Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

dumpcare

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/gop-senators-pass-budget-blueprint-after-vote-a-rama.html

Republican senators are now on record as having rejected opportunities to keep Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP off the cutting-room floor; to make it possible to import prescription drugs from Canada; to prevent erosion of women’s health services and support for rural hospitals; and perhaps most tellingly, to protect Medicaid funding for the 32 states that accepted the option of expanding that program under the Affordable Care Act.

Read the article

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They really just want to replace it with nothing. They never had a replacement-plan in their quiver to begin with. Now they have to govern, not obstruct, which was easy to do from 2009-2017.

If they fuck-over middle-America, they will pay for it in future elections.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Will they?

I hope you're right, but I have my doubts ....

"In six months, when all those people who voted for the president-elect secure in the knowledge that he'd never do what he promised to do, discover that their pre-existing conditions suddenly matter again, the odds are that they will blame themselves or The Government or liberals or Barack Obama and nobody will remember how the mugging happened, and the rain will wash away the chalk outline of the victim from the sidewalk. And the death of the Affordable Care Act will become a cold case, an unsolved mystery mouldering in a pauper's grave." - Charles Pierce

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Will they?

"In six months, when all those people who voted for the president-elect secure in the knowledge that he'd never do what he promised to do, discover that their pre-existing conditions suddenly matter again, the odds are that they will blame themselves or The Government or liberals or Barack Obama and nobody will remember how the mugging happened, and the rain will wash away the chalk outline of the victim from the sidewalk. And the death of the Affordable Care Act will become a cold case, an unsolved mystery mouldering in a pauper's grave." - Charles Pierce

And the perp will continue having sex with his own daughter while his supporters turn their heads away and pretend it isn't happening.  Very Happy

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Will they?

And the perp will continue having sex with his own daughter while his supporters turn their heads away and pretend it isn't happening.  Very Happy

You are out of line

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Will they?

You are out of line

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Some sub moderator types can't handle the truth. Pssst...it looks like your having a meltdown. Did something I said strike a nerve? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
You are out of line

It's funny as hell to watch someone who actually saw fit to vote for a misogynistic, racist, fascist, pathologically lying huckster for President of the United States trying to claim the moral high ground.

Priceless!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Will they?

You are out of line

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Some sub moderator types can't handle the truth. Pssst...it looks like your having a meltdown. Did something I said strike a nerve? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your comments are sleazy and disgusting.....nothing more. I'm sure you would be devastated if someone spoke about your child in such a nasty filthy way. Please try and grow up.

Sal

Sal

Just a couple of points ...

1) Ivanka is not a child. None of Trump's offspring are children other than the ten-year-old boy that SeaOat was speculating is autistic.

2) Ivanka and her brothers inserted themselves into Trump's campaign and are among his closest advisors, so they are fair game.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Will they?

You are out of line

Your comments are sleazy and disgusting.....nothing more. I'm sure you would be devastated if someone spoke about your child in such a nasty filthy way. Please try and grow up.

Say what you want about my children. They have their own lives and nobody on this forum knows who they are. Do people on this forum know who your children are? Why didn't you speak up to Chrissy? She was the queen of of nasty and filthy on this forum. Why don't you summon her to prop you up like you did others in the Markle poll?  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Just a couple of points ...

1) Ivanka is not a child.  None of Trump's offspring are children other than the ten-year-old boy that SeaOat was speculating is autistic.

2) Ivanka and her brothers inserted themselves into Trump's campaign and are among his closest advisors, so they are fair game.

When your son grows up will he no longer be your child.....come on Sal, silly argument.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:

1) Ivanka is not a child.  None of Trump's offspring are children other than the ten-year-old boy that SeaOat was speculating is autistic.

When your son grows up will he no longer be your child.....come on Sal, silly argument.

It's Trump's son and daughter not yours. Stop trying to be the mother hen of all the deplorables in the world.

Last edited by Telstar on 1/12/2017, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

It's Trump's son not and daughter not yours. Stop trying to be the mother hen of all the deplorables in the world.

He stammered!

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

It's Trump's son not and daughter not yours. Stop trying to be the mother hen of all the deplorables in the world.

He stammered!

Maybe you should take your own advice and just let it go. Behaving like this won't do you and yours any good.  Rolling Eyes

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

The point being, of course, that these people are adults who actively participated in the campaign, the transition, and will actively participate in the administration.

They are fair game.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

The point being, of course, that these people are adults who actively participated in the campaign, the transition, and will actively participate in the administration.

They are fair game.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:They are fair game.

The Trump family will be fair game. His kids are adults and are political participants, so they will not be left alone.

And haters like you and your ilk are perverts.

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:They are fair game.

The Trump family will be fair game. His kids are adults and are political participants, so they will not be left alone.

Rotund, child molesting drug abusing conservaturds love to shove it in but they gag if they have to swallow it themselves.  Laughing

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:They really just want to replace it with nothing. They never had a replacement-plan in their quiver to begin with. Now they have to govern, not obstruct, which was easy to do from 2009-2017.

You would do yourself well by educating yourself. Especially about topics about which you wish to comment.

If you did, you would know that Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama had a Democrat House and Senate the first two years of his reign. If you recall, that is when the Senate, under Harry Reid, changed the rules allowing them to cram ObamaCare up our...throats by a simple majority instead of 60 votes.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
You are out of line

It's funny as hell to watch someone who actually saw fit to vote for a misogynistic, racist, fascist, pathologically lying huckster for President of the United States trying to claim the moral high ground.

Priceless!

Why are you attacking former President Bill Clinton in such a manner?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

2) Ivanka and her brothers inserted themselves into Trump's campaign and are among his closest advisors, so they are fair game.[/font]

They are fair game.

They are NOT fair game for the sleaze, and gutter talk being thrown at President Trump and his family.

IMAGINE the uproar had these things been published about Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama and his family.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
You are out of line

Priceless!

Why are you attacking former President Bill Clinton in such a manner?

Darth Jackass the realtor is back. Laughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:And haters like you and your ilk are perverts.

You calling others haters? Let me laugh you off the face of the Earth, Hater.

You will be hating on the Obama's for years after he leaves office, and blaming all of this nation's woes and problems on him.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:IMAGINE the uproar had these things been published about Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama and his family.  

You mean racist and disrespectful things like these?

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare 43304f50db309e64262b3e191df6f60b

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare Michelle-in-black-headdress

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare 5024d1397099280-michelle-os-school-lunch-program-prison-lunch-program-hd4b61e33

While we slept Senate votes to repeal obamacare C86ad93ceb75d740b579e040ae92b4031cb9454c129f72d13ad456722a841244

The Trump family will be Internet fodder, just like the Obama's were, and you can put your righteous indignation where the sun doesn't shine. It bled over to the forum, too. I am sure the threads can be dug-up with a little effort.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum