Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump is easier to take if you realize that whatever he says doesn't really matter.

+4
othershoe1030
Telstar
dumpcare
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ppaca wrote:So let me get this straight from your post above, the dow went from 10000 to just short of 20000 during the past 8 years and you made out and made lots of money from it? But yet Obama had nothing to do with it? Do you see the irony here? If  all these company's that are promising to hire in the U.S. comes to fruition and higher wages lower their profit margin's, do you think the stock holder's are going to stand for that?  After all isn't your theory of a higher minimum wage going to get rid of jobs and raise the price of goods?

I just can't get over the hatred you have for obama but yet can say probably with a big grin on your face, THINGS WERE GOOD FOR ME AND I MADE OUT REAL GOOD IN THE STOCK MARKET UNDER HIS YEARS.  WTF

I know many who made out real good under his years, if history repeats itself they won't in the next 4.

Obama certainly had something to do with the new stock market bubble. Not only did he throw air dollars around like it doesn't matter... he also presided over a fed policy that created air dollars at record pace. It's nice that you profited... the majority... and particularly minorities... did not. Btw... bubbles burst. See: history.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:What do you expect to learn from the release of President Trump's tax returns? That he's EXTREMELY RICH?

I'd like to find out which banks in which countries he owes money to and how much.

I'd like to know how much if any he's given to charities, real charities not ones that buy portraits of him to let him hang in one of his golf clubs.

I'd like to see how he has avoided paying taxes.

I think his returns might give us ideas as to how the tax code needs to be reformed to make it more progressive and not just a tool to funnel money to the very rich.

Donald Trump owns properties in fifty-one countries.

He is going to owe money to countries you don't like.

Money he gave to charities is irrelevant.

It is simple how he "avoided" paying taxes.  Unfortunately, I have "avoided" paying taxes the same way.

He had a huge loss, over several years I believe, which gets carried over to income in following years.

Tax returns don't show how money was "funneled" to the RICH.  As you know, under Petulant President Obama, the MIDDLE INCOME BRACKET SHRANK, and the top 1% grew, percentage-wise greatly.

That growth was due, in large part, to the vast input of worthless money into our system by the FED.  Through a circuitous route, that money ended up in the only place where the rich could make money.  The Stock Market.  I'm certainly not rich but I did the same.  I sold off all the real estate I owned in 2006/2007.  I held it in cash for the coming crash.  I then started buying stocks when the Dow was about 10,000.  A bit early, it was a bit nerve-wracking for a while but it seems to have worked out.

Why do you want to find more ways to punish very successful people?  Rewarding them creates more jobs and more businesses.

So let me get this straight from your post above, the dow went from 10000 to just short of 20000 during the past 8 years and you made out and made lots of money from it? But yet Obama had nothing to do with it? Do you see the irony here? If  all these company's that are promising to hire in the U.S. comes to fruition and higher wages lower their profit margin's, do you think the stock holder's are going to stand for that?  After all isn't your theory of a higher minimum wage going to get rid of jobs and raise the price of goods?

I just can't get over the hatred you have for obama but yet can say probably with a big grin on your face, THINGS WERE GOOD FOR ME AND I MADE OUT REAL GOOD IN THE STOCK MARKET UNDER HIS YEARS.  WTF

I know many who made out real good under his years, if history repeats itself they won't in the next 4.

Unlike you, I care about people who earn a salary and they suffered greatly.  

Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama, first president in history without a SINGLE YEAR OF GROWTH ABOVE 3 PERCENT.

Trump is easier to take if you realize that whatever he says doesn't really matter. - Page 2 8f6bf3bd-632b-4ede-8778-65e3cd65e3f7_zpszqmvc8jl

Right, and your answer is the billionaire Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head. Things are sure lookin' up ...

Trump is easier to take if you realize that whatever he says doesn't really matter. - Page 2 Trump_10

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:What do you expect to learn from the release of President Trump's tax returns? That he's EXTREMELY RICH?

I'd like to find out which banks in which countries he owes money to and how much.

I'd like to know how much if any he's given to charities, real charities not ones that buy portraits of him to let him hang in one of his golf clubs.

I think his returns might give us ideas as to how the tax code needs to be reformed to make it more progressive and not just a tool to funnel money to the very rich.

It is simple how he "avoided" paying taxes.  Unfortunately, I have "avoided" paying taxes the same way.

He had a huge loss, over several years I believe, which gets carried over to income in following years.

Tax returns don't show how money was "funneled" to the RICH.  As you know, under Petulant President Obama, the MIDDLE INCOME BRACKET SHRANK, and the top 1% grew, percentage-wise greatly.

That growth was due, in large part, to the vast input of worthless money into our system by the FED.  Through a circuitous route, that money ended up in the only place where the rich could make money.  The Stock Market.  I'm certainly not rich but I did the same.  I sold off all the real estate I owned in 2006/2007.  I held it in cash for the coming crash.  I then started buying stocks when the Dow was about 10,000.  A bit early, it was a bit nerve-wracking for a while but it seems to have worked out.

Why do you want to find more ways to punish very successful people?  Rewarding them creates more jobs and more businesses.

So let me get this straight from your post above, the dow went from 10000 to just short of 20000 during the past 8 years and you made out and made lots of money from it? But yet Obama had nothing to do with it? Do you see the irony here? If  all these company's that are promising to hire in the U.S. comes to fruition and higher wages lower their profit margin's, do you think the stock holder's are going to stand for that?  After all isn't your theory of a higher minimum wage going to get rid of jobs and raise the price of goods?

Unlike you, I care about people who earn a salary and they suffered greatly.  

Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama, first president in history without a SINGLE YEAR OF GROWTH ABOVE 3 PERCENT.

Trump is easier to take if you realize that whatever he says doesn't really matter. - Page 2 8f6bf3bd-632b-4ede-8778-65e3cd65e3f7_zpszqmvc8jl

Right, and your answer is the billionaire Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.  Things are sure lookin' up ...

Trump is easier to take if you realize that whatever he says doesn't really matter. - Page 2 Trump_10

One good picture says a thousand words.  Wink cheers

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

"Why do you want to find more ways to punish very successful people?  Rewarding them creates more jobs and more businesses."
So sayeth our resident racist-fascist.  We should be delighted with the wonderful economic process that leaves the middle class decimated and the 1% "rewarded" ?  Read what bloodsucker Markle wrote -- blaming Obama for the "rigged" economy we suffer under -- and then telling us all we should let the bloodsuckers of the 1% take more from our pockets because they will create jobs.  He's right, of course, I'm forced to admit ... only based on their track record, all the jobs created from their enormous winnings, will be in Third World countries -- like the one they're building here.  A worker in Bangladesh works an eight to ten hour a day job, 5 or six days a week.  The jobs we get are part-time, so the bloodsuckers who run our biggest companies don't have to pay health insurance or other benefits.

Yeah, trust the rich guys like Markle.  I'd like to reward them all ... with jobs on garbage trucks.  We'd be far better off if everyone of the 1% suffered fatal heart attacks!  You win Markle, you represent and try to defend the most hated segment of the American economy.  You must be proud!  

Everything you seem to despise seems to have been the result of Petulant President Obama.  

Bullshit as you very well know.  The big bloodsucking corporations were buying legislators long before Obama came on the scene.  And the PUssy Grabber with the dead rat on his head is putting thieves from Goldman Sachs to run the economy ....  

Get used to it Markle, Obama's irrelevant.  Your guys own Trump and all he brings.  How do you like the stench?

How in the world is Petulant President Obama irrelevant and at the same time, President Trump is to blame for anything that comes down the road?

Objectively, please share with us where you think all the money below had to go in the market? Expanding and opening new businesses was strongly discouraged by Obama's policies. Investors were rightfully afraid of the real estate market and home ownership is still below their highest rate. Fine with me, not everyone can or should own a home especially if they have no financial interest in the property.

Through a circuitous route, the money poured into the economy, found it's way to the stock market.

If you recall, "everyone" was forecasting a market CRASH if Donald Trump was elected. What happened instead? Investors correctly noted that after eight years of an administration eager to punish business, we would have an environment-friendly to business. That can only be GREAT for everyone.

Trump is easier to take if you realize that whatever he says doesn't really matter. - Page 2 C1c693ff-182a-4842-a707-91b172f3b517_zpsnhit3pny

knothead

knothead

JESUS WAS A LIBERAL!!!

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:JESUS WAS A LIBERAL!!!

And a carpenter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum