Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone else yet receive your Sample Ballot??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I received mine in the mail while I was in Colorado. I always love getting the opportunity to cast my vote, and it makes me proud to be an American (as do many things).

I simply cannot vote for anyone other than who I truly believe would best lead our country and for who I believe in in my heart and mind, although I admit that I did struggle with it somewhat this presidential election year. I do not believe in the notion of a "wasted vote" if one votes for what s/he believes in.

While I respect the opinions and beliefs of others, I know there are several others (at least) here @PDF who will be voting with me:

Anyone else yet receive your Sample Ballot?? SampleBallot-1

cheers

I had a good laugh about this the other day and decided that if I was ever going to do that, which i wont as you know. I would just write in my own name. I have as much of chance to win as ron paul or gary J and it would be cool to have one vote for president for me. Very Happy

Rogue wrote:I had a good laugh about this the other day and decided that if I was ever going to do that, which i wont as you know. I would just write in my own name. I have as much of chance to win as ron paul or gary J and it would be cool to have one vote for president for me. Very Happy

Ha-ha! One of my local friends who is another a Ron Paul-er is also writing-in his own name.

Hey, whatever floats your boat. I'll be voting for whom and what I truly believe in. I would never, EVER want to be President.

affraid

I;ll vote for you Rogue. Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ron Paul or nothing at all....

2seaoat

Johnson for real.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I;ll vote for you Rogue. Very Happy
Thats just the sweetest thing ive heard in a long time Very Happy

hugs and love

Back at ya nice lady.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Back at ya nice lady.

oh youve made me blush Embarassed

Smile

Rogue wrote:

Smile

Y'all get a room... Razz

Yomama wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Smile

Y'all get a room... Razz

sorry, i dont get many nice compliments. I HAVE BIG SMILE Very Happy

pace, your welcome in my box any time Wink

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Ron Paul or nothing at all....

Amen, brudder.

no stress

no stress

What? you arent voting for Roseanne Barr and Cindy Sheehan? Shame on you Rice! lol!

no stress

no stress

How come me and Teo's guy Virgil Goode isnt on the ballot?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:How come me and Teo's guy Virgil Goode isnt on the ballot?

He's on my sample ballot..must not have made the California ballot...

Gunz wrote:What? you arent voting for Roseanne Barr and Cindy Sheehan? Shame on you Rice! lol!

LOL! Nooooo, sir. Her show... I forget what it was called, based on her Macadamia nut farm in Hawaii was pretty funny. She's a funny lady! She sure is passionate about her beliefs, and for that I respect her mightily.

Here's a good one... pretty quick:

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:How come me and Teo's guy Virgil Goode isnt on the ballot?

He's on my sample ballot..must not have made the California ballot...

His site says he's on the ballot in only 25 states, although I cannot find a comprehensive list. No big surprise that one of them is not California.

http://www.goodeforpresident2012.com/campaign-news.html

no stress

no stress

I bet I just set a new world record....I got to 1 minute 15 seconds of her before I turned it off.

Gunz wrote:I bet I just set a new world record....I got to 1 minute 15 seconds of her before I turned it off.

You did then, get to hear the part that I found funny. I know... I have a bad sense of humor. Tee hee!

Cool

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have not seen a sample ballot. I could see myself voting for a 3rd Party candidate only if I found the two main candidates to be equally repulsive. In other words, if I thought we were equally doomed either way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum