Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations America, you just elected a tyrant.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Face it, if Hillary and the DNC hadn't cheated to bury his campaign, we would be celebrating Bernie's victory.

The big question now is what will Trump do when he doesn't get what he wants?

The Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head is now our leader.

The country is irrevocably divided, and only one side has the presidency, the congress and the house.

If things don't get better very very fast, they will get worse even faster.

Reality.

No... you leftists overplayed your hand. This is push back... and it's your fault.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:No... you leftists overplayed your hand. This is push back... and it's your fault.

We "leftists" are just as divided as you conservatives. I am as much for change in Washington, D.C. as the most strident Trumpion. My man was Bernie and his policies, which would have torn all the connections between the ultra-rich and congress. That same objective fueled Trump's strongest supporters. We progressives were cheated out of winning the primary by a corrupt democratic party. At that moment, the establishment was back in the driver's seat. And the hatred for the establishment was stronger than the fear of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.

As my t-shirt reads: Hillary has my vote. Bernie has my heart.

Now we have a wall to build, nukes to hand out to allies, and we're gonna' bomb the shit out of ISIS and bar all Muslims from coming to our shores. Our police forces will be encouraged to come down hard in black urban centers, Crazy Giuliani will be head of the FBI, Chris Christy will be Attorney General, and Newt Gingrich will be Secretary of State.

Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:[b]Face it, if Hillary and the DNC hadn't cheated to bury his campaign, we would be celebrating Bernie's victory.

The country is irrevocably divided, and only one side has the presidency, the congress and the house.

Reality.

Why? We've got eight years to blame Former President Barack Hussein Obama. LOL!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:No... you leftists overplayed your hand. This is push back... and it's your fault.

We "leftists" are just as divided as you conservatives.  I am as much for change in Washington, D.C. as the most strident Trumpion.  My man was Bernie and his policies, which would have torn all the connections between the ultra-rich and congress.  That same objective fueled Trump's strongest supporters.  We progressives were cheated out of winning the primary by a corrupt democratic party.  At that moment, the establishment was back in the driver's seat.  And the hatred for the establishment was stronger than the fear of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.

As my t-shirt reads: Hillary has my vote.  Bernie has my heart.

Now we have a wall to build, nukes to hand out to allies, and we're gonna' bomb the shit out of ISIS and bar all Muslims from coming to our shores.  Our police forces will be encouraged to come down hard in black urban centers, Crazy Giuliani will be head of the FBI, Chris Christy will be Attorney General, and Newt Gingrich will be Secretary of State.

Fasten your seat belts.  It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Reality.  

For someone who boasts of their knowledge of history, you certainly need a "refresher" course.

The FBI Director is appointed for a period of 10 years. Presuming James Comey doesn't resign or is impeached, he'll be in office until 2023.

However, all three of your choices would make superb cabinet members. Kellyanne Conway would make an excellent choice as well. Former UN Ambassador John Bolton would also be supurb.

Wordslinger wrote:Face it, if Hillary and the DNC hadn't cheated to bury his campaign, we would be celebrating Bernie's victory.

Reality.

I don't remember you feeling that way when the Dems had control of it all. Eat it with a spoon.

I guess they'll get their wish that Congress do something.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconciliation_(United_States_Congress)

The Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (H.R. 4872) is a reconciliation bill passed by the 111th United States Congress to make changes to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It was signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 30, 2010.[9]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Face it, if Hillary and the DNC hadn't cheated to bury his campaign, we would be celebrating Bernie's victory.

Reality.

I don't remember you feeling that way when the Dems had control of it all. Eat it with a spoon.

I didn't vote for the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, but you did. We'll know who to blame when
America starts down the drain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum