Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Just a couple of points ...

1) Ivanka is not a child.  None of Trump's offspring are children other than the ten-year-old boy that SeaOat was speculating is autistic.

2) Ivanka and her brothers inserted themselves into Trump's campaign and are among his closest advisors, so they are fair game.

When your son grows up will he no longer be your child.....come on Sal, silly argument.

It's Trump's son not and daughter not yours. Stop trying to be the mother hen of all the deplorables in the world.

He stammered!

Maybe you should take your own advice and just let it go. Behaving like this won't do you and yours any goodRolling Eyes

LOL......whatever little man.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

1) Ivanka is not a child.  None of Trump's offspring are children other than the ten-year-old boy that SeaOat was speculating is autistic.

2) Ivanka and her brothers inserted themselves into Trump's campaign and are among his closest advisors, so they are fair game.

When your son grows up will he no longer be your child.....come on Sal, silly argument.

It's Trump's son not and daughter not yours. Stop trying to be the mother hen of all the deplorables in the world.

He stammered!

Maybe you should take your own advice and just let it go. Behaving like this won't do you and yours any goodRolling Eyes

LOL .....you must be confusing me with the 6 ft four nimrod that made the mistake of his life when he married you.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

He stammered!

LOL .....you must be confusing me with the 6 ft four nimrod that made the mistake of his life when he married you.

Lol....my husband is 6' 4".....ok.

dumpcare

I guess a part of the late night votes was Sander's bill that promoted buying prescription's from Canada. Well 14 dems went the other way and voted it down. All of them received large donations from drug company's.

Just like I said doesn't matter what party they all work for the lobbyist. Bernie may be the closest thing and I said closest to being honest.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:I guess a part of the late night votes was Sander's bill that promoted buying prescription's from Canada. Well 14 dems went the other way and voted it down. All of them received large donations from drug company's.

Just like I said doesn't matter what party they all work for the lobbyist. Bernie may be the closest thing and I said closest to being honest.

He got shot down by Hillary.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:IMAGINE the uproar had these things been published about Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama and his family.  

You mean racist and disrespectful things like these?

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare - Page 2 43304f50db309e64262b3e191df6f60b

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare - Page 2 Michelle-in-black-headdress

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare - Page 2 5024d1397099280-michelle-os-school-lunch-program-prison-lunch-program-hd4b61e33

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare - Page 2 C86ad93ceb75d740b579e040ae92b4031cb9454c129f72d13ad456722a841244

The Trump family will be Internet fodder, just like the Obama's were, and you can put your righteous indignation where the sun doesn't shine. It bled over to the forum, too. I am sure the threads can be dug-up with a little effort.

In fairness, I'm sure you now post the "news stories" posted about Petulant President Obama that went with those photoshops.

Why would you post the second one? It is a simple photo.

Show me the FAKE NEWS from supposed news sources which you allege happened. Not stupid made up photos which you and the others here have relished in posting about President Trump.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum