Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump boots author from golf course

+3
Telstar
Markle
othershoe1030
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The interesting part of this story to me is that he also tossed out David Koch. I guess there are members of the extraction industry that he doesn't mind offending. He is so petty and thin skinned that in his current position of President Elect he has the time and interest to do something like this.

No telling what little side stories like this we will be treated to in the next few months/years. I still don't think he will make his full four year term.

Harry Hurt III
on Saturday
TRUMP BOOTS AUTHOR FROM GOLF COURSE
Donald Trump personally booted the author of an unflattering biography off Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach on Friday. Harry Hurt III, who penned the 1993 biography, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, had come to play with billionaire industrialist David. H. Koch, a Trump club member, and two other golfers. Hurt, who has a scratch handicap and plays in colorful knickers, walked over to Trump on the practice rang...
See More

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/trump-boots-biographer-palm-beach-course/

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:The interesting part of this story to me is that he also tossed out David Koch. I guess there are members of the extraction industry that he doesn't mind offending. He is so petty and thin skinned that in his current position of President Elect he has the time and interest to do something like this.

No telling what little side stories like this we will be treated to in the next few months/years. I still don't think he will make his full four year term.

Harry Hurt III
on Saturday
Donald Trump personally booted the author of an unflattering biography off Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach on Friday. Harry Hurt III, who penned the 1993 biography, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, had come to play with billionaire industrialist David. H. Koch, a Trump club member, and two other golfers. Hurt, who has a scratch handicap and plays in colorful knickers, walked over to Trump on the practice rang...
See More
http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/trump-boots-biographer-palm-beach-course/

Desperation duly noted.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:The interesting part of this story to me is that he also tossed out David Koch. I guess there are members of the extraction industry that he doesn't mind offending. He is so petty and thin skinned that in his current position of President Elect he has the time and interest to do something like this.

Harry Hurt III
on Saturday
See More

Desperation duly noted.

Trump boots author from golf course Desper15

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Desperation duly noted.

Once again the "desperation" word is overused (and mis-used), being posted in lieu of open and honest discourse; it has thus completely lost whatever power or punch it may've once had here, if any. Useless, wasted, impotent verbiage.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

Once again the "desperation" word is overused (and mis-used), being posted in lieu of open and honest discourse; it has thus completely lost whatever power or punch it may've once had here, if any. Useless, wasted, impotent verbiage.

What "open and honest discourse" is necessary about the Secret Service moving people off the golf course when President Donald Trump plays?

Do you really think everyone continues on as if he is just another duffer when Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama decides to hit the links?

That's pretty good golf jargon, isn't it? Especially since I've played exactly four holes...on a small town public course...40+ years ago.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

What "open and honest discourse" is necessary about the Secret Service moving people off the golf course when President Donald Trump plays?

Do you really think everyone continues on as if he is just another duffer when Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama decides to hit the links?

That's pretty good golf jargon, isn't it?  Especially since I've played exactly four holes...on a small town public course...40+ years ago.

Masturbating again? You're a creep.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

What "open and honest discourse" is necessary about the Secret Service moving people off the golf course when President Elect Donald Trump plays?

That's pretty good golf jargon, isn't it?  Especially since I've played exactly four holes...on a small town public course...40+ years ago.

Your post is truly pathetic. The thin skinned owner of the golf course personally told the author "you're out of here" and other members of the foursome were invited to continue playing (or to begin playing) so it wasn't as if the course had to be cleared to insure the safety of the Donald.

When will he stop acting like a middle school kid? Apologies to middle school kids!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump boots author from golf course 51yBPO78zpL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_

Looks like I have a new addition to my reading list. I wonder if Trump realizes he has just promoted Harry Hurt's book and career.

Vikingwoman

The revenge has just begun.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Masturbating again?  You're a creep.  

Jealous? Razz Razz Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum