Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incredible...there is statistically no personal voter fraud......so guess where the rash of sudden fraud is coming from

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The very idea of personal voter fraud, is on face value an absurd concept. You have to have your pipes clogged to buy into the concept. An illegal alien is going to risk voting? A felon is going to risk violation of their parole? Who exactly is a person who goes and votes with a false id?

I guess if there is no problem so you might as well create a new company which does not trace back to Nathan Spool and registration fraud becomes a problem......a self fulfilling prophecy......this is some bad bad bad things being done by bad people......and sadly it is Republicans who are breaking the rules. There is no future in a party who tries to restrict voters....the future is the party who represents all Americans and who can work to improve the median income index.....there was a time that party was the Republican Party....that time will come again....as soon as the hate and bigotry are flushed down the toilet.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:The very idea of personal voter fraud, is on face value an absurd concept. You have to have your pipes clogged to buy into the concept. An illegal alien is going to risk voting? A felon is going to risk violation of their parole? Who exactly is a person who goes and votes with a false id?

I guess if there is no problem so you might as well create a new company which does not trace back to Nathan Spool and registration fraud becomes a problem......a self fulfilling prophecy......this is some bad bad bad things being done by bad people......and sadly it is Republicans who are breaking the rules. There is no future in a party who tries to restrict voters....the future is the party who represents all Americans and who can work to improve the median income index.....there was a time that party was the Republican Party....that time will come again....as soon as the hate and bigotry are flushed down the toilet.
Did you see the thread about the registration fraud?
If I wanted to be very cynical about that story I might imagine that given they think they're going to lose the election they are laying the ground work for calling the election invalid/illegitimate just as some on the far right have never been able to get their heads around the idea that Obama is really our president!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The very idea of personal voter fraud, is on face value an absurd concept. You have to have your pipes clogged to buy into the concept. An illegal alien is going to risk voting? A felon is going to risk violation of their parole? Who exactly is a person who goes and votes with a false id?

Did you see the thread about the registration fraud?
If I wanted to be very cynical about that story I might imagine that given they think they're going to lose the election they are laying the ground work for calling the election invalid/illegitimate just as some on the far right have never been able to get their heads around the idea that Obama is really our president!

Why do you think poster Markle was carping over at the PNJ Forums a couple of months ago about how Obama was going to "buy" his re-election with his "billion dollar campaign warchest." That shill started questioning the validity of the election before it even took place......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum