Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: Julian Assange speaks to Hannity: “OUR SOURCE IS NOT RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT”

+5
Floridatexan
Sal
2seaoat
RealLindaL
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Well, this is no surprise. Progressives are flailing around desperately still in their fantasy world. They LOST, how is it they can't accept the FACT that most real Americans don't want sponge off the government.

BREAKING: Julian Assange speaks to Hannity: “OUR SOURCE IS NOT RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT” (AUDIO)

Cristina Laila Dec 15th, 2016 5:12 pm

Sean Hannity spoke with founder and editor-in-chief of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, on his radio show today to clear up the source of the DNC hack.

When Hannity asked him if the Russian government was the source of the hack, Assange said the following:

Julian Assange: “Our source is not the Russian government.”

Sean Hannity: “So in other words, let me be clear, Russia did not give you the Podesta documents or anything from the DNC?”

Julian Assange: “That’s correct.”

Sean Hannity: “Can you confirm whether or not you have information involving hacked info from the RNC?”

Julian Assange: “We received about 3 pages of information to do with the RNC and Trump, but it was already public somewhere else.”

Sean Hannity: “The CIA supposedly says that the Russians definitely tried to influence the U.S. election. What is your thoughts on that?”

Julian Assange: “I think it is very interesting ..the key quote for us is from James Clapper on the 17th of November. James Clapper is head of DNI (Director of National Intelligence)…who oversees all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies and so his statement is as far as Wikileaks connection is made to the House Intelligence Committee.”

James Clapper audio: “As far as the Wikileaks connection, the evidence there is not strong and we don’t have a good insight into the sequencing of the releases or when that data may have been provided. We don’t have as good insight into that.”

Wikileaks has a 10 year flawless history of releasing authentic information.

For the record, Assange made a similar statement back on November 3rd before the election.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/breaking-julian-assange-speaks-sean-hannity-confirms-russia-not-hack-dnc-audio/
But the mainstream media refuses to listen to him!

RealLindaL

Oh WELL then! If the fine, upstanding JULIAN ASSANGE says something, we are to take it on face value as truth!!?? GIVE ME AN F'ING BREAK. Since when did Assange become the standard of truth and ethics in this nation?? What a JOKE.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Oh WELL then!  If the fine, upstanding JULIAN ASSANGE says something, we are to take it on face value as truth!!??  GIVE ME AN F'ING BREAK.  Since when did Assange become the standard of truth and ethics in this nation?? What a JOKE.

For the record, Assange made a similar statement back on November 3rd before the election.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Oh WELL then!  If the fine, upstanding JULIAN ASSANGE says something, we are to take it on face value as truth!!??  GIVE ME AN F'ING BREAK.  Since when did Assange become the standard of truth and ethics in this nation?? What a JOKE.

"Flawless" and "authentic" according to whom?  Wikileaks?  And who cares how many times or when Assange "made a similar statement"?  

Look: the bottom line is that if you wish to accept the word of an operator like Julian Assange over the assessment of multiple intelligence agencies in your own country, that's your privilege but I feel sorry for you.

Goodnight.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 12/16/2016, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

2seaoat

They also have a 10 year flawless record of not giving up their sources. It is possible that wikileaks received the hacked information from an entity other than the Russians, and it can be true that the Russians hacked the Democrat server. Those are not mutually exclusive concepts, what is exclusive that some people cannot comprehend the same.

I think I can wait for the investigation to speculate. However, I noted that Woodard never gave up his source deep throat, until after his death, and I certainly expect the history of Wiki protecting their sources will remain as consistent as it has been for the last ten years.

Sal

Sal

An Australian rapist holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy and a KGB Soviet despot - heroes of the alt-right ...

... I swear to gawd, you couldn't makeup crazier shit, if you tried.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

"Flawless" and "authentic" ccording to whom?  Wikileaks?  And who cares how many times or when Assange "made a similar statement"?  

Look: the bottom line is that if you wish to accept the word of an operator like Julian Assange over the assessment of multiple intelligence agencies in your own country, that's your privilege but I feel sorry for you.

Goodnight.

NOT according to Wikileaks, according to those about whom the information was about. The Democrats did not deny that all the emails released were accurate.

Just face facts.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

"Flawless" and "authentic" ccording to whom?  Wikileaks?  And who cares how many times or when Assange "made a similar statement"?  

Goodnight.

NOT according to Wikileaks, according to those about whom the information was about.  The Democrats did not deny that all the emails released were accurate.

Just face facts.

Nein, Herr Goebbels. YOU face the truth.

BTW:

Robert Charles Lee, 35+ years in editorial & publishing, British speaker, work in American English
Written May 31
The verb “to trump” in British English means the same thing as in American English — either (1) to surpass or outdo someone or something, or (2) to play a trump card in a card game.

The noun “trump” means the same too — most usually “trump card” to mean a decisive or advantageous move, resource, action, etc. There is an informal meaning of “trump” to mean a fine or reliable person.

In British slang, however, “to trump” (intransitive verb) also means to expel gas through the anus — e.g. Trumped from eating too much baked beans — often in a highly audible way (as in with trailing sound).

(Quora)

2seaoat

Mr. Markle's private photos of his days visiting biker bars in Key west should remain on his computer secure that his "thing" is his business. However, it is not a question of his "thing" being true or false, but that it his private information which he did not consent to share could damage his reputation if someone illegally stole that information.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

So you trust the word of Assange over US intelligence? How interesting.

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yes, I do. I don't trust anything led by Obama and the DNI is a Muslim just like he is.

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:the DNI is a Muslim just like he is.

Un-blanking-believable. Sal is right: couldn't make this shit up if we tried.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle's private photos of his days visiting biker bars in Key west should remain on his computer secure that his "thing" is his business.  However, it is not a question of his "thing" being true or false, but that it his private information which he did not consent to share could damage his reputation if someone illegally stole that information.

BREAKING: Julian Assange speaks to Hannity: “OUR SOURCE IS NOT RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT” 8f996337-94f9-4f28-ae18-0af999c50486_zpsihrqevqi

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Not at all. I'm simply posting the FACTS. Something you have been at odds with since your first post.

According to Progressives, (that would include you) our intelligence community was dead wrong about WMD's but they are 100% correct today.

Got it!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Not at all.  I'm simply posting the FACTS.

The common denominator for the 'FACTS' you post on this forum is best described using a graphic:

BREAKING: Julian Assange speaks to Hannity: “OUR SOURCE IS NOT RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT” Hooey13

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Not at all.  I'm simply posting the FACTS.

The common denominator for the 'FACTS' you post on this forum is best described using a graphic:

BREAKING: Julian Assange speaks to Hannity: “OUR SOURCE IS NOT RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT” Hooey13

BREAKING: Julian Assange speaks to Hannity: “OUR SOURCE IS NOT RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT” Df926b16

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:

Un-blanking-believable.  Sal is right: couldn't make this shit up if we tried.

You see why nobody pays any attention to Pacedog? He's got some serious screws loose.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Un-blanking-believable.  Sal is right: couldn't make this shit up if we tried.

You see why nobody pays any attention to Pacedog? He's got some serious screws loose.

I think you've got THAT right, Viking. Bet he loves to listen to the not-very-reverend Carl Gallups on WEBY, too. I tuned in for about three minutes Friday afternoon just for grins, and he and a guest were discussing supposed upcoming breaking news about Obama's BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Can you believe that???? Birther Gallups has been promising "breaking news" almost weekly for about four years now. Would be hilarious if it weren't so pitiful -- just like PDog's posts.

2seaoat

Is it hard to find the traitors on this forum who are spewing propaganda. Mr. Markle and Pace were dead cinch wrong a month ago. Notice who was right about the Russians giving the hacks to third parties......I must have been lucky in response to dumb and dumber, or maybe it was obvious to anybody who was not a traitor to America.

2seaoat

Abortions are a cash cow for planned parenthood, and the Russians do not hack American computers or had NOTHING to do with the DNC hack.....Mr. Markle is batting zero.

It must really hurt your feelings you that the truth is known about your beloved party and dear leaders.

2seaoat

It must really hurt your feelings you that the truth is known about your beloved party and dear leaders.

Not really. I am a Republican and continue to contribute to local Republican candidates over democrats. I would say that what concerns me is the international reach of fascism and its connection now with Russia, where it is now obvious that the Russians became involved in our election process at the same time fascism is raising its ugly head here in America. These things are not random. The propaganda is not accidental. I still believe Hillary Clinton would make a better President, and she certainly is the enemy of fascism, so it is entirely consistent that they would try to harm her.

2seaoat

Hannity and Mr. Markle contrary to everybody else believes that Putin is a boyscout and did not hack and inject themselves in the American election. Propagandist going down with the ship.

dumpcare

Sal wrote:An Australian rapist holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy and a KGB Soviet despot - heroes of the alt-right ...

... I swear to gawd, you couldn't makeup crazier shit, if you tried.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
and it seems Markle idolizes this rapist.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Abortions are a cash cow for planned parenthood, and the Russians do not hack American computers or had NOTHING to do with the DNC hack.....Mr. Markle is batting zero.

Where did I ever say "Russians do not hack American computers"?

Quick, in less than EIGHTEEN HOURS, admit you lied again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum