Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will our forum republicans and high-school libertarians flip out if I clean up this spam?

+6
Markle
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
Sal
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will our forum republicans and high-school libertarians flip out if I clean up this spam?

Will our forum republicans and high-school libertarians flip out if I clean up this spam? I_vote_lcap44%Will our forum republicans and high-school libertarians flip out if I clean up this spam? I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Will our forum republicans and high-school libertarians flip out if I clean up this spam? I_vote_lcap56%Will our forum republicans and high-school libertarians flip out if I clean up this spam? I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm only asking the republicans and the high-school libertarians here, as I'm fairly sure that anyone else would possess some level of common sense.

Are you guys OK with me deleting these posts?

Vikingwoman

Jesus H Christ! What a friggin crybaby Peedog is. Delete that shit and him too. So sick of his constant Obama rants!

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:I'm only asking the republicans and the high-school libertarians here, as I'm fairly sure that anyone else would possess some level of common sense.

I hope you're just asking out of curiosity, or perhaps for the entertainment value their responses might provide.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

boards of FL wrote:I'm only asking the republicans and the high-school libertarians here, as I'm fairly sure that anyone else would possess some level of common sense.

Please -- his only purpose is to irritate ...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There is nothing substantial in those posts. He obviously flipped out. I hope he gets some help.

Markle

Markle

Leave them. They'll quickly fall to lower pages and he'll have failed in his goal of playing you and getting you to dance to his drummer.

He'll probably do it again, just ignore him again.

People feel worse than they are ignored. Respond to their provocation and they win...you lose.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Liberal progressives much like mosquitoes can drive you nuts....

I don't like a bunch of threads on the same topic... I much prefer one thread with a full review of what's said. I think that is the best way to provide context and keep from having to repeat the same arguments. I've told pace and markle that what they do is inconsiderate and counterproductive... it makes the conversation disjointed. That goes for word's religion threads and bofers govt economics threads. What we see however is selective outrage and enforcement. If you think something is a problem then set limits for everyone... equally and fairly... one set of rules.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FREE_SPEECH_COLLEGE_PRESIDENTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-22-10-48-11

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree with bds.  All republicans are idiots.  And all libertarians are just high school kids.   And only democrats possess any common sense.
You should combine all the threads started by republicans and high school libertarians into one thread and label it:  "The stupid, retarded, racist thread".

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I don't like a bunch of threads on the same topic... I much prefer one thread with a full review  of what's said. I think that is the best way to provide context and keep from having to repeat the same arguments. I've told pace and markle that what they do is inconsiderate and counterproductive... it makes the conversation disjointed. That goes for word's religion threads and bofers govt economics threads. What we see however is selective outrage and enforcement. If you  think something is a problem then set limits for everyone... equally and fairly... one set of rules.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FREE_SPEECH_COLLEGE_PRESIDENTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-22-10-48-11

This is precisely why you come off as an idiot on this forum. You can't discern the difference between what Obamasucks just did and me creating threads about economic data points as they are released. PkrBum, a high-school libertarian - can't tell the difference between substantive contributions to the forum that contain information about the real world, and a rapid fire series of 50 threads that are entirely void of content.

PkrBum, can you specifically tell me who you feel should be banned or whose threads need to be merged? Can you link me to a specific example of this "selective outrage" you're talking about?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think everybody should be banned except me.  I only post true facts while all the rest of you only post wrong opinions based only on ignorance and stupidity.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I don't like a bunch of threads on the same topic... I much prefer one thread with a full review  of what's said. I think that is the best way to provide context and keep from having to repeat the same arguments. I've told pace and markle that what they do is inconsiderate and counterproductive... it makes the conversation disjointed. That goes for word's religion threads and bofers govt economics threads. What we see however is selective outrage and enforcement. If you  think something is a problem then set limits for everyone... equally and fairly... one set of rules.

So what we have here, is Pkrbum's idea of eliminating threads in this forum which he doesn't like. In simple terms, we should collectively be addressed only by threads and ideas for which this conservative individual approves. Boy! Some forum that would be!

In my own defense, regarding religion, the issue of religion and politics is very much a headline event these days. ISIS vs. everyone else, Sunnis vs. Shias, Protestants vs. Catholics, and on and on. I hate religions and the strife and disharmony they bring about. And I am anything but alone in this point of view -- even on this forum.

Shutting down a forum participant who adds no new ideas, but simply seeks to irritate everyone here makes sense. Obamasucks never, ever, attempted to persuade anyone in this forum to his point of view.

Banning other participants because their ideas may be conflictive is the antithesis of an open discussion forum. And that, evidently, is Pkrbum's goal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pkr,  you should be ashamed for practicing so much censorship here.  lol

2seaoat

I think everybody should be banned except me. I only post true facts while all the rest of you only post wrong opinions based only on ignorance and stupidity.

Bob.....you really do believe that as you once again try to climb atop the fence and dictate sanity from your perspective which is a simple wrasling match......nothing could be further from the truth, and nothing could be more narcissistic. However, with few exceptions when you actually put hard work into a discussion like 911, the easy button always seems to have been your downfall in life, and nothing is easier than rendering everything into a wrastling match which you view atop the fence.

Boards is trying to apply rational classifications which allow sanity to prevail on this discussion forum. There is a right answer Bob. There are not two answers. 2 plus 2 equals four, and when you take the time and effort to realize the same, maybe you can get rid of that easy button.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I think everybody should be banned except me.  I only post true facts while all the rest of you only post wrong opinions based only on ignorance and stupidity.

Bob.....you really do believe that as you once again try to climb atop the fence and dictate sanity from your perspective which is a simple wrasling match......nothing could be further from the truth, and nothing could be more narcissistic.   However, with few exceptions when you actually put hard work into a discussion like 911, the easy button always seems to have been your downfall in life, and nothing is easier than rendering everything into a wrastling match which you view atop the fence.

Boards is trying to apply rational classifications which allow sanity to prevail on this discussion forum.  There is a right answer Bob.  There are not two answers.  2 plus 2 equals four, and when you take the time and effort to realize the same, maybe you can get rid of that easy button.

Nah it's not as complicated as all that.  The thing that makes me such a weirdo and a narcissist is that I just don't happen to like censorship in any form.  Never have.

2seaoat

Do You stop at traffic lights. Do you even stop at a stop sign......damn those people who are trying to manipulate and control you. I know.....its a simple wrastling match.....some stop and some do not stop.....and I am taking neutral ground atop the fence.....you are a national treasure Bob, and I am glad I have been able to spend time with you over the years.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Do You stop at traffic lights.   Do you even stop at a stop sign......damn those people who are trying to manipulate and control you.   I know.....its a simple wrastling match.....some stop and some do not stop.....and I am taking neutral ground atop the fence.....you are a national treasure Bob, and I am glad I have been able to spend time with you over the years.  

Seaoat,  you are the champeen of non sequiturs.  lol

boards of FL wrote:

This is precisely why you come off as an idiot on this forum. You can't discern the difference between what Obamasucks just did and me creating threads about economic data points as they are released. PkrBum, a high-school libertarian - can't tell the difference between substantive contributions to the forum that contain information about the real world, and a rapid fire series of 50 threads that are entirely void of content.

PkrBum, can you specifically tell me who you feel should be banned or whose threads need to be merged? Can you link me to a specific example of this "selective outrage" you're talking about?

I'm not outraged... and don't really care. I said I think what he does is lame. Your govt numbers would simply be better in a single thread relating to the same figure. It would provide context and a record. Is that so difficult to understand?

You want to have the same argument each time... like a bratty child.

Wordslinger wrote:

So what we have here, is Pkrbum's idea of eliminating threads in this forum which he doesn't like. In simple terms, we should collectively be addressed only by threads and ideas for which this conservative individual approves. Boy! Some forum that would be!

In my own defense, regarding religion, the issue of religion and politics is very much a headline event these days. ISIS vs. everyone else, Sunnis vs. Shias, Protestants vs. Catholics, and on and on. I hate religions and the strife and disharmony they bring about. And I am anything but alone in this point of view -- even on this forum.

Shutting down a forum participant who adds no new ideas, but simply seeks to irritate everyone here makes sense. Obamasucks never, ever, attempted to persuade anyone in this forum to his point of view.

Banning other participants because their ideas may be conflictive is the antithesis of an open discussion forum. And that, evidently, is Pkrbum's goal.

I didn't say anything about censoring or banning. I just do know why you need more than one on bashing religion.

How many times can you say the same thing? Why do you want to? It's irritating to be forced to make the same point.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

This is precisely why you come off as an idiot on this forum.  You can't discern the difference between what Obamasucks just did and me creating threads about economic data points as they are released.  PkrBum, a high-school libertarian - can't tell the difference between substantive contributions to the forum that contain information about the real world, and a rapid fire series of 50 threads that are entirely void of content.

PkrBum, can you specifically tell me who you feel should be banned or whose threads need to be merged?  Can you link me to a specific example of this "selective outrage" you're talking about?

I'm not outraged... and don't really care. I said I think what he does is lame. Your govt numbers would simply be better in a single thread relating to the same figure. It would provide context and a record. Is that so difficult to understand?

You want to have the same argument each time... like a bratty child.

So your gripe here is that I don't reuse an old thread each time a new economic data point is released?  Example: When GDP is released each quarter, you're saying I need to start going back and digging up the same GDP thread that was used prior and then bump that with the new info?  And if I don't do that, this means - in your mind at least - that I am essentially spamming the forum to the same degree that Obamasucks does?

And that is your response to begin called an idiot?

The second estimate for 3rd quarter GDP was released today so I created a thread about that.  What difference does it make that I created a thread about that as opposed to digging up an old GDP thread and bumping that?  I mean, it's not as if the front page of the forum is littered with past GDP threads, so what difference would that make?  Are you seriously so dense that you can't see any difference between Obamasucks creating 50 threads within a five minute period that contain nothing more than "I'M BEING CENSORED!!!!" as a thread title and then "...." as the original post, and me creating a single thread - as opposed to digging up an old thread and bumping - about a major economic data point such as GDP?  Is that really how low the bar is set for your ability to read and interpret things? I can't imagine how you would have any valuable insight to offer this forum if you can't even discern the difference between Obamasucks and me. It's no wonder you never evolved beyond high school libertarianism.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I don't like a bunch of threads on the same topic...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .....

[deep breath]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....

You and the nimrod brigade created well over 200 threads regarding the Hillary email non-scandal.

This lack of self-awareness is not normal.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

So what we have here, is Pkrbum's idea of eliminating threads in this forum which he doesn't like.   In simple terms, we should collectively be addressed only by threads and ideas for which this conservative individual approves.  Boy!  Some forum that would be!  

In my own defense, regarding religion, the issue of religion and politics is very much a headline event these days.  ISIS vs. everyone else, Sunnis vs. Shias, Protestants vs. Catholics, and on and on.  I hate religions and the strife and disharmony they bring about.  And I am anything but alone in this point of view -- even on this forum.

Shutting down a forum participant who adds no new ideas, but simply seeks to irritate everyone here makes sense.  Obamasucks never, ever, attempted to persuade anyone in this forum to his point of view.

Banning other participants because their ideas may be conflictive is the antithesis of an open discussion forum.  And that, evidently, is Pkrbum's goal.  

I didn't say anything about censoring or banning. I just do know why you need more than one on bashing religion.

How many times can you say the same thing? Why do you want to? It's irritating to be forced to make the same point.

Well Comrade, How often do you write to insult liberals or the "liberal" media?

Markle

Markle

Why bother?

Kids misbehave because they want attention. Ignore them or put them alone in a time out or whatever and there is no attention they crave.

You're behaving much like semi-retired President Obama when he tried to bluff the world by laying down a red line in the sand in Syria. Use chemical weapons and we'll attack. So Assad has used chemical weapons, killed hundreds of thousands of innocent citizens.

You set up a tiny local forum and said anything goes. Then when "anything goes" was against your secret rules, you deleted threads. When you were called on that, you deleted the anything goes.

Now you're deleting threads because they annoy you.

Bottom line, why ask, it's your forum, do what you wish. You refuse t take appropriate action against Progressives but boy, Conservatives really have you leap into action.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

So what we have here, is Pkrbum's idea of eliminating threads in this forum which he doesn't like.   In simple terms, we should collectively be addressed only by threads and ideas for which this conservative individual approves.  Boy!  Some forum that would be!  

In my own defense, regarding religion, the issue of religion and politics is very much a headline event these days.  ISIS vs. everyone else, Sunnis vs. Shias, Protestants vs. Catholics, and on and on.  I hate religions and the strife and disharmony they bring about.  And I am anything but alone in this point of view -- even on this forum.

Shutting down a forum participant who adds no new ideas, but simply seeks to irritate everyone here makes sense.  Obamasucks never, ever, attempted to persuade anyone in this forum to his point of view.

Banning other participants because their ideas may be conflictive is the antithesis of an open discussion forum.  And that, evidently, is Pkrbum's goal.  

If we take that as a base line, none of the Progressives will have anything posted. You only rant against religions and homosexuals. 2seaoat and the other Progressives repeatedly post they same misinformation. President Bush ordered the pull out of Iraq, there was no peaceful Iraq prior to our pull out, that President Bush knew about 9/11 but id nothing...Hillary Clinton has not lied...and the beat goes on!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Progressives repeatedly post they same misinformation....

Yes, and semi-demented poster Markle is a pillar of FACTS. LOL!

Markle does not post a word here that isn't propagandized with a right-wing slant. Truthiness with a twist--But he fools no one, and gets called out daily......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum