Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

God's a dummy, according to the Bible ...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider how long this dude lived in the dark before one day saying "let there be light." And how 'bout all them other galaxies he must have built before ours? He did it in the dark?

It ain't necessarily so .... LOL

What galaxies are older than ours?

Telstar

Telstar

Nice to see Dana Carvey back on SNL last night.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:What galaxies are older than ours?

If you are coming from a religious POV, the Bible doesn't answer that question. Once the earth and its heavens are on the scene we move quickly to Adam and Eve and the talking snake.

Scientifically, I'm not sure we know. Perhaps someone else on this forum does. I'd Google it, but I have to clean my yard of dog poop. At the moment my need to do so exceeds my drive to find out how old the universe is ...

I'll give you a clue as to the current theory... although it's beginning to get some push back along with the expanding universe. See: big bang.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I'll give you a clue as to the current theory... although it's beginning to get some push back along with the expanding universe. See: big bang.

thanks! God-damn! That's fantastic! Lordy, lordy, lordy, even at 80 I can learn sompin' every day .... Who got banged?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum