Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any predictions before the debate tonight?

+7
knothead
VectorMan
Nekochan
Sal
2seaoat
Margin Call
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Margin Call

Margin Call

reaper1948 wrote:

They're on front page of msn this morning (fact checks) Romney's tax plans increase's the deficit.

I'm not sure what Romney's tax plan contains, but I do know he is trying to sell it as 1 + 1 = 5. It's voodoo economics in really bad drag.

2seaoat

I'm not sure what Romney's tax plan contains, but I do know he is trying to sell it as 1 + 1 = 5. It's voodoo economics in really bad drag.

Bingo. This is what will come back and bite him in the butt....facts.

Floridatexan wrote:
Let's see...Romney won the debate. What drugs are you on again? Romney looked exactly like the total and complete jerk that he is. And he most certainly did NOT "win" the debate.

According to the polls you would be so wrong.

reaper1948 wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:No Romney confirmed that he is a sociopath. He lied. Obama who I have continually criticized as having a fatal flaw of wanting to please people and be liked. Tonight the world saw a classic sociopath going up against a person who thought there were rules and that truth matters. If you read the transcripts of this debate, Obama would be the clear winner as the fact checkers will confirm.....but Romney broke the rules from the beginning and steamrolled the moderator, and simply lied....he won....not by a little a bit, but significantly if a person was not concerned about the facts, and concerned about a personality which so easily will say anything to accomplish whatever he thinks he believes....then folks might vote for Romney...but thankfully America is pretty sophisticated, and it is clear now to most thinking people that we are dealing with a classic sociopath....100 million in an IRA.....I don't need no stinking rules or facts....I will so outrageously lie about my positions, I will make you look like a confused puppy.....did you see Obama cocking his head all night.....like.....what did you say Mitt? The election is over.....the president will be reelected.
I will look forward to the fact checking statement on tonight's debate. Romney needs to be nailed down about all of his statements.

They're on front page of msn this morning (fact checks) Romney's tax plans increase's the deficit.

That's only common sense.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Margin Call wrote:ACI @ $6.29. Pick up your game, Gov. Romney.

Thank you, kind sir.

Any predictions before the debate tonight? - Page 4 2012-10-04_0917

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum