Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any predictions before the debate tonight?

+7
knothead
VectorMan
Nekochan
Sal
2seaoat
Margin Call
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Don't let this happen!

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Domestic-Fight-Over-Politics-Obama-and-Romney-Leads-to-Mans-Arrest-Cops.html

Margin Call

Margin Call

In all seriousness......what stocks will go up if Romney does well tonight? Coal companies? What else?

Margin Call

Margin Call

ACI @ $6.29. Pick up your game, Gov. Romney.

Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:If Romney can avoid foot-in-mouth disease, and BHO can get through without his precious teleprompter and tendency to preach, perhaps we can get a first look at how they handle pressure.

You can't be serious? "Perhaps we can get a look at how they handle pressure?" Obama was President for almost 4 years and you're asking to see how he can handle pressure.... from a debate? How idiotic! I can't believe you people!

I just look at the source and know I can easily dismiss that post as more uninformed babbling by the incredibly vacuous nightmaresunlimited.

knothead

knothead

nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:If Romney can avoid foot-in-mouth disease, and BHO can get through without his precious teleprompter and tendency to preach, perhaps we can get a first look at how they handle pressure.

You can't be serious? "Perhaps we can get a look at how they handle pressure?" Obama was President for almost 4 years and you're asking to see how he can handle pressure.... from a debate? How idiotic! I can't believe you people!

I just look at the source and know I can easily dismiss that post as more uninformed babbling by the incredibly vacuous nightmaresunlimited.

Babbling? Incredibly vacuous nightmareunlimited? This is your response? How childish and sophomoric . . . . Romney is in trouble for a reason so ask yourself why? Could it be his message, the right wing Republican message that seaoat, a life long Republican, has turned his back on and articulated over and over. The message is fatally flawed and will be rejected in November but rather than be angry and throw all these verbal jabs that are meaningless consider the GOP of today and their message . . . . it is terrible.

What do you expect from the ABO crowd?

I expect more bias media. thats all

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ron Paul will win ...even though he's not there... cheers

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Ron Paul will win ...even though he's not there... cheers

A Paul/Johnson ticket would have made this election fabulously interesting.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:I expect more bias media. thats all

Chrissy, I hear that lamentation more and more from GOP supporters. My question to you is how do you conclude that the media is biased? I completely agree that MSNBC is clearly a left leaning outlet even though popular programs such as Morning Joe includes a very politically diverse lineup. Conversely, FOX is clearly a right wing branch of the GOP with little or no diversity of opinion. In the printed media there seems to be a balance of left vs right in the major publications. The right wing owns the radio in this country with 24/7 coverage biased to the right. So, again, I ask where is this MSM bias that controls the minds of the stupid illiterate Democrats?

2seaoat

I was listening to PAP on radio, and he is convinced that the media will show Romney as the winner of tonight's debate because Romney campaign contributors have hinted to pull from some markets. Media is going to make close to a billion dollars down the stretch.....they are going to make this a horse race by declaration.....which is going to compound Romney's problems as there will be a great deal of pressure on people who were fence post sitting because they thought the president had a walk. Secondly, by the media keeping this race going, it is going to have a huge impact on down elections, because a great deal of money when pulled was going to congressional races.....so the left leaning media will prop up Romney....pick his pocket, and give the congress to the democrats......the argument makes some sense.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Energy independence? Both are lying. While it is true that oil and gas production are up over the last few years, we are no where near "energy independence" nor will we ever be.

knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:I expect more bias media. thats all

Chrissy, I hear that lamentation more and more from GOP supporters. My question to you is how do you conclude that the media is biased? I completely agree that MSNBC is clearly a left leaning outlet even though popular programs such as Morning Joe includes a very politically diverse lineup. Conversely, FOX is clearly a right wing branch of the GOP with little or no diversity of opinion. In the printed media there seems to be a balance of left vs right in the major publications. The right wing owns the radio in this country with 24/7 coverage biased to the right. So, again, I ask where is this MSM bias that controls the minds of the stupid illiterate Democrats?

firdst let me answer this. I do not think all dems are stupid and illiterate. many are, you know the ones who is too happy to live in a slum as long as its free.

then theres the others, some very wealthy, they are dreaming for that utopian society, emotionaly charged. NOt realizing that those types of things such as giving everything to a person removes the inner drive to do well for ones self. it also removes the chance to feel proud of acomplishments of doing for one self and eventually lowers self esteem.

now when one candidate makes a gaff and its run 24/7 on all networks and then the other one makes a gaff and it gets a 20 sec blip, thats how you know bias.

when MSM constantly asking one candidate where something is and then ignoring to ask where something is from the other candidate, you know its bias.

we/you know it tox <meow>

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay I was bored and clicked on the debate on youtube...Romney is talking like he's on speed and nervous as a cat...Obama is in his element...I hate it......

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 10/3/2012, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

All this talk about cutting the deficit is nothing but lies. Romney will do nothing to cut the deficit. Neither will Obama. It's all talk.

The only politicians who would actually cut the deficit and go against the special interests who are dependent on the spending are Paul and Johnson.

romney is killing obama

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rogue wrote:romney is killing obama

I hope you are right but I don't see much of a fight yet...

Neither one is killing the other. But when you've done nothing but cut taxes the last 8 years, who do you think is going to make up the difference? Taxes, one day by one President have to be raised or this country will be powerless.

Damn it, Medicare and Social Security are not entitlements if you've paid in all your life, what the hell is wrong with them? Food stamps, free cell phones and internet are entitlements.

Statistic, 4 million people lose medicare advantage plans every year, always have. Plans move out of areas or shut down by CMS and some go back to original medicare. This is nothing new it happened under Bush and will always happen.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Romney is on speed or something. The moderator needs a switch to cut his mic-feed when he continues to speak out of turn.

Yes, he is. His eyes are glassy like the speed freaks of the 60's. Twisted Evil

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/26/us/private-medicare-plans-find-success-despite-democrats-warnings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

poor obummer just got killed on his own healthcare bil lololololololol

then obama studdered and said welll look at maassechucetts lol

I wasn't paying attention did you say massivechewtits?

I really don't see either of them too exciting tonight except the glassy eyes. Same old shit from both of them and I trust neither. Roseanne is looking better every minute or Peta Lindsay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum