Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Tries to Kiss Little Girl on Lips as She Squirms Away ...

+2
Telstar
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Weirdo ....

Not even girls are off bounds for Donald Trump.

Stomach-churning footage from Trump's campaign rally in Wisconsin Monday evening appears to show the smooching Republican attempting to kiss an adorable little girl on the lips after calling her "beautiful" seven times.

Trump spotted the young girl in the audience by the end of his rally in Green Bay and immediately began pointing at her while calling on her parents to haul her onstage.

The orange-tinted mogul turned presidential candidate then picks the girl up and gives her an awkward kiss on the cheek before flashing a thumbs up to the audience.

Before letting the girl go, he leans in for a second kiss — and this time he appeared to go straight for the lips. But the girl, a look of seeming shock in her eyes, turns her head away in the last second and Trump catches her cheek again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-kisses-underage-girl-wisconsin-rally-article-1.2834472

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Weirdo ....

Not even girls are off bounds for Donald Trump.

Stomach-churning footage from Trump's campaign rally in Wisconsin Monday evening appears to show the smooching Republican attempting to kiss an adorable little girl on the lips after calling her "beautiful" seven times.

Trump spotted the young girl in the audience by the end of his rally in Green Bay and immediately began pointing at her while calling on her parents to haul her onstage.

The orange-tinted mogul turned presidential candidate then picks the girl up and gives her an awkward kiss on the cheek before flashing a thumbs up to the audience.

Before letting the girl go, he leans in for a second kiss — and this time he appeared to go straight for the lips. But the girl, a look of seeming shock in her eyes, turns her head away in the last second and Trump catches her cheek again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-kisses-underage-girl-wisconsin-rally-article-1.2834472

Charisma. Some guys have it and some guys don't.

Trump Tries to Kiss Little Girl on Lips as She Squirms Away ... Little10

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ya'll are so full of shit.

Sal

Sal

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

- Donald J. Trump

VectorMan

VectorMan

Hillary would probably like some of that.

Bill says she has eaten more pu**y than he has. LOL

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:Hillary would probably like some of that.

Bill says she has eaten more pu**y than he has. LOL

Sexuality shaming by a gay man ...

... nice ...

... you should really seek some professional help ...

... self-loathing is really destructive and unhealthy.

Telstar

Telstar

Trump Tries to Kiss Little Girl on Lips as She Squirms Away ... Post_m11

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:Weirdo ....

Sal, I have to speak up here and say this is outlandish stretching to see things where they aren't.  C'mon, there's no way Trump would've kissed her on the lips and I don't even see that he was trying to -- he was simply trying to reach her cheek as they both were moving.

When over the top things like this are put out there they ONLY diminish the impact of what is real and valid.  Seriously.

Sal

Sal

Considering he's been accused of sexually predatory behavior, it's pretty damned bizarre.

He called her beautiful seven times and kissed her twice (and, yes the second time he appeared to aim for her lips).

Dude has precisely zero impulse control.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:Considering he's been accused of sexually predatory behavior, it's pretty damned bizarre.

He called her beautiful seven times and kissed her twice (and, yes the second time he appeared to aim for her lips).

Think about it, Sal. He kept calling her beautiful because he's desperate to prove he's not racist. Same reason for inviting her up and kissing her at all.

Further, being a sexual predator and being a pedophile are two different things, and I'm sorry - you know I like you and usually agree with you -- but this is one time I think you're dead wrong to promulgate this suggestion. There is NO evidence he's a pedophile and I am not buying that he was aiming for her lips, unless perhaps that's the culture in his own family. (Lip kissing is not uncommon between parents and kids even though it personally makes me uncomfortable to witness.)

But in any event I didn't see it that way at all. IMHO he was just being his usual big fat phony self, pretending to love that little girl to win over African-American hearts. Period.

2seaoat

I think Trump was just being a politician and the kid did not want any of it. Nothing sinister, and nothing sexual. He just is socially clumsy.......little girls are unsure of strangers, but the best part of the video is when he could not pronounce or understand her name, and had her say it directly into the mic......now that is something I would do.......I could see the wheels going in his head......WTF did she say? Chit.......I will just have her tell them what her name is because that name is not susan, karen, sharon, or kate.......I mean there is a whole generation of folks who like pranking their children.......I remember when I first met Sir Marvin Jones.......a first name of Sir Marvin......now that was a mother on a trip.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Considering he's been accused of sexually predatory behavior, it's pretty damned bizarre.

Shades of Biden?

Joanimaroni wrote:

Shades of Biden?
Or bill?

Telstar

Telstar

WHAAAAA!!! BUT MOMMY AND DADDY, BILLY AND JOEY DID IT! WHAAAA!

Trump Tries to Kiss Little Girl on Lips as She Squirms Away ... Trump_15

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum