Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You voted for Trump? Get ready, he's going to slit your throat!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Get real. You knew going in that Trump was a scam artist, a sex abuser, a guy who cheated on two maybe three of his wives, a guy who ran a phony real estate university, etc. etc. etc.

Guess what. You thought he was going to "CLEAR OUT THE SWAMP" in Washington, D.C. right?

Well I'm delighted to inform you you've been scammed by a master scammer who's about to slit your throat. It's the biggest, most awsome scam of the Pussy Grabber's entire career ... and you're the dummy who fell for it!

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-billionaire-cabinet?akid=14984.260394.laWmLQ&rd=1&src=newsletter1068520&t=4

VectorMan

VectorMan

Thank you. Thank you very much.

I'm sure you'll find something else to vomit up. Carry on. You're fake and have nothing else to do. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:Thank you. Thank you very much.

I'm sure you'll find something else to vomit up. Carry on. You're fake and have nothing else to do. LOL

Normally I'd respond to your kind of bullshit by saying "kiss kiss, lil' boy. But you might take me seriously .... LOL

polecat

polecat

BUILD THAT SWAMP!
BUILD THAT SWAMP!
BUILD THAT SWAMP!

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:BUILD THAT SWAMP!
BUILD THAT SWAMP!
BUILD THAT SWAMP!

Great avatar/meme polecat. lol!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

" . .. Now Trump is engaged in filling out his cabinet. It’s a cabinet that includes an EPA chief who is suing the EPA, a secretary of education out to destroy public schools, and a labor secretary who wants to get rid of human workers. And that’s on top of putting a heap of generals in charge of defense positions that violate a long-standing ban on handing the military over to recently retired officers. Oh, and a fine selection from the same firm Trump treated as anathema during the campaign.

Trump’s cabinet is filling up with radical ideologues, science deniers, and spreaders of fake news; every one of them absolutely the worst choice for the position that could be located if NASA and the NSA worked together on the task for a decade.

Which is, of course, the point. Because if just one or two candidates this awful were put forward, the press might dwell on the resounding lack of qualifications and utterly vile statements. The Senate—even Republicans in the Senate—might actually find their balls long enough to wave a hanky in protest."

Reality

Don't worry... the confirmation process should equal out the radical choices.

oh wait... the dems changed the rules... never mind.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... the confirmation process should equal out the radical choices.

oh wait... the dems changed the rules... never mind.

Somehow I bet the Democrats are lamenting those changes to the rules!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum