Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm interested in hearing any of our Trump supporters explain these events...

+3
Markle
RealLindaL
boards of FL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

1.  Exxon forms deal with Russia's state-owned oil company Rosneft to drill in Siberia that is worth billions.  

2.  US sanctions against Russia cause that deal to collapse.  

3.  Donald Trump runs for president, and during the general election openly calls for Russia to hack Clinton.

4.  Russia hacks the DNC.

5.  Longtime friend of Trump - Roger Stone - tweets that "Podesta's time in the barrel is coming."

6.  It is revealed that Russia has in fact hacked John Podesta's email and begins strategically releasing documents with false narratives aimed at steering the election towards Trump.

7.  Donald Trump wins the election.

8.  Donald Trump taps Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson to be Secretary of State.

9.  Rex Tillerson has a long history of being friendly with Russia.

10.  Rex Tillerson has over $100 million in holdings in Exxon Mobil.

11.  Rex Tillerson will be in a position to influence our sanctions against Russia.  These are the same sanctions that prevented the deal between Exxon Mobil and Russia.

Exactly how dense does one have to be in order to not see what is happening here?  Is this what Trump voters had in mind when he said he was going to "drain the swamp?"   Oh, and about that line - "Draining the swamp."

Here is video of Donald Trump openly insulting his supporters while on his victory tour, to their faces, and they're not bright enough to even realize it.  And they applaud him!  

This is an actual quote from Trump made after the election while speaking before a live crowd of thousands.  He's openly telling them how the "drain the swamp" thing was an idiotic rallying cry that he never even supported himself.  You can watch the video of him saying this above.   These are his actual words.  I am not editing this at all:

"Funny how that term came on, isn't it?  I told...I tell everybody I hated it!  Somebody said "drain the swamp", I said "Oh, that's so hokey.  That's so terrible"  But I said "All right.  I'll try it."  So, like, a month ago I said "drain the swamp."  The place went crazy.  I said "Whoa.  What's this?"   Then I said it again.  Then I started saying it like I meant it!  Right?  And then I started saying it...I started loving.  Drain the swamp.  It's true.  It's true.  "Drain the swamp.""

Russia's economy has been crippled under Obama.   On one hand, there are our multilateral economic sanctions.  On the other hand, Russia's chief economic driver is oil.  We have see Obama push the world towards climate pacts and drives to renewable energy.  We're basically screwing them with our sanctions in the short term and screwing them with our climate change accords in the long term, and the climate change accords come with the bonus that they are ground on world wide scientific consensus.  It is simply an added bonus that they also happen to screw Russia in the long term.

But, unfortunately, uneducated white males - TelltheTruth, Markle, PkrDumb, and the like - were played by Russian propaganda to elect Donald Trump.  Donald Trump has appointed a secretary of state who is not only friendly to Russia, but who is also personally incentivized to see Russian sanctions lifted.  So we will basically undo our policy that screws Russia in the short term;  and since Trump believes that climate change is a "Chinese hoax", he will back out of our global climate accords.  This will serve to slow the drive to renewable energy and improve Russia's economic outlook in the long term.  

And what's amazing is that those same uneducated white males who elected Trump are too dense to see any of this happening right in front of their faces.  Even when Donald Trump himself tells them this, they applaud!  Donald Trump could stand in front of TelltheTruth, Markle, and PkrDumb doing the jackoff motion while saying "drain the swamp" in the most condescending tone imaginable, and they would assuredly ask for his autograph and a picture.

boards of FL

boards of FL

"You've been hearing me say it's a rigged system but now I don't say it anymore because I won.  Now I don't care."  (applause)

RealLindaL

Trump's pathological lack of shame and compunction apparently knows no bounds, at least not within the known universe.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:"You've been hearing me say it's a rigged system but now I don't say it anymore because I won. Now I don't care." (applause)

I KNOW! Shocking, isn't it? Having the President Elect tell you the truth.

You are accustomed to being lied to with such consistency that you now accept that as the norm.

Batton down the hatches my good friends, you're going to see far more of it the future.

Remember this?

I'm interested in hearing any of our Trump supporters explain these events... LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28

Looks like the Snowflakes are going to have a rugged eight years.

2seaoat

Natural gas and fracking has changed the world energy landscape. I am not too certain what will follow, but I do know that solar and wind have been captured by large corporations and the profit from the same will now be self sustaining. I just saw that tesla will be releasing solar shingles in 2017, and I do not see any amount of collusion by the oil and gas oligarchy in America or Russia changing the direction of this market. Putin has an economy smaller than Brazil now, and in all honesty he is playing way above his talent level. However, like President elect Trump, he has learned to manipulate the media message, but sadly Europe is as we speak finding alternative sources to Russian oil and gas, and world prices are not going to take off.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:"You've been hearing me say it's a rigged system but now I don't say it anymore because I won.  Now I don't care."  (applause)

I KNOW!  Shocking, isn't it?  Having the President Elect tell you the truth.

You are accustomed to being lied to with such consistency that you now accept that as the norm.

Batton down the hatches my good friends, you're going to see far more of it the future.

Remember this?

I'm interested in hearing any of our Trump supporters explain these events... LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28

Looks like the Snowflakes are going to have a rugged eight years.

If Reagan were here now - as shitty as his judgment was - even he would say that you are freaking moron. You are an abject idiot. You are someone being played by Russian propaganda. Good god.

boards of FL

boards of FL

To be honest, there aren't any intelligent republicans left here to even debate these issues.   There aren't any intelligent republicans period.   I've searched the world.  They don't exist.   There are only fucking morons who parrot ideas that they have heard.  THat's it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:To be honest, there aren't any intelligent republicans left here to even debate these issues.   There aren't any intelligent republicans period.   I've searched the world.  They don't exist.   There are only fucking morons who parrot ideas that they have heard.  THat's it.

I'm still participating in places where there are repubs who don't recognize this fact yet. But everyone knows this is the case here, right?

Markle

Markle

Wow!

Talk about WHINING!

I'm interested in hearing any of our Trump supporters explain these events... Whiningcartoon

What do you need to be explained.

Of these....

3. Donald Trump runs for president, and during the general election openly calls for Russia to hack Clinton.

4. Russia hacks the DNC.

5. Longtime friend of Trump - Roger Stone - tweets that "Podesta's time in the barrel is coming."

6. It is revealed that Russia has in fact hacked John Podesta's email and begins strategically releasing documents with false narratives aimed at steering the election towards Trump.

7. Donald Trump wins the election.

Number 3, is a LIE. Never happened.

Number 4, why do you need a Trump supporter explain the failure of the DNC?

Number 5, what do you need to be explained?

Number 6, please show us the proof that Russia hacked the emails and Russia are guilty of releasing TRUE FACTUAL emails.

The rest, again...I understand this election is hard for you to understand. Most of the country opposes you. Grow up, one would think you'd be accustomed to losing by now.

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:Honestly, this is why I don't participate here anymore.   The conservatives are too stupid.  There is not an ntelligent conservative voice.  There is no point.

Ditto. They are boring to the bone and not worth the effort anymore. Sometimes I get bored and respond to Markle then I regret it. He's a waste of time.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Honestly, this is why I don't participate here anymore.   The conservatives are too stupid.  There is not an ntelligent conservative voice.  There is no point.

Ditto. They are boring to the bone and not worth the effort anymore. Sometimes I get bored and respond to Markle then I regret it. He's a waste of time.

I'm interested in hearing any of our Trump supporters explain these events... Shakespear_zpsiawxquan

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm pretty much done with this forum.

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:I'm pretty much done with this forum.  

I'm feeling exactly the same way, boards.   When the only thing the con's can come up with to defend what they know in their heart of hearts is an entirely indefensible person coming into the White House, by implying that two wrongs somehow make a right by calling up the real or perceived sins of past Democratic presidents instead of confronting the real and serious, unprecedented problems with a Trump presidency already rearing their  ugly heads -- then it's time to consider leaving the forum, or at least giving it a very long rest, because absolutely nothing is being accomplished here.  The conversation goes nowhere,  and that's because it's not a conversation, but rather a continual, contentious confrontation, like a bad reality show.

I've had the thought more than once that the Politics section may as well be abolished.  Leave the General section up so those remaining friendly can keep in touch.   But I realize that's not likely to be of interest to you for long.

Markle

Markle

I'm sorry. I sort of enjoy watching the Progressives flail about in their futile effort to deny facts.

Markle

Markle

So my Progressive good friends are simply living true to form.  They can't stand the heat so they run like little girls.

Poll: Dems more likely to unfriend people due to political posts
BY JOE CONCHA - 12/19/16 01:46 PM EST

Democratic voters are almost three times as likely to have "blocked, unfriended, or stopped following someone on social media" after Donald Trump's victory, according to a study released Monday.

The nonpartisan Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI ) found 24 percent of Democrats distanced themselves from people on social media because of a political postings. Nine percent of both Republicans and independents reported doing the same to those in social media circles.

Additionally, 28 percent of liberals surveyed said they removed someone from their social media circle because of the content that person posted, compared with 8 percent of conservatives.

For moderates, 11 percent said they blocked, unfriended or unfollowed someone due to what that person posted online.

The survey shows considerable splits along gender lines as well.

Women were "twice as likely as men to report removing people from their online social circle because of the political views they expressed online," 18 percent to 9 percent, according to the study conducted by Daniel Cox and Robert P. Jones.

Three in 10 Democratic women said they removed someone from a social media platform due to a political opinion shared. This compares to just 14 percent of Democratic men doing the same.

Republican men and women were about equal on this front, with 10 percent of GOP men saying they blocked, unfollowed, or unfriended someone on social media because of political postings and 8 percent of Republican women following suit.

Meanwhile, 5 percent of those polled said they will alter plans to spend less time with select members of their family because of their political views.

This, too, showed a partisan divide: 10 percent of Democrats said they planned to avoid certain family members, and 2 percent of Republicans said they would do likewise.

The PRRI survey was taken Dec. 7–11 among 1,004 adults with a 3.6 percentage point margin of error.

http://thehill.com/homenews/311047-poll-dems-more-likely-to-unfriend-people-due-to-political-posts

Sadly, it seems that it doubles up for Progressives.

Doesn't this confirm that Republicans and Conservatives are the ones who are really the ones who are tolerant and accepting?

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL wrote:1.  Exxon forms deal with Russia's state-owned oil company Rosneft to drill in Siberia that is worth billions.  

3.  Donald Trump runs for president, and during the general election openly calls for Russia to hack Clinton.

5.  Longtime friend of Trump - Roger Stone - tweets that "Podesta's time in the barrel is coming."

6.  It is revealed that Russia has in fact hacked John Podesta's email and begins strategically releasing documents with false narratives aimed at steering the election towards Trump.

11.  Rex Tillerson will be in a position to influence our sanctions against Russia.  These are the same sanctions that prevented the deal between Exxon Mobil and Russia.

Exactly how dense does one have to be in order to not see what is happening here?  Is this what Trump voters had in mind when he said he was going to "drain the swamp?"   Oh, and about that line - "Draining the swamp."

Here is video of Donald Trump openly insulting his supporters while on his victory tour, to their faces, and they're not bright enough to even realize it.  And they applaud him!  

This is an actual quote from Trump made after the election while speaking before a live crowd of thousands.  He's openly telling them how the "drain the swamp" thing was an idiotic rallying cry that he never even supported himself.  You can watch the video of him saying this above.   These are his actual words.  I am not editing this at all:

"Funny how that term came on, isn't it?  I told...I tell everybody I hated it!  Somebody said "drain the swamp", I said "Oh, that's so hokey.  That's so terrible"  But I said "All right.  I'll try it."  So, like, a month ago I said "drain the swamp."  The place went crazy.  I said "Whoa.  What's this?"   Then I said it again.  Then I started saying it like I meant it!  Right?  And then I started saying it...I started loving.  Drain the swamp.  It's true.  It's true.  "Drain the swamp.""

Russia's economy has been crippled under Obama.   On one hand, there are our multilateral economic sanctions.  On the other hand, Russia's chief economic driver is oil.  We have see Obama push the world towards climate pacts and drives to renewable energy.  We're basically screwing them with our sanctions in the short term and screwing them with our climate change accords in the long term, and the climate change accords come with the bonus that they are ground on world wide scientific consensus.  It is simply an added bonus that they also happen to screw Russia in the long term.

But, unfortunately, uneducated white males - TelltheTruth, Markle, PkrDumb, and the like - were played by Russian propaganda to elect Donald Trump.  Donald Trump has appointed a secretary of state who is not only friendly to Russia, but who is also personally incentivized to see Russian sanctions lifted.  So we will basically undo our policy that screws Russia in the short term;  and since Trump believes that climate change is a "Chinese hoax", he will back out of our global climate accords.  This will serve to slow the drive to renewable energy and improve Russia's economic outlook in the long term.  

And what's amazing is that those same uneducated white males who elected Trump are too dense to see any of this happening right in front of their faces.  Even when Donald Trump himself tells them this, they applaud!  Donald Trump could stand in front of TelltheTruth, Markle, and PkrDumb doing the jackoff motion while saying "drain the swamp" in the most condescending tone imaginable, and they would assuredly ask for his autograph and a picture.

I'm interested in hearing any of our Trump supporters explain these events... Putin_15

RealLindaL wrote:

I'm feeling exactly the same way, boards.

I've had the thought more than once that the Politics section may as well be abolished.  Leave the General section up so those remaining friendly can keep in touch.   But I realize that's not likely to be of interest to you for long.

Typical leftist elitist group think. Destroy and prohibit that which conflicts with your narrow sensibilities.

Why tear something down that YOU could just choose to ignore? I think we already know that answer.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I'm feeling exactly the same way, boards.

Typical leftist elitist group think. Destroy and prohibit that which conflicts with your narrow sensibilities.

Why tear something down that YOU could just choose to ignore? I think we already know that answer.

So should she start a poll calling for this section to be abolished? Like some circle jerking contard mouth breather starting a poll to replace the guy who runs the place.  I'm interested in hearing any of our Trump supporters explain these events... Lol

2seaoat

I'm sorry. I sort of enjoy watching the Progressives flail about in their futile effort to deny facts.

This coming from a serial liar who tells us how great Bush was to invade Iraq, and then out of the other side of his mouth supports Trump who says that it was a huge mistake to invade Iraq, but before that said it was ok to invade Iraq, yes when propaganda and an environment of denial of facts becomes your input on this forum, it is again like the unintelligent bore at the party who just is loud, rude, and stupid.   All attempts to carry on an intelligent conversation are futile.   Stupid is hard to fix, and when people are telling you that there is no such thing as a managing broker, or that the FBI convenes grand juries, or that the invasion of Iraq taught the terrorist a lesson, I guess in the end you do begin to question why are you at the party.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I'm sorry. I sort of enjoy watching the Progressives flail about in their futile effort to deny facts.

This coming from a serial liar who tells us how great Bush was to invade Iraq
, and then out of the other side of his mouth supports Trump who says that it was a huge mistake to invade Iraq, but before that said it was ok to invade Iraq, yes when propaganda and an environment of denial of facts becomes your input on this forum, it is again like the unintelligent bore at the party who just is loud, rude, and stupid.   All attempts to carry on an intelligent conversation are futile.   Stupid is hard to fix, and when people are telling you that there is no such thing as a managing broker, or that the FBI convenes grand juries, or that the invasion of Iraq taught the terrorist a lesson, I guess in the end you do begin to question why are you at the party.

Wrong...again.

I never said it was great or a horrid mistake. Unlike you and the others, I explained the facts, as leading up to the attack and the results. Anyone, including Donald Trump, can look in their rear view mirror.

I will remind you, this is what was said by Vice President Joe Biden.

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010 [/b][/i]

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

2seaoat

Wrong...again.

Actually, you cannot even keep your lies straight anymore. You supported the invasion of Iraq. Truth. You continue to support the invasion of Iraq. Truth.

Most people admit their mistake supporting or not objecting to the invasion of Iraq. You double down, and then claim to support Trump. Again, when you cannot keep track of your lies, you become that loud obnoxious bore at the Christmas Party. The truth is simple.

boards of FL wrote:1.  Exxon forms deal with Russia's state-owned oil company Rosneft to drill in Siberia that is worth billions.  

Still butthurt over the election?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

I'm sorry.  I sort of enjoy watching the Progressives flail about in their futile effort to deny facts.

That's because you're a douchebag.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Wrong...again.

Actually, you cannot even keep your lies straight anymore.  You supported the invasion of Iraq.  Truth.   You continue to support the invasion of Iraq.  Truth.

Most people admit their mistake supporting or not objecting to the invasion of Iraq.  You double down, and then claim to support Trump.  Again, when you cannot keep track of your lies, you become that loud obnoxious bore at the Christmas Party.   The truth is simple.

Unlike you and all the other Progressives here, I live in the current world.

It is totally irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant whether or not ANYONE supported or did not support the 2003 invasion of Iran. I supported the invasion at the time and, since that time, I've not seen evidence proving that had the US, United Nations and dozens of other nations NOT invaded the World would be in a better place.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama took CREDIT for the VICTORY in Iran. Obama then withdrew all of our troops, against the advice of our military and deployed them in Afghanistan where he said the war made sense.

President Obama then went to work creating the total disaster we now have in the Middle East.

NONE of that is relevant today. NONE.

THE ONLY reason anyone demands discussing a decision made over FOURTEEN YEARS ago is that the situation today is an unmitigated disaster. They cannot defend decisions made today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum