Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Might be that Hillary's aide is a spy...makes sense given the background of her and her parents

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=46040

2seaoat

Yep and President Obama was born in Kenya.

RealLindaL

Yep, and it might be that the sun won't come up tomorrow. Hey, could happen.

Phlbbbffffttttt!!

Markle

Markle

Might be that Hillary's aide is a spy...makes sense given the background of her and her parents 289d6860-2a6c-4882-bbf9-3fe5f7b44bba_zpsodcaimno

RealLindaL

We KNOW all that, Markle. It does not therefore follow that Huma is a spy. To say that she "might be" is useless at best, irresponsible false accusation at worst.

Oh, and on a similar tack I note your friend TTT said in one post today that it's "rumored" Huma and Clinton have a lesbian thing going on, and later just put it out there without the "rumored" descriptor, as though it were the gospel truth. This kind of crap screams lack of credibility for your classy buddy.

Oh, and since you were asking about hypocrisy, how Christian is it to bear false witness?

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:We KNOW all that, Markle.  It does not therefore follow that Huma is a spy.  To say that she "might be" is useless at best, irresponsible false accusation at worst.  

Oh, and on a similar tack I note your friend TTT said in one post today that it's "rumored" Huma and Clinton have a lesbian thing going on, and later just put it out there without the "rumored" descriptor, as though it were the gospel truth. This kind of crap screams lack of credibility for your classy buddy.

Oh, and since you were asking about hypocrisy, how Christian is it to bear false witness?

Huma Abdein does not have to personally be a spy. She made 650,000 emails available on her easily blackmailed pervert husband Anthony Weiner.

I have no idea of what your point is about Christians. Sharing Heathen beliefs with Wordslinger would leave you, obviously, confused insofar as you do not understand what being a Christian means. We are not perfect, we are forgiven.

As for Heathens, upon what are your morals based? Seems to me it is whatever feels good at the moment.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=46040

Oh yes. Ms. Abedin has a foreign-sounding name, Muslim heritage, and Iranian lineage.

That would be 3-strikes against her for any racist from KKKMiltonKKK, FL.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

RealLindaL wrote:We KNOW all that, Markle.  It does not therefore follow that Huma is a spy.  To say that she "might be" is useless at best, irresponsible false accusation at worst.  

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

You appear to be aligning yourself with my Heathen good friend Wordslinger. What people of your religion try hard to dismiss is the fact that Christians are not perfect, we are all sinners. Th difference is that we are forgiven.

2seaoat

Th difference is that we are forgiven.

Really......automatic.......hmmmmmm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum