Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illinois voter fraud

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illinois voter fraud  Empty Illinois voter fraud 10/22/2016, 10:47 am

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county.html

2Illinois voter fraud  Empty Re: Illinois voter fraud 10/22/2016, 10:48 am

Even as far back as 2014 so you know it is happening now

3Illinois voter fraud  Empty Re: Illinois voter fraud 10/22/2016, 11:52 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

4Illinois voter fraud  Empty Re: Illinois voter fraud 10/22/2016, 4:37 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The cold hard truth is that Donald J. Trump is going to lose this election, and possibly, very badly.

It is going to be difficult for Republicans to claim there was widespread voter fraud when tens of thousands of Republican voters do one of the following: (1) vote for Hillary Clinton, (2) vote 3rd party/write-in, (3) stay home or not vote for president.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Illinois voter fraud  Empty Re: Illinois voter fraud 10/22/2016, 5:04 pm

2seaoat

The Democratic machine has committed voter fraud. It is a known fact. As a Republican, I still do not trust Cook County Democrats, or that they are not capable of trying to get Democratic votes which are not legitimate. However, for about thirty years the US Attorney in Chicago has been a Republican, and they have gone after irregularities. Illinois currently has a Republican Governor, and a Republican Senator. There are many House Republicans, and it on balance shifts to Democrats in most Presidential elections because of turn out, and to Republicans on off year elections.

However, Illinois has a large educated suburban vote who utterly has rejected Trump. My sign is up "Never Trump.....Republican voting for Clinton and I always see an even amount of Trump and Clinton signs in a normal year because Illinois has active balance over the entire state, but I am only seeing Hillary signs. It is like an educated person is embarrassed putting up a sign for Trump. There will be a sizeable vote for trump in the suburbs and down state areas. Farmers in Illinois liked President Obama which helped him in the Iowa primary, but typically they vote Republican. However, the farmers I have talked with are afraid that Trump could start a trade war and cause a drop in the price of corn......once that starts filtering around the ag community there is not going to be straight Republican votes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum