Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The spam is reaching an all time high

+4
RealLindaL
Markle
dumpcare
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Tedious is being polite. Lie after lie. Fortunately it is a short trip. Most people have wised up and are just ignoring evil. I used to try to correct the lies, but it just encouraged more spam. Boards left rather than waste his time. Too many intelligent conversations with facts than to be drawn into evil. History repeats itself. The problem is you try to walk away, and he follows as you are talking with others, and he pulls his pants down and takes a dump in the living room. Not a bit concerned about truth or the fun we have here rather just driven by evil pathology which has been show throughout history to have classic definition.

dumpcare

You're right I just couldn't resist his bullshit this time. I am slowly weaning myself off. Started to delete my account the other day, I don't see any reason to be here anymore.

2seaoat

Bob added so much to the forum. With him gone and with the constant spam and lies, it really is difficult to ignore such evil, but still too many good people here to just leave. I will continue to enjoy other forum members and respond to others who bother to respond to the spammer. I hope you stay because whatever comes next in health care will need some expertise to explain the consequences to a bill to replace. Here we are one day from President elect becoming President, and after six years of spam full of lies about the same, those folks who said they had a better plan have no replacement bill. I am hopeful that it will be an improvement and can build on the preexisting condition, and expansion of insurance.

I have wanted to ask if there are people contacting you who are afraid as to their options next year? I find the revisionist history and lies about what the President accomplished typical, and absolute crickets about a new bill......or even understanding the difference between a bill and propaganda. It is so tiring and boring that I can completely understand your sentiment.

Markle

Markle

And yet, you cannot point out any lies in the threads and posts from myself and the other Conservatives. Fancy that!

The spam is reaching an all time high 09c26362-d375-422c-b104-29dc107fd440_zpspchsu9os

RealLindaL

You just don't get it, Markle. We're onto all your lies and B.S. propaganda sources, but we're all just sick and tired of wasting our time combating them. When your crapola is confronted full bore and/or whenever a good point is made against your position, you simply drop that thread and start another one with yet more junk. You're constantly asking us to prove you wrong but again, you don't get it: YOU are what's wrong. You and your spam are no longer worth the effort, if you ever were, which is doubtful.

Ppaca, please don't go, even though, as you've doubtless seen, I've often been ready to bail, too. Let's try not to let the spammer ruin a good thing. As Sea has pointed out, we need you now more than ever.

2seaoat

I found out your character when you went that extra mile for Bob. You have to feel the pain of uncertainty in the market, and ultimately we can only hope for improvements on the ACA. It is obvious that there is not going to be a repeal, but just more hateful rhetoric calling a buffalo a bison, and then telling the world how much better the bison is than the buffalo. I think of the horrible worries Bob had in his last years with a crap insurance policy which was basically inferior to anything which would be allowed under the ACA. Who knows if he had the ACA ten years ago if he would still be with us, and how many of those 20 million are alive today because of the positive things the ACA has brought to America. Improvements on the same should have been worked on for the last six years but after twenty or so repeal bills, but the irony is that there will be no repeal.....we will simply be calling the buffalo a bison.

I'm not sure how much more useless health insurance can be than a 6 or 8k deductible. That means that unless something catastrophic happens that your care is all out of pocket. A catastrophic plan would be much cheaper premiums... and the same out of pocket. Obamacaid wasn't as advertised (propaganda).

2seaoat

Obamacaid wasn't as advertised (propaganda).

Actually it was better than advertised. For the first time in six decades health care inflation under the ACA is the lowest in sixty years. Is it an accident that under President Obama the trend has been reversed. Is it by accident this fact is ignored, all the while looking at the 5% of junk policies allowed under the ACA and trying to extrapolate that data into a big lie. Like saying Hillary Clinton is a criminal, that the Clinton foundation is a slush fund, that the Clinton;s have used Clinton foundation money for themselves, or in this case that the ACA was going to fail because it never could insure ten million, and in less than three years it is insuring twenty million and the lowest number of Americans are without health insurance in the nation's history. Sorry, if you actually think that the ad was wrong, I cannot wait to see the results from the six year Ad that the Republicans had a better law. One day to go, and that magic potion is nowhere to be found.

An enormous deductible to the middle class and working poor is really just catastrophic coverage.

Not to mention that they must purchase it at the threat of penalty and even prison by the fed govt.

You must be near the front of the line to kiss the central govts ass... drooling over statist mandates.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:An enormous deductible to the middle class and working poor is really just catastrophic coverage.

Not to mention that they must purchase it at the threat of penalty and even prison by the fed govt.

You must be near the front of the line to kiss the central govts ass... drooling over statist mandates.
Not to mention monthly premiums over $1200 a month and high co-pays.

Sal

Sal

Deductibles are high if you buy a bronze plan, and a small part of the population has been hit with large premium increases.

This much is true.

But, that is something less than 10% of Obamacare.

The other 90% is purely positive and a huge success.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:Deductibles are high if you buy a bronze plan, and a small part of the population has been hit with large premium increases.

This much is true.

You know it is a huge success when people all across the country are protesting and begging not to be dropped. Also there were millions who signed up at the last minute hoping to get coverage before it was too late. These two things say a lot.

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:You know it is a huge success when people all across the country are protesting and begging not to be dropped. Also there were millions who signed up at the last minute hoping to get coverage before it was too late. These two things say a lot.

It's been an enormous success.

It has provided health coverage to 20 million people.

It's massively reduced the cost of health coverage for low-income families.

It's reduced the rates of uninsured by half among blacks and whites and by a quarter among Hispanics.

It's allowed people with expensive, chronic illnesses to get treatment.

It will help keep overall health costs down in the future.

It's had no negative impact on the employer health care system.

It's done all this without raising the deficit ... in fact, it's cut the deficit.

Nearly every single aspect of the ACA is not just popular, but very popular.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

RealLindaL wrote:You just don't get it, Markle.  We're onto all your lies and B.S. propaganda sources, but we're all just sick and tired of wasting our time combating them.   When your crapola is confronted full bore and/or whenever a good point is made against your position, you simply drop that thread and start another one with yet more junk. You're constantly asking us to prove you wrong but again, you don't get it:  YOU are what's wrong.   You and your spam are no longer worth the effort, if you ever were, which is doubtful.

Ppaca, please don't go, even though, as you've doubtless seen, I've often been ready to bail, too.  Let's try not to let the spammer ruin a good thing.  As Sea has pointed out, we need you now more than ever.

His behavior and tactics are well known and predictable. Why don't we all just IGNORE him? He is obnoxious and hopeless. Let's not take the bait.

I certainly hope no one drops from the forum because I learn many things and am made aware of many things through this forum. I really enjoy seeing all your posts.

He is like a whiny little child who pesters his parents until he wears them  down. He is trying to wear us down. Don't let it ruin the good thing we have here. We, like good parents, will just have to put him in "time out", forever it seems. That's what I'm going to do.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:You know it is a huge success when people all across the country are protesting and begging not to be dropped. Also there were millions who signed up at the last minute hoping to get coverage before it was too late. These two things say a lot.

It's been an enormous success.

It has provided health coverage to 20 million people.

It's massively reduced the cost of health coverage for low-income families.

It's reduced the rates of uninsured by half among blacks and whites and by a quarter among Hispanics.

It's allowed people with expensive, chronic illnesses to get treatment.

It will help keep overall health costs down in the future.

It's had no negative impact on the employer health care system.

It's done all this without raising the deficit ... in fact, it's cut the deficit.

Nearly every single aspect of the ACA is not just popular, but very popular.

Popular with John Q Public but not the republicans. Gee imagine that.  Razz

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Popular with John Q Public but not the republicans. Gee imagine that.    Razz

So many contradictions these days. Seeing DJ's approval ratings so low makes me wonder if people have just changed their minds about him, given how he's acted since the election or if people voted for him even though they didn't like him? Did they vote for him because they thought he could run the country like a business even though they didn't like him personally? What?

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:You just don't get it, Markle.  We're onto all your lies and B.S. propaganda sources, but we're all just sick and tired of wasting our time combating them.   When your crapola is confronted full bore and/or whenever a good point is made against your position, you simply drop that thread and start another one with yet more junk. You're constantly asking us to prove you wrong but again, you don't get it:  YOU are what's wrong.   You and your spam are no longer worth the effort, if you ever were, which is doubtful.

Ppaca, please don't go, even though, as you've doubtless seen, I've often been ready to bail, too.  Let's try not to let the spammer ruin a good thing.  As Sea has pointed out, we need you now more than ever.

His behavior and tactics are well known and predictable. Why don't we all just IGNORE him? He is obnoxious and hopeless. Let's not take the bait.

I certainly hope no one drops from the forum because I learn many things and am made aware of many things through this forum. I really enjoy seeing all your posts.

He is like a whiny little child who pesters his parents until he wears them  down. He is trying to wear us down. Don't let it ruin the good thing we have here. We, like good parents, will just have to put him in "time out", forever it seems. That's what I'm going to do.

Splendid idea to just ignore him. He even whines about being ignored on one of his post that was allowed to drop down the page by the libs that are coming to their senses on this page. He claims it's because we are upset about fake president Trump but doesn't understand that so many have had enough of spam the man.  Crying or Very sad

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Splendid idea to just ignore him. He even whines about being ignored on one of his post that was allowed to drop down the page by the libs that are coming to their senses on this page. He claims it's because we are upset about fake president Trump but doesn't understand that so many have had enough of spam the man.  Crying or Very sad

Sounds as if this has been tried before. I hope we can just "work around him" and carry on our own conversations, both right and left, but without him. If we're talking about something and he chimes into the middle of something I'm just going to delete his comments from my response. Just let him drop down the page. As to his claims that we are just upset about fake president Trump we need to point out that irritation with his tactics dates back way before DJ came on the scene, really, right?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Deductibles are high if you buy a bronze plan, and a small part of the population has been hit with large premium increases.

This much is true.

PLEASE show us the source and link that supports your allegation that only 10% of Obamacare participants have suffered "large premium increases" and exorbitant deductibles.

PLEASE show us where all households have enjoyed a $2,500 savings in their health insurance.

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:
Telstar wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Sounds as if this has been tried before. I hope we can just "work around him" and carry on our own conversations, both right and left, but without him. If we're talking about something and he chimes into the middle of something I'm just going to delete his comments from my response. Just let him drop down the page. As to his claims that we are just upset about fake president Trump we need to point out that irritation with his tactics dates back way before DJ came on the scene, really, right?

Don't know if ignoring him has been tried before but Boards was so fed up with him that he created a poll about banning him just this past April. I think you will agree that this forum functions more smoothly with the contributions of Boards and without spam the man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum