Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

War Possible Between Vietnam and China?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/19/world/asia/vietnam-china-tensions/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

The Chinese have moved an oil drilling rig into waters of the South China Sea where both countries lay claim to territorial rights. In Vietnam, riots ensued where Chinese nationals inside the country were attacked, and Chinese-owned factories were burned-down. China has had to evacuate its citizens living in Vietnam. It's not looking good.

The Vietnamese are tough as nails. We couldn't beat them, and I bet China won't be able to, either.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Learn your history ZVUG, the Chinese have fought a handful of times against the Vietnamese since we left in 1973...and easily pounded them into submission. Here is the difference between our incursion in Vietnam and what the Chinese will do.

1) They won't hem and haw on how to beat the hell out of Vietnam and their army won't have its hands tied behind its back with silly ass ROEs.

2) There will be no political loss by the Chinese as there was here in this country. The Chairman of the Communist Party will give orders to the generals (members of the Communist Party) and it will get done.

3) The Chinese don't care how many of their own they kill in making sure Vietnam is kept in its place unlike this country who thinks that one casualty is unforgivable.

4) Media members covering this conflict? Ha. Only those that wish to meet a gruesome accident at the hands of either side. It'll be over before it starts trust me.

There will be overwhelming numbers and force on the Chinese side in this battle. Right out of Grant's strategy of fighting the South I am sure. It will be scorched earth from H Hour.

That's the difference.

My grandmother used to say... if the chinese began marching five abreast... the line would never end.

2seaoat

My grandmother used to say... if the chinese began marching five abreast... the line would never end.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Thank you

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/19/world/asia/vietnam-china-tensions/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

The Chinese have moved an oil drilling rig into waters of the South China Sea where both countries lay claim to territorial rights. In Vietnam, riots ensued where Chinese nationals inside the country were attacked, and Chinese-owned factories were burned-down. China has had to evacuate its citizens living in Vietnam. It's not looking good.

The Vietnamese are tough as nails. We couldn't beat them, and I bet China won't be able to, either.

China would make quick work of Vietnam.  They have no rules of engagement and already have millions in slave camps.  The impotence of President Barack Hussein Obama has told all our enemies that America will draw pink lines and attempt to lead from behind.

Russia and Vladimir Putin are moving to take over the Ukraine which has many other countries now living in fear.  Again, President Obama will do nothing.

President Obama knows nothing and cares nothing about foreign affairs and he is too narrow minded to understand how the world affects us.

President Obama genuinely believes that we are not entitled to live as well as we do and is determined to lower our standard of living. So far, he's been very successful and that's why he enjoys so many extravagant vacations and so much time on the golf course. HIS plan, the downgrading of America is working perfectly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum