Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just listened to testimony of the most recent woman to come forward about being assaulted by Donald Trump

+2
2seaoat
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Donald Trump is easily the worst candidate for president in the history of the United States. Hands down. It isn't even close. This guy was born into the 1% and never had to work for anything in his life. He never earned his way to that level of success. And he sleazily takes advantage of innocent women who are simply looking for career opportunities to improve their own lives and experience upward mobility. He dangles the propositions of jobs out there but instead if giving them out on merit, he gives them out based on who is willing to allow him to sexually assault them. What a scumbag this guy is.

And everyone who votes for him is normalizing this activity and is complicit in this type of behavior. Everyone who votes votes for this guy is guilty of normalizing racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, and sexual assault to the degree of openly bragging about it. If any of you are still voting for Trump - or any of the republicans who still have yet to publicly unendorse him - you should seriously be ashamed of yourselves.

2seaoat

It is a moral choice. I was shocked that my little town usually only has 160 people vote in our precinct......today I was the 40th ballot in early voting. 25% of folks have already taken the time to vote......I think moral people are making their decision independent of their political party membership. I am sensing folks want this damn election over. Trump is a disgusting human being and we all want him to simply go away.

Vikingwoman

Just think if this hadn't come out how close he was to the Presidency. If this doesn't make people question their judgement-nothing will.

Lol a joke. Rich billionaire who has bee surrounded by thousands of hot women for the last 30 years and not one sexual assault complaint until mid Oct 2016 as he runs against Hillary KKKlinton.  I'll take Donald for the win in November. This is all lies. Oh and the one chick works for Hillary in her campaign lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Enjoy your ignorance while you can.

Gosh... y'all sure appear to abhor and condemn sexual creeps. I'm glad... let's round em all up.

Lol... ya right.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Donald Trump is easily the worst candidate for president in the history of the United States.  Hands down.  It isn't even close.  This guy was born into the 1% and never had to work for anything in his life.  He never earned his way  to that level of success.  And he sleazily takes advantage of innocent women who are simply looking for career opportunities to improve their own lives and experience upward mobility.   He dangles the propositions of jobs out there but instead if giving them out on merit, he gives them out based on who is willing to allow him to sexually assault them.   What a scumbag this guy is.

And everyone who votes for him is normalizing this activity and is complicit in this type of behavior.   Everyone who votes votes for this guy is guilty of normalizing racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, and sexual assault to the degree of openly bragging about it.  If any of you are still voting for Trump - or any of the republicans who still have yet to publicly unendorse him - you should seriously be ashamed of yourselves.

ANOTHER LIE from BoardsofFl.

Allow me to educate you.
tes·ti·mo·ny
[ˈtestəˌmōnē]
NOUN
a formal written or spoken statement, especially one given in a court of law.
synonyms: evidence · sworn statement · attestation · affidavit · [more]

2seaoat

Mr. Markle is trying real hard to protect Donald Trump's immoral behavior....how come?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's another one:

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-attacked-people-writer/

"In December 2005, PEOPLE writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken. Reached for comment, a spokeswoman for Trump said, “This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story.” What follows is Stoynoff’s account.

“Just for the record,” Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump, during the presidential debate last Sunday, “are you saying … that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?”

“I have not,” Trump insisted.

I remember it differently.

In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald.

I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship.

Then, in December 2005, around the time Trump had his now infamous conversation with Billy Bush, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a first-wedding-anniversary feature story.

Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see.

“I just start kissing them,” he said to Bush. “It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat..."

(more at site)

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

Johnny Carson would call it funny stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum