Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Local Sunday TV Full Measure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Local Sunday TV  Full Measure Empty Local Sunday TV Full Measure 1/15/2017, 12:24 pm

2seaoat

I have never seen propaganda for the military and war being hidden as conventional news programs. I was shocked at the bias and slant as clearly the turning of ISIS into this global threat, turning the need to return to coal, and calling President Obama's last two weeks in office a scorched earth policy. I noticed in Birmingham that MSNBC which like Fox are political propaganda was banned from the cable company, and now watching this canned propaganda on Sunday mornings it is clear that folks in this area are saturated with special interest propaganda which brought power to those special interest. Scorched earth because he did not support the settlements in the west bank. It is no wonder people cannot think independent of the propaganda. If I went to inferior schools, was mired in poverty, and only had one source of information, I too would think that ISIS was the greatest threat to America. I honestly do not know how a region can have real options for thought provoking discussions. It is a stunning culture shock for me. As a child, I simply thought that it all made sense. As a thinking adult, it is stunning to me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum