Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

john Kerry gets swift boated and where are they now with this coward running for President

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

John Kerry was wounded in combat, and the spin meisters made him weak and questioned his service. Have I lost my mind......
where is the criticism of a person who advocated sending other people's children to war as he ran to France to live in a mansion. Am I the only one who thinks Mitten the Kitten is a complete illusion....smoke and mirrors....but where are the swift boat folks now......I voted for Bush....I also thought Kerry was playing his military career for political gain.....but he served....he was in danger's way serving his country......Romney was in France living in a mansion telling his servants what he wanted for dinner.....have we lost our minds America.....can we not see what is happening. .............He should be down 20 points in every poll so the question I ask each of you.....really.....you think anybody in American history could be a worst candidate?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/mitt-romney-vietnam-draft-french-mormon-mission_n_1838260.html

Things are not always as they appear on the surface.

nochain wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/mitt-romney-vietnam-draft-french-mormon-mission_n_1838260.html

He knows that Romney was on a religious mission but conveniently overlooks that.

2seaoat wrote:John Kerry was wounded in combat, and the spin meisters made him weak and questioned his service. Have I lost my mind......
where is the criticism of a person who advocated sending other people's children to war as he ran to France to live in a mansion. Am I the only one who thinks Mitten the Kitten is a complete illusion....smoke and mirrors....but where are the swift boat folks now......I voted for Bush....I also thought Kerry was playing his military career for political gain.....but he served....he was in danger's way serving his country......Romney was in France living in a mansion telling his servants what he wanted for dinner.....have we lost our minds America.....can we not see what is happening. .............He should be down 20 points in every poll so the question I ask each of you.....really.....you think anybody in American history could be a worst candidate?

You sound like Obama last night ....he continually repeated the same tripe over and over.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
nochain wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/mitt-romney-vietnam-draft-french-mormon-mission_n_1838260.html

He knows that Romney was on a religious mission but conveniently overlooks that.

A "religious" mission with servants.. Cool..

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:John Kerry was wounded in combat, and the spin meisters made him weak and questioned his service. Have I lost my mind......

I think there are several reasons why people look at Romney at all. First he just wore down his opposition, the clown car troop who played whack-a-mole leading the monthly popularity contest.

Another reason is people are worn out fighting the sluggish economy and of course there's the constant drum beat from the right wing media beating down Obama and any progress the economy's made as nearly accidental.

Also, unless you watch video clips back to back of mittens's various shifting positions on issues it is too easy to forget where he once stood.

And let us not forget that some still can't get their heads around the fact that we have a black president. Some people also expect more immediate results for the recovery of the economy and are longing for relief. Even though we are now headed in a better direction some see mittens's business experience as the cure we need.
I personally don't see the advantage to the middle class of having a Wall Street bankster type in the white house but some obviously think electing someone from the heart of the Wall Street Beast is a good idea.

Absolutely, Barrack Hussein Obama and he has spent the last 4 years proving that point.

Markle

Markle

Not the John Kerry SNAFU again. I have and know a lot of people who won the Purple Heart. I don't know a single one who NEVER spent a night in a hospital. Once, Kerry's poor aim of a grenade launcher caused the explosion so close to his own boat, HE was injured by his own weapon. The doctor removed the "shrapnel" with a tweezers and sent him back to his barracks. As you know, Kerry put in for his own Purple Heart. The disgust for John Kerry is from men who have actually BEEN wounded in the line of duty.

You obviously have no experience with either the military or Mormons when they go on their missions. Each of former Governor Mitt Romney have also served on missions which is a heck of a lot more than the vast amount of families in our country can say.

Progressives here rail at the suggestion of war. Then when a man, a family take two years out of their lives to serve others in foreign countries...WHY THE AUDACITY OF SERVING OTHERS WITHOUT PAY!

One of the funniest comments was that charming film producer Michael Moore who said: "This is what happens when u pick John Kerry as your debate coach."

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/michael-moore/2012/10/04/michael-moore-suffers-breakdown-during-obama-debate-performance#ixzz28P3Iw16W

Poor Michael almost had a complete meltdown during the debate. Couldn't happen to a finer person.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:

I think there are several reasons why people look at Romney at all. First he just wore down his opposition, the clown car troop who played whack-a-mole leading the monthly popularity contest.

Another reason is people are worn out fighting the sluggish economy and of course there's the constant drum beat from the right wing media beating down Obama and any progress the economy's made as nearly accidental.

Also, unless you watch video clips back to back of mittens's various shifting positions on issues it is too easy to forget where he once stood.

And let us not forget that some still can't get their heads around the fact that we have a black president. Some people also expect more immediate results for the recovery of the economy and are longing for relief. Even though we are now headed in a better direction some see mittens's business experience as the cure we need.
I personally don't see the advantage to the middle class of having a Wall Street bankster type in the white house but some obviously think electing someone from the heart of the Wall Street Beast is a good idea.

Don't you mean how easy it is to forget where President Barack Hussein Obama ONCE STOOD?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum