Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saw this from a CO Kerry had during Vietnam

+5
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Saw this from a CO Kerry had during Vietnam - Page 2 HanoiJaneJohnKerry

Nearly all in that photo were protesting a senseless, wasteful, cruel, and immoral war. Everyone who fought in Vietnam was a victim -- not a single wound or death to an American serving in Vietnam made the United States safer than it was before their lives and blood was wasted.

The word traitor implies someone who serves the enemy of his nation. The real enemy of this nation during the Vietnam War was anyone who preached that it was righteous, necessary, or the least bit patriotic.

You really are a disgusting good for nothing creep Markle. Tell us again how losing the war in Vietnam brought foreign invasions to San Francisco, etc. Shit, Vietnam is now a trading partner and a tourist venue for Americans.

Some 58,000 Americans lost their lives in Vietnam. Tell us just how America benefited from their deaths, Markle. For millions of Americans, Kerry wasn't a hero for what he did in uniform in Vietnam. He was a hero for helping bring about America's decision to end that stupid and useless war.

And once again, how many Purple Hearts did you earn? We're all ears.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:Saw this from a CO Kerry had during Vietnam - Page 2 HanoiJaneJohnKerry

Nearly all in that photo were protesting a senseless, wasteful, cruel, and immoral war.  Everyone who fought in Vietnam was a victim -- not a single wound or death to an American serving in Vietnam made the United States safer than it was before their lives and blood was wasted.

The word traitor implies someone who serves the enemy of his nation.  The real enemy of this nation during the Vietnam War was anyone who preached that it was righteous, necessary, or the least bit patriotic.

You really are a disgusting good for nothing creep Markle.  Tell us again how losing the war in Vietnam brought foreign invasions to San Francisco, etc.  Shit, Vietnam is now a trading partner and a tourist venue for Americans.  

Some 58,000 Americans lost their lives in Vietnam.  Tell us just how America benefited from their deaths, Markle. For millions of Americans, Kerry wasn't a hero for what he did in uniform in Vietnam.  He was a hero for helping bring about America's decision to end that stupid and useless war.  

And once again, how many Purple Hearts did you earn?  We're all ears.  

Not only, the first U.S. ambassador to the re-united and now communist Vietnam was Pete Peterson. Peterson was a Democratic Congressman from Florida who was appointed as Ambassador to Vietnam by President Bill Clinton in 1997. He served in that post until 2001. Most notably, Peterson was also a former USAF pilot who was shot down over North Vietnam and spent 6 years there as a POW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Peterson

Some of the first American tourists to Vietnam were former soldiers who went back to tour old battlefields and perhaps shake-off some of their PTSD. You will see Iraq War veterans do the same in several years, once that country is safer to travel to.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Nearly all in that photo were protesting a senseless, wasteful, cruel, and immoral war.  Everyone who fought in Vietnam was a victim -- not a single wound or death to an American serving in Vietnam made the United States safer than it was before their lives and blood was wasted.

The word traitor implies someone who serves the enemy of his nation.  The real enemy of this nation during the Vietnam War was anyone who preached that it was righteous, necessary, or the least bit patriotic.

You really are a disgusting good for nothing creep Markle.  Tell us again how losing the war in Vietnam brought foreign invasions to San Francisco, etc.  Shit, Vietnam is now a trading partner and a tourist venue for Americans.  

Some 58,000 Americans lost their lives in Vietnam.  Tell us just how America benefited from their deaths, Markle. For millions of Americans, Kerry wasn't a hero for what he did in uniform in Vietnam.  He was a hero for helping bring about America's decision to end that stupid and useless war.  

Not only, the first U.S. ambassador to the re-united and now communist Vietnam was Pete Peterson. Peterson was a Democratic Congressman from Florida who was appointed as Ambassador to Vietnam by President Bill Clinton in 1997. He served in that post until 2001. [b]Most notably, Peterson was also a former USAF pilot who was shot down over North Vietnam and spent 6 years there as a POW.

Some of the first American tourists to Vietnam were former soldiers who went back to tour old battlefields and perhaps shake-off some of their PTSD. You will see Iraq War veterans do the same in several years, once that country is safer to travel to.

I have never met a Vietnam vet who wanted to "vacation" in Vietnam to see "old battlefields". "Shake-off some of their PTSD"? You really are a fool.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I have never met a Vietnam vet who wanted to "vacation" in Vietnam to see "old battlefields". "Shake-off some of their PTSD"? You really are a fool.

Since I'm sure you've met nearly ALL the Vietnam vets we can rest assured that none of them has ever returned to the war zone. Thanks for clearing that up for us all by posting another useless item.

What's that you always say about name calling? A sign of desperation, no that's not quite it but I'll be you know what I'm referring to. Calling Z a fool are you?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Not only, the first U.S. ambassador to the re-united and now communist Vietnam was Pete Peterson. Peterson was a Democratic Congressman from Florida who was appointed as Ambassador to Vietnam by President Bill Clinton in 1997. He served in that post until 2001. Most notably, Peterson was also a former USAF pilot who was shot down over North Vietnam and spent 6 years there as a POW.

I have never met a Vietnam vet who wanted to "vacation" in Vietnam to see "old battlefields".  "Shake-off some of their PTSD"?  You really are a fool.

He's not a fool, but you're without any doubt a creepy idiot and a liar.  I repeat, a LIAR.  The numbers of Vietnam vets who have returned to Vietnam are in the thousands.  I've met a half dozen myself -- many at Walmart wearing their Vietnam Veteran baseball caps.  

For the entire forum to recognize just what a creepy liar you are, here's a website that specializes in this subject, and there are several more for anyone who wants to Google Number of Vietnam Vets Returning to Vietnam.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2013/1110/Why-US-veterans-are-returning-to-Vietnam

Markle, come on, tell us how many Purple Hearts you earned!

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The difference is that you have nothing to say about the leftist sights... and often support their opinions.

Oh yeah? I double dog dare you to come up with any post I have made in the last 10 years quoting from DailyKOS and supporting their position.

I have never even cruised their website, ever, Sputnik!

Nor have I.   And, looking at the DailyKOS pages posted here, I never will.

P.S. Pkr, thought you might like to know (although I think someone else has already mentioned this), the word you want is "sites" (meaning locations), not "sights."  Think job site, website, leftist site. Hope this helps.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

And once again, how many Purple Hearts did you earn?  We're all ears.  [/b]

I have never met a Vietnam vet who wanted to "vacation" in Vietnam to see "old battlefields".  "Shake-off some of their PTSD"?  You really are a fool.

[b]

He's not a fool, but you're without any doubt a creepy idiot and a liar.  I repeat, a LIAR.  The numbers of Vietnam vets who have returned to Vietnam are in the thousands.  I've met a half dozen myself -- many at Walmart wearing their Vietnam Veteran baseball caps.  

For the entire forum to recognize just what a creepy liar you are, here's a website that specializes in this subject, and there are several more for anyone who wants to Google Number of Vietnam Vets Returning to Vietnam.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2013/1110/Why-US-veterans-are-returning-to-Vietnam

I talk with other Vets and bikers.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I have never met a Vietnam vet who wanted to "vacation" in Vietnam to see "old battlefields".  "Shake-off some of their PTSD"?  You really are a fool.

Vietnam Travel - Vietnam Tours for Vietnam Veteransl

http://topvietnamveterans.org/p-vet.html

Saw this from a CO Kerry had during Vietnam - Page 2 P-vet10

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=vietnam+veterans+trips+to+vietnam

You were talking about fools? LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

And once again, how many Purple Hearts did you earn?  We're all ears.  [/b]

[b]That's your best response?  Pitiful.  As I presented, thousands of Vietnam vets have gone back to Vietnam for whatever reasons they choose.  Since you claim you've talked to some vets and bikers who haven't returned is meaningless.  It doesn't counter the facts I've presented AT ALL.  And, just what the fuck do bikers have to do with any of this?  

Once again, you're quick to attack Kerry's combat service and medals.  Just how many Purple Hearts did you earn?  You're rapidly becoming insignificant in this forum.  

You talked to bikers?  LOL  

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

That's your best response?  Pitiful.  As I presented, thousands of Vietnam vets have gone back to Vietnam for whatever reasons they choose.  Since you claim you've talked to some vets and bikers who haven't returned is meaningless.  It doesn't counter the facts I've presented AT ALL.  And, just what the fuck do bikers have to do with any of this?  

Once again, you're quick to attack Kerry's combat service and medals.  Just how many Purple Hearts did you earn?  You're rapidly becoming insignificant in this forum.  

Yep, I'm a member of Patriot Guard and a couple other groups.  Patriot Guard is made up primarily of Veterans but is certainly not a requirement.

Saw this from a CO Kerry had during Vietnam - Page 2 Patriot20Guard_zpsyvuatsfu

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

That's your best response?  Pitiful.  As I presented, thousands of Vietnam vets have gone back to Vietnam for whatever reasons they choose.  Since you claim you've talked to some vets and bikers who haven't returned is meaningless.  It doesn't counter the facts I've presented AT ALL.  And, just what the fuck do bikers have to do with any of this?  

Yep, I'm a member of Patriot Guard and a couple other groups.  Patriot Guard is made up primarily of Veterans but is certainly not a requirement.

Saw this from a CO Kerry had during Vietnam - Page 2 Patriot20Guard_zpsyvuatsfu

Looks like a disgruntled, uncivilized bunch of old insecure yokels working overtime to appear tough and young once again. We're supposed to accept gray-headed men plastered with political statements on their cute little leather vests as some sort of model of patriotic discontents? What the Vietnam vets among them truly share is a history of being victimized by a country that was happy to send them off to a meaningless, wasteful and unnecessary war. And they all know the truth but prefer kidding themselves and each other that the mayhem they shared was courageous, necessary and patriotic. The truth is, their sacrifices and the horrors they witnessed in Vietnam were and are meaningless. While they were there fighting, the majority of Americans back home did not see them as heroes but as poor exploited bastards. It was all for nothing - a truth they know very well but refuse to accept. Maybe that's why so many of their brothers go back to Vietnam to cleanse their souls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum