participating in our election. He's talking about the Russians, right? - Andy Borowitz

2Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 5:54 pm

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:I support Donald J. Trump's call for an investigation of foreigners illegally participating in our election. He's talking about the Russians, right? - Andy Borowitz

I heard somewhere today  that if he's so certain of fraud they should just hold another election.

3Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 5:59 pm

polecat

polecat

Trump's claim of 3 to 5 million illegal voters is equivalent to his birtherism: a sustained fiction with putative proof never to be seen.
Like the non-existent video of "thousands and thousands" of Arab-Americans celebrating the fall of the WTC on 9/11 he said he watched on TV.

4Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 6:02 pm

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:Trump's claim of 3 to 5 million illegal voters is equivalent to his birtherism: a sustained fiction with putative proof never to be seen.
Like the non-existent video of "thousands and thousands" of Arab-Americans celebrating the fall of the WTC on 9/11 he said he watched on TV.

It's all true. All of it. At least it is in his head.

5Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 7:27 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:
polecat wrote:Trump's claim of 3 to 5 million illegal voters is equivalent to his birtherism: a sustained fiction with putative proof never to be seen.

That's the truth. My question is, who in his advisory group is feeding him this bad information? Okay, so he ran across it on the Interweb so it must be true? Unfortunately he is one of those people who is unable or unwilling to consider the possibility that he might have gotten something a tad wrong. No one should be faulted for grabbing some wrong data from time to time but we should all be grownup enough to say, gee, I now have new information, no problem. On the other hand could he just stop thinking out loud about things he hasn't been briefed on? I don't think it is too much to ask of a president.

6Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 8:05 pm

Markle

Markle

I believe there is voter fraud and the system needs to be cleaned up. Dead people on voter rolls need to be eliminated. People registered in more than one state, need to be eliminated. Consistent photo ID for voting in every state must be required.

As for a major investigation into the past election, in my opinion, a waste of time.

7Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 10:59 pm

2seaoat

I would go along with congress putting some funds into an independent audit of our voting systems in each state, looking at potential weakness in third parties impacting electronic voting, registration irregularities, and creating a uniform registration system with voter registration photo and database so when a person shows up, they have a photo from the registration. A person who goes out to register a voter would simply photograph the registrant and upload the same to the database. I think there should be a paper copy of your electronic vote which prints when you review your ballot, and that paper ballot is turned in just like the old days, and after each election there is an automatic 10% audit of paper vs electronic. Random precinct audits. Done.

8Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 11:18 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:I would go along with congress putting some funds into an independent audit of our voting systems in each state, looking at potential weakness in third parties impacting electronic voting, registration irregularities, and creating a uniform registration system with voter registration photo and database so when a person shows up, they have a photo from the registration.  A person who goes out to register a voter would simply photograph the registrant and upload the same to the database.  I think there should be a paper copy of your electronic vote which prints when you review your ballot, and that paper ballot is turned in just like the old days, and after each election there is an automatic 10% audit of paper vs electronic.   Random precinct audits.   Done.

Sounds good to me. As for the names of dead people on the voter rolls, it has been my experience with relatives who have died that it was only a week before their names were removed, just the processing of paper work. At any rate ghosts don't usually show up to vote. I wonder how the states are going to react to the Feds rummaging around in their voting procedures?  Love the photo taken at registration.

This is a very odd situation, to have the winner call for an investigation. But it's that loss of the popular vote to Hillary that he just can't let go of and that is very troublesome.

9Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/25/2017, 11:48 pm

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:
Telstar wrote:

That's the truth. My question is, who in his advisory group is feeding him this bad information? Okay, so he ran across it on the Interweb so it must be true? Unfortunately he is one of those people who is unable or unwilling to consider the possibility that he might have gotten something a tad wrong. No one should be faulted for grabbing some wrong data from time to time but we should all be grownup enough to say, gee, I now have new information, no problem. On the other hand could he just stop thinking out loud about things he hasn't been briefed on? I don't think it is too much to ask of a president.

The fake phony fraud president didn't even write his own inaugural address like he claimed. His clingons Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon did.  Laughing

10Voter Fraud? Empty Re: Voter Fraud? 1/26/2017, 3:24 am

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Othershoe, your even-handedness is always admirable, yet there are times when it seems to me you are far too kind.  This is one of them.   The man is showing his true, ignorant conspiracy theorist colors, same as he showed us clearly during the campaign.  He's cut from the same cloth as Bannon or even Carl Gallups.   You're asking him to be something he simply isn't - presidential.   Ain't gonna  happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum