Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks, Z, and whoever else allowed this rotten piece of trash to return to the forum

+5
RealLindaL
othershoe1030
Sal
Markle
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have (and have had) people on this site that I really care about. Markle is not one of them...could never be one of them. I'm fed up and won't be posting here for a while. I don't need to confront a POS lying hypocrite every single day.

Perhaps a safe zone area could be established for your delicate sensibilities.

Markle

Markle

Curious....

I've never responded to any of this person's posts.

Sal

Sal

If anyone harbors any doubt about the danger of disseminating fake news after the events of the past six months, they should see a professional about removing their craniums from their posteriors.

Boards' decision to ban Markle was the correct and principled one.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

If it weren't for Herr Markle how would we know what the detestable little Neo's are doing? I for one do not want to read their rumor spreading sites. He serves a purpose especially when he gets quarantined so easily.

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:If it weren't for Herr Markle how would we know what the detestable little Neo's are doing? I for one do not want to read their rumor spreading sites. He serves a purpose especially when he gets quarantined so easily.

Can't agree with this, after what we've seen.

Cancer on the body politic doesn't respond to sunlight and spreads like wildfire on social media.

Doesn't matter that this is a small, isolated forum.

If only one person disseminates his cancer, it can metastasize rapidly.

It needs to be cut out and discarded immediately.

RealLindaL

I'm 100% with Sal on this, OS. Please see latest posts on Markle's "I apologize" thread -- where, btw, he didn't bother to remove the fake news he's supposedly apologizing for posting.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:I'm 100% with Sal on this, OS.  Please see latest posts on Markle's "I apologize" thread -- where, btw, he didn't  bother to remove the fake news he's supposedly apologizing for posting.

No way to remove it plus I'm not ever afraid to say I was wrong.

I posted on the headline, "I apologize".

Specifically, how am I "supposedly apologizing"?

2seaoat

fascist should be confronted and shown for the POS they are. However, when a fascist becomes senile and their posts do not even make any sense, it becomes more tedious than confrontational. Just year after year of canned poorly written propaganda being cut and pasted here is simply boring. In his senility, he rarely can post a thread which is cogent and lucid and not part of the propaganda. He has become pure spam, but it is like he has suffered a mini stroke. I often feel sorry for him because even in his perverse lifestyle it is sad to see someone lose their capacity.

Markle

Markle

Show me which of my posts are not clear.

Show me which of them are demonstrably NOT true. Just because you don't LIKE the FACTS does not make them untrue.

How do feeble attempts to denigrate me change the facts?

How does denying the facts change the situation?

Why does my not reciprocating with foul language, name calling and worse so violently incense you and the others?

I'm simply the messenger.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:Show me which of my posts are not clear.

Show me which of them are demonstrably NOT true.  Just because you don't LIKE the FACTS does not make them untrue.

How do feeble attempts to denigrate me change the facts?

How does denying the facts change the situation?

Why does my not reciprocating with foul language, name calling and worse so violently incense you and the others?

I'm simply the messenger.  

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t24221-a-proposition

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who on this forum is being forced to read every post?

They can even ignore posters by listing them as a foe. What we have here is more safe zone crapola.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The democrat crying mantra is getting old.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:I'm 100% with Sal on this, OS.  Please see latest posts on Markle's "I apologize" thread -- where, btw, he didn't  bother to remove the fake news he's supposedly apologizing for posting.

"Supposedly" because you didn't remove the fake news. Don't try to say there's "no way to remove it." You can remove the content of any post of yours. Just open and view the post, hit "Edit," highlight all the text in the edit box and hit "Delete." Hit "Send." Post will now be blank. Couldn't be easier.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

"Supposedly" because you didn't remove the fake news.  Don't try to say there's "no way to remove it."  You can remove the content of any post of yours.  Just open and view the post, hit "Edit," highlight all the text in the edit box and hit "Delete."  Hit "Send."  Post will now be blank.  Couldn't be easier.  

Of course, he could remove the content.

If he had an honest bone in his body, he could even remove the content and replace it with a message like, "OP removed because it was complete bullshit.".

But, he wants to leave it, because his hope is someone sees it and passes it on.

That's how these fake news stories get traction, and he is a disseminator of fake news and propaganda.

He's had enough warnings.

He should get the boot ... permanently.

2seaoat

For years I have corrected his BS with facts, but when he is caught, he simply stops posting on that thread, starts another thread which is false, and then is corrected, and never apologizes for the misinformation or corrects the same. Year after year. It is not so much politics. It is just boring. Now I am not saying every thread is filled with misinformation, but enough to make any interaction with him tedious. I just think he has slipped to the point that he cannot carry out a real time conversation without cutting and pasting irrelevant and out of thread context responses......again just spam which is tedious. I would rather he posted tee shirts he was selling out of his home......at least that would be normal spam, and not the evil agenda he spews here. Also, I think he could grasp the sale of a tee shirt.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

"Supposedly" because you didn't remove the fake news.  Don't try to say there's "no way to remove it."  You can remove the content of any post of yours.  Just open and view the post, hit "Edit," highlight all the text in the edit box and hit "Delete."  Hit "Send."  Post will now be blank.  Couldn't be easier.  

Quite true.

Then I would be accused of attempting to hide my mistake.

There is no winning with my Progressive good friends which is why I don't try.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:For years I have corrected his BS with facts, but when he is caught, he simply stops posting on that thread, starts another thread which is false, and then is corrected, and never apologizes for the misinformation or corrects the same. Year after year. It is not so much politics. It is just boring. Now I am not saying every thread is filled with misinformation, but enough to make any interaction with him tedious. I just think he has slipped to the point that he cannot carry out a real time conversation without cutting and pasting irrelevant and out of thread context responses......again just spam which is tedious. I would rather he posted tee shirts he was selling out of his home......at least that would be normal spam, and not the evil agenda he spews here. Also, I think he could grasp the sale of a tee shirt.

PLEASE give us even some of the threads where you have "CORRECTED" me. You may post that your OPINION is different than mine, or your interpretation is different, but you've never corrected an error.

I am sorry to see that Boardsoffl/2seaoat have gotten so bitter. Must be hard.

2seaoat

Not bitter, not going to waste my time playing your game to show you the repeated errors in FACT, not opinion, not because it would prove an impetus to an intelligent conversation, rather the certainty of once spending the time to correct your misinformation, you simply ignore the truth, and post another error filled misinformation in another post. It is sophomoric and if a person was at a party with somebody so foolish, at first people would be polite, but after your boorish behavior, people would simply ignore, or finally just laugh at a person being so unaware, but when that fool starts loudly and repeatedly spewing racial hate it is not just a matter of political opinions.....it is dangerous hate, I would simply crush you in a real time conversation because it is obvious you have not had any education beyond high school, and you consistently pretend you understand things beyond your competency.

Floridatexan wrote:
I have (and have had) people on this site that I really care about.  Markle is not one of them...could never be one of them.  I'm fed up and won't be posting here for a while.  I don't need to confront a POS lying hypocrite every single day.  

Typical of the left who, led by Obama, said "...if they bring a knife to the fight, you bring a gun, if they get loud, you get louder."

I guess when one doesn't get their way, this is the result. Again, I told you all this board would implode with the election of Trump.

2seaoat

It might implode with the loss of Neko, T, and now Bob, but implode because of Trump.........I will be amused for two years which I predicted he would tire and resign to run his expanded and enriched businesses. It used to be other nations never made ethical government decisions, but were ruled by pure power, but the South Korean people had the courage to impeach corruption, yet again I am hopeful for fair entitlement reform, regulatory review, and improvements to health care, and trade policy, all things which were promised and actually could help America. Unlike your eight year hissy fit with President Obama, I am still very optimistic in entitlement improvements. Whether they are fair is the question........medicare and social security have been very successful over the years, but the numbers have to be adjusted like Reagan and Tip did in the early eighties.......it can be done, but this forum imploding.......everything ends, but ending because of trump......now you have made me smile again.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Not bitter, not going to waste my time playing your game to show you the repeated errors in FACT, not opinion, not because it would prove an impetus to an intelligent conversation, rather the certainty of once spending the time to correct your misinformation, you simply ignore the truth, and post another error filled misinformation in another post.  It is sophomoric and if a person was at a party with somebody so foolish, at first people would be polite, but after your boorish behavior, people would simply ignore, or finally just laugh at a person being so unaware, but when that fool starts loudly and repeatedly spewing racial hate it is not just a matter of political opinions.....it is dangerous hate, I would simply crush you in a real time conversation because it is obvious you have not had any education beyond high school, and you consistently pretend you understand things beyond your competency.

Yeah, right! BITTER

As for the rest of the malarkey.

Thanks, Z, and whoever else allowed this rotten piece of trash to return to the forum AnimatedDogLaughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Unlike your eight year hissy fit with President Obama

Trust me, PeeDog's obsession with President Obama will not simply be gone when his 8 years is over, LOL!

It will be like the Energizer Bunny, and keep going and going.......

Thanks, Z, and whoever else allowed this rotten piece of trash to return to the forum Zzzzzz10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It might implode with the loss of Neko, T, and now Bob, but implode because of Trump.........I will be amused for two years which I predicted he would tire and resign to run his expanded and enriched businesses.   It used to be other nations never made ethical government decisions, but were ruled by pure power, but the South Korean people had the courage to impeach corruption, yet again I am hopeful for fair entitlement reform, regulatory review, and improvements to health care, and trade policy,  all things which were promised and actually could help America.  Unlike your eight year hissy fit with President Obama, I am still very optimistic in entitlement improvements.   Whether they are fair is the question........medicare and social security have been very successful over the years, but the numbers have to be adjusted like Reagan and Tip did in the early eighties.......it can be done, but this forum imploding.......everything ends, but ending because of trump......now you have made me smile again.

Typical of 2seaoats predictions....

Re: Hillary being beckoned to suspend campaign on Sun 27 Mar - 19:30
2seaoat

Lies and innuendo are not truth. The idea that folks are speculating about an FBI investigation is funny to someone who over the years has participated in many and has worked with the FBI, but the allegations that Bill Clinton is a rapist is hilarious. Adding Willey to the list of women raped is simply for stupid people to consume. I do not defend Clinton, rather I defend the truth and continue to battle propaganda regardless of which side of the aisle originates the same. I can tell with certainty that Hillary will be the first woman President by the desperation of the propaganda.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum