Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So was it DNC leaks or The Russians?

+7
othershoe1030
2seaoat
RealLindaL
knothead
Vikingwoman
Markle
Joanimaroni
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2seaoat

As you know, EVEN the Democrats did not claim the emails are anything but the truth.

Hacking a computer and stealing information is a crime. Had the Iranians hacked President elect Trump's accountants servers and stolen copies of his tax returns, they may have been true, but it is a crime, and President elect Trump still has the legal right not to disclose the same whether it is true or not. The act of stealing those tax returns would have some impact on the election whether the same was a positive or negative impact.

The Watergate break in was an illegal act. The fact that any information taken was true, never was the issue.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:As you know, EVEN the Democrats did not claim the emails are anything but the truth.

[Word salad]

The Watergate break in was an illegal act. The fact that any information taken was true, never was the issue.

As you know, there was nothing of value stolen with the Watergate break-in.

As you know too, it all goes back to the Clinton Cabal. Had they not decided to set up a secret, hidden server for the sole purpose of concealing the nefarious endeavors and selling of access to Hillary, none of this would have happened.

Why are you opposed to voters having as much information as possible upon which they based their decision?

The public arena is not a court of law. Regardless of how the information was obtained, it is up to the voter to decide whether it is "admissible" or not.

True too, is the FACT that had the Clinton Cabal NOT been revealing such damaging information in their emails, it would never have happened either.

You're using the same shameful behavior as those who blame the woman for wearing a short skirt if she gets raped. You know, like ISIS.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:http://imp.bid.ace.advertising.com/click/site=929470/mnum=2485255/cstr=77252772=_5853237a_5060697809_929470*2485255*1244*0_1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/imptid=AS411623c198564482a510fbf11de27f3a/bnum=77252772/optn=64?trg=http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/29817-226924-40814-1?mpt=5060697809&mpcr=101073385&mpcrset=root?198,188

Why would Putin want Trump over Hillary.....doesn't make any sense.

Putin has had a beef with HRC since 2011 when she publicly excoriated the so-called "elections" in Russia which everyone know is a sham so yes he evidently captured the opportunity to get in our sand box to sway the election to P.T. Barnum . . .

So they hacked emails aND revealed scandals within the Hillary campaign. And the Russians did it...even though Wiki links claims the information came from Whistle blowers within the democrat party. Actually, given the fact Sanders was sabotaged ,  and inside leak makes more sense.

Of course if you are gullible enough to see a Russian under ever bed....it must be true

Good God woman! The CIA has confirmed it. 17 damn intelligence agencies! Are you that moronic?

The ones who leaked it denied Russian involvement. How sure are you it wasn't a whistle blower within the campaign?    ..perhaps some where within the Democratic party you have an honest individual that disagreed with Hillary's corruption.

Of course they denied Russian involvement! They wanted to appear legit. How sure am I? Jeez ask the 17 agencies that said that-not me. Believe it or not, I don't have access to intelligence.

We believe it but I'm at a loss why you would boast about the fact.

Do you deny, (no Democrat does) that all the emails were factual and not altered?  

So the whole thing goes back to the fact that the Clinton Cabal intentionally installed an illegal, hidden private server for the sole purpose of concealing the nefarious behavior.

Please show us your source and the link where our 17 intelligence agencies said that it was Russia who made all those real emails available.

Why are you complaining that voters had more factual information upon which to make their decision?

Listen Markle, people are not as stupid as you think they are. Our intelligence has confirmed they released only the Dems emails not the repugs. Go look it up for yourself. I'm not your errand girl. And there was an accusation of Podesta's email being altered.

So all of this whining is because people got to find out what's behind the dnc curtain.

Y'all should find a safe place and curl up with a coloring book... try to pretend that you don't know.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Joanimaroni wrote:http://imp.bid.ace.advertising.com/click/site=929470/mnum=2485255/cstr=77252772=_5853237a_5060697809_929470*2485255*1244*0_1_/xsxdata=$xsxdata/imptid=AS411623c198564482a510fbf11de27f3a/bnum=77252772/optn=64?trg=http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/29817-226924-40814-1?mpt=5060697809&mpcr=101073385&mpcrset=root?198,188

Two things: 1) The link you posted is not to an article about this topic but to a password organizing site. 2) Putin has had a long standing personal hatred of Hillary ever since there were demonstrations in Moscow after one of his elections. He accused Hillary personally of fomenting the protests, which were protesting the honesty of his election. Putin has a useful idiot qued to enter the White House now.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/clinton-putin-226153

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

You don't follow politics?

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

You don't follow politics?

Nothing could be more feckless than Hillary's reset button or Obama's idea of negotiation.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

Nothing could be more feckless than Hillary's reset button or Obama's idea of negotiation.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Our current situation is that the president-elect is beholden to a foreign adversary who monkey-wrenched our election to damage his opponent and is now getting the clear reward in the appointments Trump is making to lead our foreign policy.

And, you want to compare that to some politically-tinged diplomatic chatter??

Is there no false equivalency too absurd for you to swallow??

Gawd, you're stupid.

I guess I want to know... lol.

In what looney lefty world would Obama (as he clearly states) not be beholden to Putin after election?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I guess I want to know... lol.

In what looney lefty world would Obama (as he clearly states) not be beholden to Putin after election?

The one where Russia's economy is buckling under the pressure of sanctions and low oil prices.

You know, the reality based world.

Duh.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:

Putin has had a beef with HRC since 2011 when she publicly excoriated the so-called "elections" in Russia which everyone know is a sham so yes he evidently captured the opportunity to get in our sand box to sway the election to P.T. Barnum . . .

So they hacked emails aND revealed scandals within the Hillary campaign. And the Russians did it...even though Wiki links claims the information came from Whistle blowers within the democrat party. Actually, given the fact Sanders was sabotaged ,  and inside leak makes more sense.

Of course if you are gullible enough to see a Russian under ever bed....it must be true

Good God woman! The CIA has confirmed it. 17 damn intelligence agencies! Are you that moronic?

The ones who leaked it denied Russian involvement. How sure are you it wasn't a whistle blower within the campaign?    ..perhaps some where within the Democratic party you have an honest individual that disagreed with Hillary's corruption.

Of course they denied Russian involvement! They wanted to appear legit. How sure am I? Jeez ask the 17 agencies that said that-not me. Believe it or not, I don't have access to intelligence.

Do you deny, (no Democrat does) that all the emails were factual and not altered?  

So the whole thing goes back to the fact that the Clinton Cabal intentionally installed an illegal, hidden private server for the sole purpose of concealing the nefarious behavior.

Please show us your source and the link where our 17 intelligence agencies said that it was Russia who made all those real emails available.

Why are you complaining that voters had more factual information upon which to make their decision?

Listen Markle, people are not as stupid as you think they are. Our intelligence has confirmed they released only the Dems emails not the repugs. Go look it up for yourself. I'm not your errand girl. And there was an accusation of Podesta's email being altered.

Yeah, they really are stupid. Just see what the architect of Obamacare said about its supporters. Did Jonathan NOT repeatedly call anyone who supported Obamacare stupid?

Please show us your source and link to you allegation that Podesta said his emails had been altered.

Joanimaroni wrote:http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/12/756739-wikileaks-operative-tells-radically-different-story-of-how-it-got-dnc-emails-inside-leaks-not-hacks/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_content=politics

“The Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia is responsible for everything,” Assange said. “Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that 17 U.S. intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia was the source of our publications. That’s false — we can say that the Russian government is not the source.”

Libs can't accept the fact that "hope and change" failed the last 8 years.

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:

The Republican candidate didn't have a private, unsecured server with classified information on it. Nuf said. Thank GOD someone found all the nefarious secrets she had been hiding. It's sad that the mainstream media has been called out by WikiLeaks on this for not doing the job they should have been doing had they not been lap dogs for Killary.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Why are you opposed to voters having as much information as possible upon which they based their decision?

It has nothing to do with what the "information" was and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that individuals writing emails should have the same expectation of privacy that YOU, sir, enjoy.  

And I repeat, as others have pointed out, that, had the shoe been on the other foot --  the private emails of your candidate's people revealed for all the world to see -- you'd be livid, and you know it.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:The Russians weren't involved w/ Bernie. Big damn difference when a foe installs an American President.

My good friend Vikingwoman, please share with us your source and link stating that "a foe installs an American President".

Simple request. If you cannot do that, simply tell us that it is something you conjured up in your own warped mind.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Why are you opposed to voters having as much information as possible upon which they based their decision?

It has nothing to do with what the "information" was and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that individuals writing emails should have the same expectation of privacy that YOU, sir, enjoy.  

And I repeat, as others have pointed out, that, had the shoe been on the other foot --  the private emails of your candidate's people revealed for all the world to see -- you'd be livid, and you know it.

Wrong again my good friend!

Had the shoe been on the other foot...the private emails of my candidate's people revealed for all the world to see...I'd be livid, is 100% false.

I would be livid WITH MY CANDIDATE AND HIS PEOPLE IF THEY HAD MADE COMMENTS SUCH AS THOSE BY THE DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP AND JOHN PODESTA.

Last edited by Markle on 12/17/2016, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

So was it  DNC leaks or The Russians? - Page 2 Don_cl11

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Had the shoe been on the other foot...the private emails of my candidate's people revealed for all the world to see...I'd be livid, is 100% false.

I would be livid WITH MY CANDIDATE AND HIS PEOPLE IF THEY HAD MADE COMMENTS SUCH AS THOSE BY THE DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP AND LEON PANETTA.

Absolutely.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

"So the working theory is that Russia prevented the DNC from covering up its lies by revealing the truth, thus making the election results based on the truth null and void, and requiring a revote because the truth was fundamentally unfair to the candidate attempting to keep the truth from the voters, who upon hearing the truth, voted for the other candidate, who unfairly benefitted from the truth?"

But they did this after Obama told Putin to "cut it out".

Okey-Dokey....

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I would be livid WITH MY CANDIDATE AND HIS PEOPLE IF THEY HAD MADE COMMENTS SUCH AS THOSE BY THE DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP AND LEON PANETTA.

OH sure, sure.  So you obviously think it's acceptable, moral and ethical for people's private correspondence to be hacked, yes?   OK for the CIA and/or the NSA to read your emails too, then, and perhaps even make them public?  You wouldn't have a problem with that, right?  RIGHT.  

And if by chance you don't think there are PLENTY of comments going back and forth among the RNC leadership et al every day that you'd rather not see published for the world, you'd be pretty darned naive, let's face it.  

What does Leon Panetta have to do with anything, btw?   I must've missed something.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

OH sure, sure.  So you obviously think it's acceptable, moral and ethical for people's private correspondence to be hacked, yes?   OK for the CIA and/or the NSA to read your emails too, then, and perhaps even make them public?  You wouldn't have a problem with that, right?  RIGHT.  

And if by chance you don't think there are PLENTY of comments going back and forth among the RNC leadership et al every day that you'd rather not see published for the world, you'd be pretty darned naive, let's face it.  

What does Leon Panetta [John Podesta] have to do with anything, btw?   I must've missed something.

If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question. I would be outraged if any Republican was caught making statements as derogatory as those made by the Democrats. You do not KNOW that high-ranking Republicans said such things so all you can do is speculate.

ANYONE who believes they have any expectation of privacy with an email is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. I believe that those caught with those outrageous emails emailed so often it became second nature and they did not THINK!

Obviously, I'm not someone in whom anyone would have an interest in my emails. If I was a public figure, I would never put anything in an email that I wouldn't be willing to step up to a microphone and say.

I apologize for confusing the names of Leon Panetta and John Podesta. It was very late.

Vikingwoman

Are you s outraged Lt. Gen. Flynn tweeted fake stories of Hillary molesting children?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/05/did-michael-flynn-really-tweet-something-about-pizzagate-not-exactly/?utm_term=.a960021c10c1

Vikingwoman wrote:Are you s outraged Lt. Gen. Flynn tweeted fake stories of Hillary molesting children?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/05/did-michael-flynn-really-tweet-something-about-pizzagate-not-exactly/?utm_term=.a960021c10c1

Why would Hillary be friends with a guy who has an airplane referred to as the Lolita Express?

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question.  I would be outraged if any Republican was caught making statements as derogatory as those made by the Democrats.  You do not KNOW that high-ranking Republicans said such things so all you can do is speculate.

Please do not lecture me about whether or not I want an answer when I ask a question.   I don't need your instruction.

Of COURSE I don't know for sure that people in the RNC said anything derogatory, since, fortunately for them, for some strange reason THEY weren't singled out for hacking and public revelation of THEIR private emails.  

Nevertheless I stand by my statement that it would be naive to believe that Republican politicians and/or campaign officials are so lily white they they likely don't write derogatory crapola in their emails.  Get real.

VectorMan

VectorMan

According to a Washington Post report, the FBI agrees with the CIA that Russia tried to influence the U.S. presidential election in Donald Trump's favor.

The Post cites U.S. officials who received a message from CIA Director John Brennan that said both FBI Director James Comey and James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, stand with the CIA on the issue.
"Earlier this week, I met separately with FBI [Director] James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election," Clapper wrote, according to the Post.

"The three of us also agree that our organizations, along with others, need to focus on completing the thorough review of this issue that has been directed by President [Barack] Obama and which is being led by the DNI."

Reports in recent weeks said that Russia meddled in the U.S. election via computer hacks and even the spreading of fake news in an effort to help Trump win the election. Hillary Clinton and other Democrats have jumped on that train and would like to see a full investigation done.

The Post report goes against investigative journalist Ed Klein's Friday report, which claimed Comey recently spoke with Trump and told him both the FBI and Clapper do not believe there is credible evidence to show that Russia influenced the election.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/james-comey-james-clapper-russia-help/2016/12/16/id/764397/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum