Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..

+12
Deus X
del.capslock
knothead
PkrBum
LoriQ
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
Sal
polecat
Markle
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Telstar

Telstar

Yes Hitler God help America.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

First song at the Trump ignorguration.

Telstar

Telstar

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.. - Page 3 Redsta10

USR! USR! USR!

Telstar

Telstar

Trump The gutless bully.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Fake president Trumpenis as the Godfather   

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

A factual interview with Kelly the cat.

Telstar

Telstar

A great ignoration...to be pooped on. 

Telstar

Telstar

Enjoy watching Europe troll Traitor In Chief #45. Laughing Like Dangerfield he gets no respect, no respect at all.

Telstar

Telstar

panhandler wrote:GREAT THREAD! cheers

Thanks panhandler.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Glad you enjoy it deary. lol!

Telstar

Telstar

Republican values

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.. - Page 3 Cartoo10

Telstar

Telstar

Pazza America

Sal

Sal

polecat

polecat

I don't understand how deporting millions of Mexicans will protect us from what didn't happen in Sweden. - Andy Borowitz

"Trump's sudden acknowledgement of Anti-Semitism is like a band-aid for cancer." - Anne Frank Center

"I can't believe what happened last night in Sweden." -- Donald Trump
"Nothing happened last night in Sweden." -- The Swedes
"Where is Sweden?" -- Betsy DeVos
- Andy Borowitz

At a rally this weekend, President Trump compared himself to Abraham Lincoln, who he claimed, “fought with the media and called them out.” Yup, that’s who Abraham Lincoln was most famous for warring with. The media. - Seth Myers

When @SeanSpicer says, "The President has a big heart", he's referrin' to an enlarged heart condition due to too much KFC. - Tea Pain

Dear US. I live in Sweden. Nothing happened in Sweden last night. Your president is lying and we are now pretty pissed off. Thanks. /Sweden - M Reynolds Tweet

Conway makes up Bowling Green Massacre. Spicer makes up attack in Atlanta. Trump makes up attack in Sweden. Yeah, it's the media that lies... - Sally Yates, Former Attorney General (the one Trump fired)

The White House is running like a fine-tuned time machine that takes riders directly to Nixon's 4th year in office. - John Fugelsang

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:

LOL

Telstar

Telstar

To the tune of Thank You For Being A Fiend.

Telstar

Telstar

The parade passes by.

Telstar

Telstar

As always, the fake#45 crowd can dish it out but they can't stand hearing the truth about their pussy grabber.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This one goes here, too:

Even though I don't have a scrap of Hispanic blood, I grew up close to the border and with a lot of Hispanic people, culture, traditions, food, music...that's why I sometimes refer to myself as a Texican. I travelled all over the country. The worst thing that happened to me at a border crossing was confiscation of an iguana that I foolishly tried to smuggle across...and that was on the Mexican side. Trump's characterization of Mexicans as murderers and rapists was, like just about everything else out of his fat mouth, a lie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum