Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea has no security clearance so why did Hillary send her an email with classified information ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/new-email-hillary-clinton-sent-classified-15272728/

Is this why Hillary didn't disclose her personal emails ? Mmmmm. How many others exist?

Sal

Sal

Chelsea has no security clearance so why did Hillary send her an email with classified information ? Hillarylaughing

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I can see that Planet Youranus is beaming internet feeds to Earth again...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I am all for jailing the candidates children.....it sounds like a plan.

Why don't you just say nothing matters when it's a fellow leftist... imagine the time you'd save.

2seaoat

When Benghazi was a total propaganda campaign with no merits, and the email investigations are a total propaganda campaign with no merits, why would you think for a second any intelligent American would buy into the propaganda you are spoon fed. Things do matter. They are called the tax plan. The estate tax. The expansion of medicare to 55 year olds. An increase of 25% of the transportation budget from revenue from the estate tax. A trade prosecutor. Real immigration reform like the senate bill. Lower tuition and looking at student loans..........yea.....you worry about the lies like Hillary is about to be indicted for the Clinton foundation......I will focus on a better America.

The propaganda was blaming the Islamic terrorist attack on a youtube video... silly comrade.

Btw... just came in fourth in a poker tournament for $808. Put $200 down on a 1-2 table and ran it up to $700. Just finished a comp dinner and now waiting for another cash game seat.

2seaoat

Sounds like you have your groove going. Congrats. I may drive over to the Quad cities and play one of the poker rooms Sunday. The Bears are not playing, and with the surgery and scans it has been almost three weeks. I started the year about 3k up, but I am 1.5k down this year........first year in eight I have not placed in a tournament, but I just cannot sit that long.

Markle

Markle

The Estate Tax does nothing but destroys medium sized family businesses forcing them to be sold to the huge conglomerates. The Clinton's, Obama's, Trump's, Kennedy's, Heinze or any of the other super wealthy will contribute not a dime.

Those who pay are those rich in land and equipment but poor in cash.

How does stripping business, farms and small industries from middle to upper wealth families help America?

I thought you, Wordslinger and the others objected to the huge conglomerates getting even bigger than they are today?

2seaoat wrote:Sounds like you have your groove going.  Congrats.  I may drive over to the Quad cities and play one of the poker rooms Sunday.  The Bears are not playing, and with the surgery and scans it has been almost three weeks.  I started the year about 3k up, but I am 1.5k down this year........first year in eight I have not placed in a tournament, but I just cannot sit that long.

Just one of those nights... again sat down with 200... ran it up to 500. Then a 2-5 game opened up and a few of the guys taunted me to join. So I moved my stack and after 4 hours left with 2200. Heh... no matter where I go... I wind up being "that guy". I play a few hands very loose... and then tighten up. It works almost every time... and I don't even really like cash games. I just don't enjoy gambling... but of course do like to win... lol.

2seaoat

Thumbs up.....good night.

The Estate Tax does nothing but destroys medium sized family businesses forcing them to be sold to the huge conglomerates. The Clinton's, Obama's, Trump's, Kennedy's, Heinze or any of the other super wealthy will contribute not a dime.

Total BS. five million exemption, and half the tax rate of just forty years ago. I understood your logic when the exemptions were 125K in 1982, but increasing the exemption by a factor of fifty in just 35 years is obscene and NO medium size family business has been destroyed or even challenged in the last 25 years, but our debt has been run up to 17 trillion because we gave the extremely wealthy tax breaks.........your immorality is only matched by your total lack of understanding of the tax code and history.

2seaoat

Ah yes ghe leftists are in full denial

2seaoat

Denial of what? That you and Mr. Markle cannot find a single sane brain cell between the two of you. I mean you must have been bullied as a kid, because your behavior on this forum over the last eight years has been that of a person who enjoys being abused........who is the dominate one with you and Mr. Markle.....I mean you do not get paid for your posts, and Mr. Markle in retirement is just trying to make ends meet being a propagandist. You do not even have that as an excuse.....I remember almost ten years ago you jumping to the defense of that goofy Pace football coach, and I knew you may have had one blow to the head too many.

2seaoat

Its a miracle the Russell kid got out of Pace and is a good kid. That lock step stupidity is contagious. I wear a mask in the Pace Walmart for fear the stupid virus is airborne.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:Its a miracle the Russell kid got out of Pace and is a good kid.  That lock step stupidity is contagious.   I wear a mask in the Pace Walmart for fear the stupid virus is airborne.

Why on Earth would you even go INTO the W-mart in Pace or anywhere else? I can't think of one thing I can't get somewhere else and saving a dollar or two on something is not worth the satisfaction I get by avoiding the store altogether.

I especially HATE the $5.99 enormous jars of chemical waste disguised as puffy orange junk food. Oh right, save more, live better or whatever their motto is these days and then the orange black hole of nutrition! Live better?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Over the last 7 years of running Southern Savers I have met so many people that are true Walmart loyalist. Blindly heading to Walmart though could be a pricey mistake. The problem with heading here for all your groceries though is that you really aren’t getting the savings that they make you think you’re getting.

I walked a local Walmart to get their “always low prices” for each item on sale this week at Publix. After lots of math, I think you’ll be a little surprised at the savings. I’m pretty sure the numbers will speak for themselves.

If you are new to this, start at the LEARN TO COUPON PAGE to learn all about using coupons.

With Coupons
Publix – all B1G1 items + sale items with coupons: $169.87
Walmart – Same items with same coupons: $260.93
(you save $91.06 in Publix!)

Publix (no doubles) – B1G1 sale items & coupons: $177.13
(you save $83.80 in Publix!)

Without Coupons
Publix Sales – $222.01
Walmart Always Low Prices – $295.42
(you save $73.01 at Publix!)

A few notes:

1. Publix is running a massive ad with over 78 buy one get one deals.

2. Math was done assuming you bought one of each item. If you buy more, your savings would only go up!

3. Where a store had a house brand B1G1 a similar Walmart house brand price was found.

4. Remember with most Walmart stores not doubling coupons and not accepting competitor or store coupons, that the coupon savings in a grocery is always better!

5. Obviously you aren’t going to buy every single B1G1 item, this is just a way to show the numbers.

http://www.southernsavers.com/walmart-vs-publix-store-saves-2/

2seaoat

We go to WalMart in Pace because we are getting construction material at the Lowes and Home Depot in Pace. We do not want to pay the Garcon Point bridge charge, and there is no Publix anywhere near when we are getting lumber, bolts, and some other materials for our project in Milton area. When we are in our Navarre home, we go to publix and rarely go to the Walmart in Gulf Breeze or Navarre as we go to Lowes for lumber. We have no problem with Walmart. None. My BIL and wife boycott Walmart......that is their right, but we usually only have a week or 10 days between my shots to get things done, so we mostly eat out and get bread, pop, and water at walmart. No big deal to us on price because time is far more important. I do not see the dumb as a board people in the Tiger Point or Navarre Walmarts.......Pace is a fricking trip into the twilight zone.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Denial of what?   That you and Mr. Markle cannot find a single sane brain cell between the two of you.   I mean you must have been bullied as a kid, because your behavior on this forum over the last eight years has been that of a person who enjoys being abused........who is the dominate one with you and Mr. Markle.....I mean you do not get paid for your posts, and Mr. Markle in retirement is just trying to make ends meet being a propagandist.  You do not even have that as an excuse.....I remember almost ten years ago you jumping to the defense of that goofy Pace football coach, and I knew you may have had one blow to the head too many.

What Pace Coach? I don't think I was even on the Pensacola Forum back then and all you're doing is lie.

Why?

Chelsea has no security clearance so why did Hillary send her an email with classified information ? LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:We go to WalMart in Pace because we are getting construction material at the Lowes and Home Depot in Pace.  We do not want to pay the Garcon Point bridge charge, and there is no Publix anywhere near when we are getting lumber, bolts, and some other materials for our project in Milton area.   When we are in our Navarre home, we go to publix and rarely go to the Walmart in Gulf Breeze or Navarre as we go to Lowes for lumber.  We have no problem with Walmart.  None.  My BIL and wife boycott Walmart......that is their right, but we usually only have a week or 10 days between my shots to get things done, so we mostly eat out and get bread, pop, and water at walmart.   No big deal to us on price because time is far more important.  I do not see the dumb as a board people in the Tiger Point or Navarre Walmarts.......Pace is a fricking trip into the twilight zone.

Good news! The Publix in Pace is right next door to Home Depot. Publix at one end of the strip mall and Target on the other. I mean the parking lots are adjacent. Off of Hwy 90 I turn in to the Home Depot entrance at the light and make a quick jog into the Publix lot. Piece of cake.

2seaoat

We never go that far west. I wish they would put a new grocery store in Milton. There are plenty of empty stores with ample parking. Maybe going to the Pace Publix will change my opinion of Pace. I mean the Russell kid is one of the more mature intelligent poised 22 year old kids I have ever seen in a world series. His parents and the community should be proud of this kid. When I have somebody ask what part of Florida I am going to........all I have to say is Addison Russell's hometown......Chicago loves this kid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum