Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump offers 10k for adult star to spend evening in his suite at golf Tournament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

11th woman claiming inappropriate Trump behavior. The woman was beautiful, and she provided a photo of her with Trump at the golf outing. 10k bucks and this man is married and with a new child........over and over again he thinks he has an entitlement. In the end this poor sad man is offering money because the truth is he is a sad clown, and his resentment toward women may be based on his having to buy sex.......please keep attacking Bill Clinton......I guess Bill was a cheapskate.

2seaoat

If he offered women money, there will be more. Maybe someone will admit they took him up on a monetary offer. That has to be one brave woman. The problem with Trump is that he thinks a woman connected with adult films is a prostitute. How did this man ever get through the Republican primary without candidates exploring his character. I just do not get it. This could not have been that difficult to discover, and I am suspicious that the attacks on Bill Clinton were before these disclosures, and I am sure the Russians tipped him off that they were planning to use some of his victims of sexual assault. This is a mess, and like Justice Souter described, the biggest threat to America is ignorance.

2seaoat

Solicitation for an act of prostitution. This guy is a real criminal at so many levels and he thinks his silver spoon will protect him. I predict as soon as the election is over the NY AG will bring criminal charges.

"It's just sex" every leftist in the 90's. "This guy is a real criminal" every leftist today.

It's no wonder you've hitched your wagon to Hillary... lol. Ethics are for everyone else... eh comrade?

2seaoat

What would you call a person who solicits another to do acts of prostitution for ten thousand dollars. I mean this woman went public knowing that limp dick was going to sue all accusers. She had a photo with Trump at the golf outing. She was called to come to his suite, and she wisely brought two girlfriends who were kissed without permission. His bodyguard was present and he was in his pjs. He asked her to stay, she and the friends said they had to be somewhere.

His bodyguard then calls and asks her to come back up. She says that she has something the next day she cannot miss. Trump then gets on the phone and wants to know if she would need to use his private jet, and how much did she need. Would 10k and use of the private jet work...........I did not vote for Bill Clinton. So you are talking to the wrong person. I find Trump to be a disgusting silver spoon that is more in keeping with the lords in Braveheart who thought they had an entitlement to sex with commoners. He is an exploiter and immoral man, but his fascism is what disqualifies him for me.

Yet you can't find "fascism" in hillary... ya right... lol. And give up the "lifelong pub" bs. No one buys it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum